Mr. 300 Milion OD

DeletedUser70594

COngratz to kevmasterzoc :) Nice work dude ... Keep it up

MR.MR

Excellent work my friend, keep killing those RAM nukes :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

yeah look at the past week stats:p Phoenix is standing on its last leg.

DeletedUser

and your tribe is dieing:\ ignorance is bliss isnt it? because when it comes down too it you just got up staged by a guy that is "ignorant". lol

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 111
Side 2: 2
Difference: 109
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 995,196
Side 2: 19,461
Difference: 975,735
chart

thats RAM alone with drift ist higher

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Side 1: 112
Difference: 110
chart

Side 1: 1,004,723
Difference: 985,262
chart

paj my arrogance is not even arrogance its fact...

DeletedUser

and your tribe is dieing:\ ignorance is bliss isnt it? because when it comes down too it you just got up staged by a guy that is "ignorant". lol

Side 1:
Side 2:
chart

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
chart

chart

Wow Phoenx, good job! You guys are pushing east into Rams core at an amazing rate!

DeletedUser

thats what im saying naked:) the allmight paj tribe of 2 caps a week:) bliss lol( and im ignorant.. paj time for you to step down)

DeletedUser

With all due respect smurks, you would have come off better by not showing the stats with DRIFT included given there is just a one city difference and you stated the stats were even higher including them. While you are correct in what you state, it would really only count if it added significantly to the disparity of losses.

Fair play to RAM on the recent tide turning. Thats a significant ratio in the space of 1 week.

DeletedUser

:) and in a month they keep the same tide:) i forgot that drift disbanded so the stats did get alterd a bit into paj's favor. thats why pajs post of me being ignorant is fairly untrue as my post as near the truth. kev is getting support form D2 so thats why he is killing so many nukes otherwise they are being nobled by RAM and drift while Paj and friends eat into D2 as are RAM. there last attack will prob be on RAM but with what troops i dont know... they have almost weasted all there troops and the stats show it. thanks for your wise words parm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

Well someone, kev or another phoenx player was moving troops around at the beginning of the offensive so good work for them. Killed a lot of nukes and nobles. It wasn't D2 supporting him smurks! It was a traitor in D2 that follows noobaxes philosphy that you can work as a group while really only doing what you want.

DeletedUser

psh same thing lol:p it was disbalence and greywolf:\ D2 members(now kicked). thanks for reminding me MW:)

DeletedUser

Well someone, kev or another phoenx player was moving troops around at the beginning of the offensive so good work for them. Killed a lot of nukes and nobles. It wasn't D2 supporting him smurks! It was a traitor in D2 that follows noobaxes philosphy that you can work as a group while really only doing what you want.

There is so much meat shield can take, no? :lol:

Tsk tsk tsk

My philosophy is to stand for my principles and common sense. I can agree that we have very different philosophy as you prefer to be a yes man. That makes the world more interesting to see different characters.

I have never been nor will I ever be a yes man. Hope you can get over it one day and understand what it's like to be able to think by yourself and use your own judgement. It seems to be lacking deeply in you. . :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

In this game my philosophy is all for the tribe. Because without a close nit tribe willing to sacrifice much for any player, you will never win this game. Perhaps we play for different reasons. Its also important to me on how I win. Were I to say... Sit around and do nothing forever and join the winning team when there is no challenge left, I would not consider that a victory. Then again we also have different views on honor. Look at any military, they would have had you in the stockades or kicked out very fast for showing no loyalty or care for the organization which you were a part of. Since its a game we go majority rules as no one wants to be bossed on an internet game and therefore the majority gets to choose. You were just in the wrong tribe noob, I'm sure you will do great in a tribe where you can make the rules.

DeletedUser

No, your philosophy is not all for the tribe since you agreed before the mistakes that it was mistakes, yet you weren't there to prevent them.

You very well knew what would happen if we were recruiting those -B- players? Where were you?

Your statement to Decide was btw mentionning that you didn't want to war the whole north. Where were you when RAM insulted Legion?

Standing up for the TRIBE is not to stay silent when you know your tribe did a mistake.

Standing up for the tribe is not to stay silent when you tribe gets arrogant and treat everyone else like shit.

Standing up for your tribe is not staying in it when it is willingly going to its own death.

Standing up for the tribe is not to screw the work that your players put for 2 years for the sake of defending your personal buddy.

When the time comes, RAM members will see who was really standing up for them and their interests and who stood still doing nothing and saying yes man.

I could not stand still waiting for my fellow players to be butchered. You could.

I will certainly not take any lesson from you on how to stand up for a tribe, ever.

DeletedUser

noob we had a talk about this... quit flamming RAM you are above this. quit flamming MW too because hes just pointing out his perspective. you dont like it dont keep it going..

KarmaX

It is just how u view it noob. You complain KarmaX is a tyrant, yet you didn't do a tribal poll, nor did you do a tribal hate mail or tribal PnP bash against KarmaX? Why are there only few players complaining about KarmaX? And not rest of them? Its just bcoz your view and support were in minority..! Even in a democratic country, majority votes elects president and majority votes makes new rules. If u can't gain majority ppl to follow you, then just follow what majority decides, if not quit, but don't go asking for enemies of the tribe for help or back stab the tribe u were once in.

The noob I thought had a lot of honor. At first I thought you're just going for a road trip coz u were pissed, but would eventually be back, but I gave up on that after you took DECIDE's sit..! Thts just prooves that you're just a traitor, nothing more, noting less.

DeletedUser

It is just how u view it noob. You complain KarmaX is a tyrant, yet you didn't do a tribal poll, nor did you do a tribal hate mail or tribal PnP bash against KarmaX? Why are there only few players complaining about KarmaX? And not rest of them? Its just bcoz your view and support were in minority..! Even in a democratic country, majority votes elects president and majority votes makes new rules. If u can't gain majority ppl to follow you, then just follow what majority decides, if not quit, but don't go asking for enemies of the tribe for help or back stab the tribe u were once in.

The noob I thought had a lot of honor. At first I thought you're just going for a road trip coz u were pissed, but would eventually be back, but I gave up on that after you took DECIDE's sit..! That just proves that you're just a traitor, nothing more, noting less.

I don't do torqued polls to prove my points, I don't need that. You will understand one day that most people in a tribe and will stay silent when they don't feel personally touched by your decisions. When they start feeling the effects of your poor judgement, you will find that they can be vocal too. It's all human nature.

You brought your tribe toits doom and people will see it sooner than later and when they do, you will find very hard to lead. Many players disagree with you but will remain silent because they don't want to be rimmed by big bad RAM (???:icon_rolleyes:).

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Side 1:
Side 2:
chart

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
chart

chart

Im sorry, ignoramus. You have one week stats...

Unfortunately for Phoenx players, our Drift/Ram stats forever have been erased. You are merely evening the score for the last several months prior to the Tribes disbandment.

As for Phoenx' last leg... Tsk tsk. You are still ignorant. Just because karma let you into a Ram account, and you are actually closer to a front.. does not make you smart or informed.

i will continue to let you be ignorant. I gave most of my tribe the month of december off. Ram has enough internal issues to keep them occupied. Enjoy your calculated gains, my ignorant friend.

{gets a few stats, grows a pair, and thinks he belongs in the pnp}

how is your original tribe doing, smurks?

For your "ignorance":

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 414
Difference: 139
[/spoil]

For those of you that dont listen to ignorance, the point is that since both of Ram/Drift have been disbanded.. the stats have been reset. Kudos on making the world believe that Ram is winning the war... Since the disbandments, you are only up 139 villages..

Phoenx gained that in the three weeks prior to the disbandments, not to mention having been up the several weeks/months before the disbandments..

So what have you got smurks? Stats manipulated to suit your needs? Have you actually told off Pajuno, or did you just insert your foot into your mouth.

Last edited: