Mr. 300 Milion OD

DeletedUser

300 mio odd so how much was the cost per cap... not much to brag about smart nobling around the stacks ok but you didnt do that .. smurks haha enjoy while you can

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol:p hell and 1 of those i gave to them because i thought i was deleting:p so? idk paj your arrogance of you thinking i need help from BH is laughable at that. do you have a foot thing or something? and paj do us all a favor and just admite defeat in this battle because i already won. yes i WAS sitting azzazzel-ra but not anymore, yes i got him his great power of the day award. so if my ignorance shows yours is blossuming into a full grow flower mate:\ get real or go home paj your nothing anymore.

ROFL.

I dunno where you got your britches, boy. but i would get them returned.. you still dont fill them out, eh?

How about you do something of note, like say maybe win a war? before you toe the line with me?

Ram may not have earned my respect, but then again they have outlasted most of their enemies to still be standing at this point.. and thus i will tolerate pnp debates with them. as for you, you have accomplished nothing but acquiring table scraps at best from THE's table. (or wherever you are, i dont care enough to do any research on you) You dont deserve to question Pajuno or Phoenx for that matter. Both are head and shoulders above anything that you can ever hope to achieve in this world. Period.

Arent you Reg wind?

'Nuff said.

DeletedUser

and paj do us all a favor and just admite defeat in this battle because i already won. So if my ignorance shows yours is blossuming into a full grow flower mate:\ get real or go home paj your nothing anymore.

What have you won exactly? Your as ignorant as most rammites when it comes to evaluating how well Phoenx is doing right now. Phoenx is very far from death, keep that in mind.

DeletedUser

ROFL.

I dunno where you got your britches, boy. but i would get them returned.. you still dont fill them out, eh?

How about you do something of note, like say maybe win a war? before you toe the line with me?

Ram may not have earned my respect, but then again they have outlasted most of their enemies to still be standing at this point.. and thus i will tolerate pnp debates with them. as for you, you have accomplished nothing but acquiring table scraps at best from THE's table. (or wherever you are, i dont care enough to do any research on you) You dont deserve to question Pajuno or Phoenx for that matter. Both are head and shoulders above anything that you can ever hope to achieve in this world. Period.

Arent you Reg wind?

'Nuff said.

if you did your homework you would know who i am and what ive done but you know nothing, thus your being hypocritical by saying i know nothing when in fact im doing what you are:p.

table scraps of THE? psh your arrogance seems to even out due yourself sometimes and suprizes me. who are you to tell me what i can and cant do? you have never been any concern to me and you never have. you sometimes make me even feel sorry for you:p. ive done more then you think on this world.:icon_wink:

noobaxes: your just instagating the issue so im kindly asking you to but out. what are we having right now? me and paj are argueing and im winning duh..:icon_rolleyes:

Cy-pres: your ignorance amuses me. do you know how bad of shape that account was in? 70% of it was catted to shit by RAM back when he was in BD and i fixed most of it. he never worked on it he just gave up pretty much, do your background work before you target me with your sully flames. i account sit none of the accounts in RAM or drift so please stay out of this. you where never targeted in this.

back to paj: you need to think on a biast stand point or you will never get what anyone of the other side says. get over it paj, the tide has turned on you and you cant accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

noobaxes: your just instagating the issue so im kindly asking you to but out. what are we having right now? me and paj are argueing and im winning duh..:icon_rolleyes:

back to paj: you need to think on a biast stand point or you will never get what anyone of the other side says. get over it paj, the tide has turned on you and you cant accept it.

You cannot self proclaim yourself victorious, especially not on the PnP (and when you have done or said nothing worth mentionning). This is dumb. Should we clap loudly because you fixed a catted account? :icon_rolleyes:

I'll keep that "tide is turning" statement for posterity. We'll see how it ends up. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about the catted to shit account but w/e makes you happy when you shouldnt even be butting your head in crap. Your just like a cold won't go away. This had nothing to do with you nubaxes :p:lol: btw that was at Cy-pres for saying I fit in with ram.. I was revering to the nobles of the shit accout being able to get an award being the people with a decent built up account.

DeletedUser

Smurks/Celtic Warroir:

You were the one bragging about getting the "Powerhouse of the Day" or whatever on Azz's account, not me. I just went back and saw what you capped that day - which was nothing but gifted villas and 1500 point barbs.

Just saying.

(And asking me to "stay out of it" or whatever is rarely successful.)

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about the catted to shit account but w/e makes you happy when you shouldnt even be butting your head in crap. Your just like a cold won't go away. This had nothing to do with you nubaxes :p:lol: btw that was at Cy-pres for saying I fit in with ram.. I was revering to the nobles of the shit accout being able to get an award being the people with a decent built up account.

So congrats on winning a totally useless award, I guess. Your points are incredibly hard to read (and to find). It looks more like childish babbling than anything else.

How old are you again? You are certainly a good fit for RAM.

DeletedUser

Psh and I'm the brown misers your guys head is so far up paj ass you will never understand resin

DeletedUser

Btw those whernt gifted villages. I nuked him with a friend. Think before you talk

DeletedUser

Btw those whernt gifted villages. I nuked him with a friend. Think before you talk

Really? The player in question's ODD went up 100,000 points from 11/1 to 11/2 - 11/2 being when you nobled all those villas to win that incredible award. Nice nuking. :icon_rolleyes:

And I'm sure those three 1500 point barbs you took the same day put up a heck of a fight.

DeletedUser

Psh:p I nuked him before that and nobled him through out the day

Michael Wittman

Why do you care? Must be bored. He got an award and is happy. I know the reason I'm posting now is because I'm bored.

DeletedUser

She has nothing to do lol world 54 is her only accout she must be bored

DeletedUser

Celtic/Smurks, perhaps you should do your own research. W54 is not my only account.

Wittman - I don't really care. He was the one who was all excited about his "skillz." ;)

varden7676

lol:p hell and 1 of those i gave to them because i thought i was deleting:p so? idk paj your arrogance of you thinking i need help from BH is laughable at that. do you have a foot thing or something? and paj do us all a favor and just admite defeat in this battle because i already won. yes i WAS sitting azzazzel-ra but not anymore, yes i got him his great power of the day award. so if my ignorance shows yours is blossuming into a full grow flower mate:\ get real or go home paj your nothing anymore.

Try earning that award 3 days in a row :p

DeletedUser

I would have if it was in decent shape:p he had enough nobles to he had about 200+

DeletedUser

lol I have been awaiting my call for duty for a long time.

Celtic, I remember you lol.

Interesting. So here's what I've found out.

-Phoenx has taken my K. No thanks to me :S.
-RAM/DRIFT/D2 vs BH Family/LoEN Family/Phoenx/
-DRIFT got disbanded. Lolz followed.
-Noob went rogue... He's now an official anti-RAM.
-What happened to Aubree? Red? Art? Mike?
-Aldion? Under new management?
-Mav under Vard's control now?
-Why did Aubree say VARD disbanded DRIFT?
-What happened to Ty?

DeletedUser

Ty is Vard.
Mav is under owners control.
Vard tricked someone to disband drift, because he is a underhanded player.
The rest your tribal leader can fill you in on:p

Ps noob is just having a rough patch and is to head strong to admit that he just needs to suck it up and quit hurting his friends. To add insalt to injury he is playing the its Karmax fault and none of my own, thus being selfish. If he took any action what so ever he could have changed something for the inside but alas he chose the harder way and lost a Lot of respect from people who once called him a tribe leader and a friend.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ty is Vard.
Mav is under owners control.
Vard tricked someone to disband drift, because he is a underhanded player.
The rest your tribal leader can fill you in on:

That is funny.. your calling vard an underhanded player..

what about bobbynaked, shipley, and the rest? Pretty sure we have enough proof to show that karma is a dirty player....

Ps noob is just having a rough patch and is to head strong to admit that he just needs to suck it up and quit hurting his friends. To add insalt to injury he is playing the its Karmax fault and none of my own, thus being selfish. If he took any action what so ever he could have changed something for the inside but alas he chose the harder way and lost a Lot of respect from people who once called him a tribe leader and a friend.

How is is that its noobs fault? he told karma for several months what was wrong...

Were you there? do you truly know what happened? or are you just believing what ram is spoon feeding you?

(im gonna go with believing the bullshit karma feeds you because no one else will work with you)