Mr. 300 Milion OD

DeletedUser

Lissen to the voace of resin paj. You're a dead man on its last leg. :lol:

DeletedUser

I have no tribal leader D:

Hi Paj how you been :O

So um... Noob is in BH and fighting RAM now?

I'm getting conflicting answers between you, vard, and Joe. Who do I trust XD

DeletedUser

Trust TWStats, Shadow.

Noob is not in BH, he has his own tribe. And as far as I know, he is not fighting RAM (although RAM is going to fight him, cuz, hey, why not?)

DeletedUser

I sat an account in Decide. I am in no way related to BH.

DeletedUser

what about bobbynaked, shipley, and the rest? Pretty sure we have enough proof to show that karma is a dirty player....

I've never said I haven't done some things that some people find dirty, in fact, I've done quite the opposite. Just because my actions were worse than vard's do make make his excusable.

Also, you've said tons of times that Karma is a dirty player, what proof do you have of that? Care to back up an unfounded accusation?

DeletedUser

Lissen to the voace of resin paj. You're a dead man on its last leg. :lol:

Noob that was my iPod changing my words. It turns what I say into totally different words. I typed reson but it changed it to resin. I typer listen it changed it to lissen. It's a simple misunderstanding, thus lay off.

I know how to spell, may not be the best at it but I'm no simple minded fool like you seem to believe. I believe what I want and I don't get spoon fed like you seem to like it paj. I believe what I want as you believe what you want. Doesn't mean we are both right or wrong you need to quit pushing what you think on other people like some religious freak.

DeletedUser

You are the one pretending to be the voice of reason... Not Paj... So who is really trying to force a religious belief??? You started it, not him.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe what I want as you believe what you want. Doesn't mean we are both right or wrong you need to quit pushing what you think on other people like some religious freak.

I apologize.

I know what happened.

You dont.

So my opinion in this case happens to be fact?

Meanwhile, yours is what? some new Celtic religion? I liked you better as reg wind... you didnt pretend to know it all...

DeletedUser

wow paj lay off celts okay

he has nothing to do with us any more he left us coz we had different points of views

so keep celts out of this thing

as for what you wrote i also liked him more as reg wind coz he was not so sure of himself after he got smurks account he started thinking he is the best thing that happened to this world

as for noob well he made his decision why cant ppl forget it and just move on if RAM wants they can attack him if they dont want they dont have to its their call i dont get why you ppl are still talking about why noob left and if he was right or wrong just forget it there thing which are much more interesting than that

DeletedUser

You couldn't listen to the voice of reason???? :lol:

I agree that I do not have that much importance, but there are scars and wounds that never heal! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well paj and Dan, some people change. I was very aware of what I did, and what I know. Me thinking I'm full of myself is just a lie. If I wasn't as good as I think I am I wouldn't be where I am today. Sure I do act cocky, but for good reson. I can do much more then I lead others to believe. I'm still Reg wind just in a different account. I'm only out to please myself nothing more. So please if you wish to flame me get to know me on a personal level before you insist your hate at my being. Sure i left celts hell I gave Smurks back to the celts because I'm honorable and I'm not some jack ass. I'm still on good terms with cabster and I helped him find bh's rat that was placed in celts( Idc if BH planted him or he is doing it willingly) I still have the proof that he was a spy and that's all we needed:p I'm no longer on the Smurks account but hell that's just the way I roll. Be aware that I know what you all think of me and that's you. At the end of the day aslong as I'm satisfied with myself then that's just fine to me. I'm not nor will I ever be set out to change myself for others.

-Reg.

DeletedUser

and your tribe is dieing:\ ignorance is bliss isnt it? because when it comes down too it you just got up staged by a guy that is "ignorant". lol

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 111
Side 2: 2
Difference: 109
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 995,196
Side 2: 19,461
Difference: 975,735
chart

thats RAM alone with drift ist higher

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, Drift
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 112
Side 2: 2
Difference: 110
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,004,723
Side 2: 19,461
Difference: 985,262
chart

paj my arrogance is not even arrogance its fact...

Random post but that is the worse use of stats I've ever seen. :lol:

DeletedUser

wow paj lay off celts okay

he has nothing to do with us any more he left us coz we had different points of views

so keep celts out of this thing

as for what you wrote i also liked him more as reg wind coz he was not so sure of himself after he got smurks account he started thinking he is the best thing that happened to this world

as for noob well he made his decision why cant ppl forget it and just move on if RAM wants they can attack him if they dont want they dont have to its their call i dont get why you ppl are still talking about why noob left and if he was right or wrong just forget it there thing which are much more interesting than that

ave heard your reasoning before!!! and hahahaha was cack :icon_biggrin: