Mr. 300 Milion OD

DeletedUser

Im sorry, ignoramus. You have one week stats...

Unfortunately for Phoenx players, our Drift/Ram stats forever have been erased. You are merely evening the score for the last several months prior to the Tribes disbandment.

As for Phoenx' last leg... Tsk tsk. You are still ignorant. Just because karma let you into a Ram account, and you are actually closer to a front.. does not make you smart or informed.

i will continue to let you be ignorant. I gave most of my tribe the month of december off. Ram has enough internal issues to keep them occupied. Enjoy your calculated gains, my ignorant friend.

{gets a few stats, grows a pair, and thinks he belongs in the pnp}

how is your original tribe doing, smurks?

For your "ignorance":

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 414
Difference: 139
[/spoil]

For those of you that dont listen to ignorance, the point is that since both of Ram/Drift have been disbanded.. the stats have been reset. Kudos on making the world believe that Ram is winning the war... Since the disbandments, you are only up 139 villages..

Phoenx gained that in the three weeks prior to the disbandments, not to mention having been up the several weeks/months before the disbandments..

So what have you got smurks? Stats manipulated to suit your needs? Have you actually told off Pajuno, or did you just insert your foot into your mouth.

who said i was going into RAM? just a few friends there thats all:). could they have controled a hacker? no sometimes even the best of passwords can be hacked if someone pays a hacker to do it... once you learn paj that your tribe is dieing and has only had advancement on D2.. the soon you all can delet. the only line that i have seen hold is the line you are in( does leader get extra d then the peons who follow him)? well who knows right? yes i have up staged you because your arrogance leads you believe that i brought my ignorance into this, when in fact what i said proved to be true and by all means you can called me a liar( because i honestly dont care what you think) and say i minipulated the stats to my likeing when all i did was put both tribes in no matter what i picked 1 week, 1 month, forever... it all came up the same RAM, Drift over you... so Paj, i ask you who really has there foot in ones mouth? not me...( whats that paj i cant hear you get you head out of your ass and talk to me like a gental man). i gave no sign of disrespect at you and you call me ignorant, thus i will respond properly to what you say to me. to get respect you have to give it.

Celts are doing fine without me. if you really wish to know find Cabster or dan15a, they will tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Celts are doing fine without me. if you really wish to know find Cabster or dan15a, they will tell you.

yea we are doing fine but how thats has any thing to do with what the others posted???

as for my opinion the war between RAM and phoenx slowed down very much lately every day i look on conquers map and i never see loads of conquers on RAM phoenx border and especially from phoenx side

its just my opinion from what i see in the map

DeletedUser

dan if you read what paj wrote you will clearly see he asked me how you are doing.... as for the map i have the map from when the war frist started to now and RAM as crushed into paj and friends...only line thats held is paj and bull.

DeletedUser

well but mainly if you look at it daily and compare to the wars we had in north BH vs THE, BH+THE vs hammer + decide they all had mass conquesrs

here you can see that phoenx daily move south onto d2 and almost no conquers on ram core

and ram are having a nice amount of total conquers but its split over a huge territory

DeletedUser

Historically, RAM has never been a nobling machine... They have cat ops, nukes ops and that's about it.

DeletedUser

they noble about 2/3 what they nuke... if they nuke it and hit a stack the stack will be hit harder once the stack gets low a cat op is performed on the cluster unless its a vital cluster that will serve a pupose.

DeletedUser

you mean they first waste troops on killing the stack and then in most of the cases just cat the villas down and move on???

wow thats weird instead they can override the stack and move to other vital villas or just other villas

DeletedUser

kill the stack if you dont have enough nobles and that cluster is just a side project of yours and not a vital cluster then cat it to shit and keep it to a lowpoint standerd by catting it everyday until you see that village/ cluster has been given up on.

DeletedUser

they noble about 2/3 what they nuke... if they nuke it and hit a stack the stack will be hit harder once the stack gets low a cat op is performed on the cluster unless its a vital cluster that will serve a pupose.

I would really like to see the facts about that 2/3 claim... What is this based on and how would you know that :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

just what ive seen on ops ive whitnessed. the stack cat nuke thing is what i would personally do in this stange of the world if i was short nobles

KarmaX

well but mainly if you look at it daily and compare to the wars we had in north BH vs THE, BH+THE vs hammer + decide they all had mass conquesrs

here you can see that phoenx daily move south onto d2 and almost no conquers on ram core

and ram are having a nice amount of total conquers but its split over a huge territory

U won't know it if you haven't attacked PHOENX .. ! Raven is always there with CTRL+F and then KarmaX in K-65 mostly, and defending, and he is SMEXY trained Vet .

DeletedUser

again karmax i said it was my opinion based only by looking on the map nothing more

DeletedUser

I would really like to see the facts about that 2/3 claim... What is this based on and how would you know that :icon_eek:.

As much as I hate to admit it, Noob is right. We don't noble 2/3 of what we nuke, not by a long shot. I think 1/10 might be more realistic.

DeletedUser

Finally something we agree on... It must be what we call the Christmas magic :lol:

I don't know how you can really calculate that kind of stats anyway other than by pure guesses.

DeletedUser

Finally something we agree on... It must be what we call the Christmas magic :lol:

Nah noob. If you listened to what I have to say you'd find I'm not nearly as full of shit as you think I am. I'm just passionate in my convictions.

I don't know how you can really calculate that kind of stats anyway other than by pure guesses.

I concur. You can make an educated guess but there's no way to really know.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
who said i was going into RAM? just a few friends there thats all:). could they have controled a hacker? no sometimes even the best of passwords can be hacked if someone pays a hacker to do it... once you learn paj that your tribe is dieing and has only had advancement on D2.. the soon you all can delet. the only line that i have seen hold is the line you are in( does leader get extra d then the peons who follow him)? well who knows right? yes i have up staged you because your arrogance leads you believe that i brought my ignorance into this, when in fact what i said proved to be true and by all means you can called me a liar( because i honestly dont care what you think) and say i minipulated the stats to my likeing when all i did was put both tribes in no matter what i picked 1 week, 1 month, forever... it all came up the same RAM, Drift over you... so Paj, i ask you who really has there foot in ones mouth? not me...( whats that paj i cant hear you get you head out of your ass and talk to me like a gental man). i gave no sign of disrespect at you and you call me ignorant, thus i will respond properly to what you say to me. to get respect you have to give it.

Your ignorance is even more apparent.

Ram was disbanded how long ago? You have your forever stats and that is dated to when? Approximately one month ago? So you have stats from the last month to bolster your statements. Take your foot, and put it in your mouth now, please. Did you forget that the forever stats are no longer true? That Phoenx was up on both Ram/Drift prior to both their disbandments? *Ahem* ignoramus with a large mouth.

Do you know who is active in phoenx? Twstats probably tells you no one.. but that is the best part. Your ignorant, so you cant know any better. You live in the now, not the total time involved. You think that just cause a few weeks of stats are against phoenx that we are dying, deleting, quitting.. but again, that is your stupidity.

I suggest you post about what you know, and not what you think you know. Your ignorance is borderline offensive, and yes.. i know you are sitting azrael account.. So you are one step closer to your butties in Ram.

now quick question.. what is Ram gonna do to save you from BH?

bnkrmike24

now quick question.. what is Ram gonna do to save you from BH?

Side 1:
Players: smurks
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,135,941
Side 2: 272,168,708
Difference: 269,032,767

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,766
Side 2: 34,683
Difference: 12,083

chart

Not much needed to do, he is doing fine. Infact winning :lol:

DeletedUser

lol:p hell and 1 of those i gave to them because i thought i was deleting:p so? idk paj your arrogance of you thinking i need help from BH is laughable at that. do you have a foot thing or something? and paj do us all a favor and just admite defeat in this battle because i already won. yes i WAS sitting azzazzel-ra but not anymore, yes i got him his great power of the day award. so if my ignorance shows yours is blossuming into a full grow flower mate:\ get real or go home paj your nothing anymore.

DeletedUser

Oh my, Smurks, you got Azz's "Power of the Day" award on November 2 by nobling out an abandoned account and former tribemate of Azzazzel-Ra (jcsemko of ~DOW~) and three 1500-point barbs? I'm impressed. You DO fit right in. :lol:

Wow. You're not on the account any longer? I can only guess you earned a promotion from sitting DRIFT into a real RAM account with your stellar play.

(More likely, the sitting time for Azz ran out. But where are you sitting now?)