Mr Hustle Was Right

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mr. Hustle, I don't know if you've noticed this, but claiming that we've 'brainwashed the world' is a bit rich considering we are in endgame, and the only tribe on our side is SINTM. The majority of the world stands against us. Yet they cannot win.

Our words don't block ops. Our words don't net 130+ caps in an op. Those are actions, ones which you conveniently gloss over because they don't fit your narrative.

The narrative you mentioned with its sequence of events follows the story line.

First the vaunted offensive operation against Crunch, In the eyes of the world you couldn't even noble a single villa against them..But you proved them wrong your tribe nobled 130 villas, what just happened? First there are players in crunch who are not satisfied with the tribe is being run, this in turn was used by members of CICADA against CRUNCH timing everything, the first phase was the opp where CICADA used inside information on villages that are not being supported. With this CRUNCH was thrown into panic now come the second phase, as we all know Crunch and PMS are allies so Crunch asked for support this is where Disunited player comes in, he asked for support knowing full well he is betraying his tribe( in reality he got troops that can stop nukes of CICADA), He soaks up the defense using the attack break as cover for supposed losses against crunch. Masterfully executed but the effects are there. Right now both of these tribes (PMS and CRUNCH) are talking about this move that you made which is distasteful.

These are the methods that your tribe executes, excuses have been made but it shows your true color. Clearly your arrogant tribe flaunts its small victory, the 130 villa captures to demoralize CRUNCH, but this will not work. We all know CRUNCH leadership its members are built tough.

Oh wait I forgot, SINTM also plays a critical part in this narrative , CICADA knows that SINTM is about to get crushed, and they CICADA is fast tracking the timeline in trying to conquer the northern area, with this they are trying to recruit from PMS and CRUNCH to change the face of the war. Lots of players in SINTM are disgusted with CICADA because they know they are being used.

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The narrative you mentioned with its sequence of events follows the story line.

First the vaunted offensive operation against Crunch, In the eyes of the world you couldn't even noble a single villa against them..But you proved them wrong your tribe nobled 130 villas, what just happened? First there are players in crunch who are not satisfied with the tribe is being run, this in turn was used by members of CICADA against CRUNCH timing everything, the first phase was the opp where CICADA used inside information on villages that are not being supported. With this CRUNCH was thrown into panic now come the second phase, as we all know Crunch and PMS are allies so Crunch asked for support this is where Disunited player comes in, he asked for support knowing full well he is betraying his tribe( in reality he got troops that can stop nukes of CICADA), He soaks up the defense using the attack break as cover for supposed losses against crunch. Masterfully executed but the effects are there. Right now both of these tribes (PMS and CRUNCH) are talking about this move that you made which is distasteful.

These are the methods that your tribe executes, excuses have been made but it shows your true color. Clearly your arrogant tribe flaunts its small victory, the 130 villa captures to demoralize CRUNCH, but this will not work. We all know CRUNCH leadership its members are built tough.

Oh wait I forgot, SINTM also plays a critical part in this narrative , CICADA knows that SINTM is about to get crushed, and they CICADA is fast tracking the timeline in trying to conquer the northern area, with this they are trying to recruit from PMS and CRUNCH to change the face of the war. Lots of players in SINTM are disgusted with CICADA because they know they are being used.

and the op before that where we took 70 vills?

Zenato

Reaction score
Q: Spanish having a hard time against PMS? Promise Death Orchestra a spot in Cicada by backstabbing PMS and jumping to SINTM.
A: Just making stuff up here.

Totally.

1609664147452.png

And bit cloud, I'm not mad at all =) Seems I struck a nerve of yours though?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Totally.

View attachment 6439

And bit cloud, I'm not mad at all =) Seems I struck a nerve of yours though?

That's a massive misrepresentation of the one conversation we've had in the past 3 months :D

1609675396818.png

'Had things worked out differently'
'Had politics allowed long term'

I'm not sure how that in any way could be interpreted as offering an open invite. 'Especially when it is acknowledged with 'yah shit happens'.

:)

The Disuniter

Reaction score
are allies so Crunch asked for support this is where Disunited player comes in, he asked for support knowing full well he is betraying his tribe( in reality he got troops that can stop nukes of CICADA), He soaks up the defense using the attack break as cover for supposed losses against crunch. Masterfully executed but the effects are there. Right now both of these tribes (PMS and CRUNCH) are talking about this move that you made which is distasteful.
We only applied to cicada 2 days before the break. Also most of the support we had was from DO, which was withdrawn at the xmas break. Maybe only 5 stacked villages from other players that was sent back at the start of the attack break.

If we were to use these tactics, we could have (1) nobled other villages prior to the attack break, (2) gave any excuse to not stack/snipe for tribe mates, (3) continued nobling our assigned internals or (4) withdrew support before cicada attacks land.

Naga

Reaction score
Exactly!!!! The actions of backstabbing! Twisting the fabric of truth to fool players into thinking they have to quit when faced against the almighty Cicada, or better yet leave their family and join Cicada for a world win.

If that's the issue then let someone say it loud and clear: don't quit! Just give us a fight! Also I can't speak for Cicada as a tribe, but I'm pretty confident everyone would be more than happy for you to fight tooth and nail to the end. Hope this clarifies the "Cicada's trying to tell everyone to quit" bs (not even sure how you arrived at that)

And no this is not a reverse psychology technique developped in a buddhist monastery for the purposes of inspiring dismay in the hearts of TW opponents so don't look for anything else than what I said lol

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm not sure how that in any way could be interpreted as offering an open invite.

In the transcript you said "your crew", It's ambiguous whether that means the rest of the Dream tribe or the DO account and the Dream tribe, or even just Jesse and co-players. Perhaps Jesse thought you were saying, if things were different Cicada would've recruited all the Dream crew (all his Dream tribemates) but unfortunatly due to events only Jesse can make it in. More context is needed to fully understand this conversation.

Alushu

Reaction score
The only 'family' part Crunch seems to have nailed down is the toxicity hidden behind closed doors from the people in charge, but okay.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We only applied to cicada 2 days before the break. Also most of the support we had was from DO, which was withdrawn at the xmas break. Maybe only 5 stacked villages from other players that was sent back at the start of the attack break.

If we were to use these tactics, we could have (1) nobled other villages prior to the attack break, (2) gave any excuse to not stack/snipe for tribe mates, (3) continued nobling our assigned internals or (4) withdrew support before cicada attacks land.

Naga

Is this your way of justifying your actions as a member of the tribe cicada? Unfortunately it only reflects on how weak your personality regarding this game, blame others for your own actions.

This is not about skill, this is not about snipping or defense.

Its about loyalty.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is this your way of justifying your actions as a member of the tribe cicada? Unfortunately it only reflects on how weak your personality regarding this game, blame others for your own actions.

This is not about skill, this is not about snipping or defense.

Its about loyalty.

And who are you loyal to?

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Mr.Hustle is loyal to no one. @Mr.Hustle is loyal to righteousness.

I like your comments/banter until you say stuff like this... This guy is literally the most ignorant player I've ever seen grace the forums. Zero evidence on any post. Just incoherent ramblings trying to stir people up. I lose serious respect for people agreeing or encouraging his posts. :confused:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like your comments/banter until you say stuff like this... This guy is literally the most ignorant player I've ever seen grace the forums. Zero evidence on any post. Just incoherent ramblings trying to stir people up. I lose serious respect for people agreeing or encouraging his posts. :confused:

I stand by any guardians of the fabric of truth.

Deleted User - 848958407

That's absolutely RIGHT. CICADA are NOTHING but NOOBS.