Mpfc

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

MPFC has almost no interest in recruiting anyone out there and do not expect any applications here to be taken seriously. But as I am bored a fair amount, I am wondering if anyone at all is interested ;) (Excluding those who I already know of.) Anyone can write a mock application if that is allowed by the mods, as this is not perhaps the most real of threads I am not sure if this is actually allowed, feel free to close if it is not Cat-In-Pants.

Feel free to comment guys!

Remember:
This will not be taken as a proper application and certainly not entry!
(If you are serious only ingame mails will suffice)

I bet all of the PnP guys will think we will turn to mass recruiting am I wrong? It is not so do not worry.

DeletedUser

I'm confused. :icon_confused:
Now I'm going to get my mail box spammed. Seriously why do you lot always mail me? I'm not even on the tribal profile.
But anyways this is a bit of a "silly" thread Bluey, let's watch some Eurovision.

Last edited by a moderator:

gh131

what you want one too hawkie :p im gonna make another one for you shtaal:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I bet all of the PnP guys will think we will turn to mass recruiting am I wrong? It is not so do not worry.

Pffft, we don't care, go ahead. Theres only nubs left in this world anyway (outside PnP).

Meanwhile you would be poluting your already strong and elitest team with nubs which would definitely degrade the quality of your tribe.

You can mass recruit if you like, but if its near our borders you should expect to have those players eaten.

By us :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Now I'm going to get my mail box spammed. Seriously why do you lot always mail me? I'm not even on the tribal profile.
But anyways this is a bit of a "silly" thread Bluey, let's watch some Eurovision.

What? You didn't like meh jokes? :(

Blue! Can I haz entry into your tribe? I started playing tribalwars liek 20 yrz ago and my biggest account waz liek 100m with 20b ODAz!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can mass recruit if you like, but if its near our borders you should expect to have those players eaten.

There is no one on our borders that is not in our tribe :lol:
Can you please eat Chad for us, I can't get away with it and I've been trying for a while now.

DeletedUser

so midnight gave us the ok to mass recruit :p
/me gets invite button ready..

scarlet ash

You lost your chance sorry guys. I know how much you want me but you were the ones who booted me. It's just to late now.
:p

DeletedUser

I am up for that Shtaal :) But I dont know why people mail you, it should be me they contact or JK at least :p

midnight11 said:
Pffft, we don't care, go ahead. Theres only nubs left in this world anyway (outside PnP).

Meanwhile you would be poluting your already strong and elitest team with nubs which would definitely degrade the quality of your tribe.

Was that a compliment there? Publicly? :icon_razz:
And I hope you didnt take this as serious?

oman said:
so midnight gave us the ok to mass recruit :p
/me gets invite button ready..
What does this look like.. I remember what it does though i think, it invites everyone within 5 continents of our outermost village.. Ah its a cool button.

Status
Not open for further replies.