Mr. Hustle is....

DeletedUser125515

Please delete as requested by @One Last Shot...

Evidence of the below:

Sam confirms he is Mr.Hustle
Sam dislikes Nomex Duke
Sam controls Nomex Duke
Sam used JheeeZ support and sat Warpig whilst JheeeZ were attacking, because he does not want a strong ally.
Sam shows Nomex diplomacy
JheeeZ control RUN
Spanish are good

Last edited by a moderator:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wanna know what is funny its so obvious it's edited too. Not gonna point out but you have severeley screwed up.

CocoMajestic

Reaction score
Wanna know what is funny its so obvious it's edited too. Not gonna point out but you have severeley screwed up.

It would be lovely if you could clear it up and point out the mistakes and the “edits”. Since they aren’t very obvious to me.

I’m sure your tribe knows the truth, let us know the truth as well with some proof of your own :)

~Sara

Reaction score
I would gather this skype conversation took place between these times here, Where the invitation was awaiting from jheeez. Its all coming together now.

f1572811570f4c1daeef072837653248.png

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone can claim he is Mr. Hustle, Mr. Hustle objectives is to provoke tribes into attacking our tribe nomex

It worked even Cicadas leadership used the situation to use it to encourage everyone to hate our tribe.

I think only those who will benefit from this will use this.

Incognito.

Reaction score

If you claim this is obviously edited where is the orginal conversation so we can compare it?...

Also the worst thing is you don't actually deny the accusations but just say they're edited

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
God this is so pathetic cicada. Know one thing this is complete rubbish and my tribe knows

Sam

Pretty certain that the original poster isn't in Cicada. But feel free to keep denying your alter-ego :)

I'm not a fan of dirty laundry being aired so don't particularly like threads such as these. That said, there is a feeling of deserving Karma based on the content of those screenshot.

Last edited:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone can claim he is Mr. Hustle, Mr. Hustle objectives is to provoke tribes into attacking our tribe nomex

It worked even Cicadas leadership used the situation to use it to encourage everyone to hate our tribe.

I think only those who will benefit from this will use this.

I'm confused... If you don't believe the evidence that OP has provided here (that all seems verifiable and plausible) just DM OP as he said he can provide more information? lol

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

This just isn't true at all.

• Originally, Mr.Hustle was pretending to be in Dream, specifically pretending to be G-Rex. His entire intention was to cause issues diplomatically for people who Nomex dislikes or fights. That objective was to further Nomex's goals and weaken their enemy.
  • Then, his clear intention was to try and damage Cicada's reputation and image with other tribes. That objective was to further Nomex's goals after Incoming Impact was repeatedly rejected from applying to join Cicada.
  • Then he got called out and the connection between him and Nomex was made clear for the world to see. Now his objective is to do damage control.

The only way he can do that is by continuing to post in the same manner...because if he were to stop after being called out, it would only further justify the knowledge of who controls the account. Mr.Hustle continuing to post is Sam and Nomex trying to protect themselves.

hmmmm
going to call Bull.... on the images - unless they been multi-accounting

The multi-accounting comment is quite daft - Skype conversations and the content in the images have nothing to do with owning multiple accounts.

As for calling 'bull', I disagree.
  • Incoming Impact actually shared Nomex's diplomacy list with Warpig last week.
  • Incoming Impact has a historical control issue - in that he has to be in control of a tribe or he causes massive issues in any tribe he joins.
  • Warpig were being sat by a couple of players in Nomex who were helping them defend against JheeeZ (someone in Warpig was very open about this).

The information above is all included in those screenshots which leads me to believe that the logs are most likely true. They have definitely been edited ever so slightly though - the time stamps got removed :)

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apologies for the double post - this one pertains to the original post being edited :)

Please delete as requested by @One Last Shot...

As the OP has decided to bring my name in to this thread purely for wanting to fact-check, I'll clarify the above by posting the actual conversation.

1594466431915.png

The person posting doesn't want to reveal his alias, which is very hypocritical considering the purpose of this thread. As an aside, we screenshot all of the images posted here earlier so deleting it doesn't achieve anything :)

Last edited: