Mr Hustle Was Right

WhiteGrimReaper

Reaction score
Yet you still didn't capitalise - you got 3 villages off of us.

To do a full-scale op during a k45 fight( which was going you wouldn't know so have put it here) on a player that has 1800 villages with no ODS (sitting on that amount of Def.) sometimes I wonder whose leadership is more sensible xD

... and how would we know you were yellow lol and tbh now I think you come here when the grass is green with cicadian times and what not and vanish when the times are tough or maybe the credit card gets blocked.

there are plenty of low moves we could have done
Low moves like:
1) Taking a sit of an account and use it to grain ground unfairly
2) Recruit from your opponents instead of nobling them to the ground. WHen the tribe still stands.

Oh wait !

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Learn how to keep your players wanting to fight for you? Learn how to get your tribe defending and attacking effectively? That would have led to neither of those happening :)

I'm a frontline essential worker in the UK, so you'll have to forgive me for periodically having my attention elsewhere. You'll usually find me at my busiest during lockdowns :eek:

WhiteGrimReaper

Reaction score
I'm a frontline essential worker in the UK, so you'll have to forgive me for periodically having my attention elsewhere. You'll usually find me at my busiest during lockdowns
To that id say we didn't op you for sheer effin respect :D

Learn how to keep your players wanting to fight for you?
We did block all the ops and in one op rasher had an emergency and lost around 20 villages I think. if that's grounds for a player wanting to leave then... no words really :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just out of interest to see what the timeline on all of this was.

I've only included Cicada ops here as Munch didn't send any ops our way since October/early November and I cba going back that far to the blocked ops :D

• 4th December - 20+ cap op
  • 4th December - Druxer leaves his tribe, mails Cicada saying well done on the win and sends his account sit to Cicada
  • 14th December - 60+ cap op
  • 23rd December - 150+ cap op
  • 27th December morning - 20+ close-range caps from Bloodhood
  • 27th December afternoon - Disuniter applies to Cicada
  • 28th December - Every Cicada account votes about the application, decision is made :)
Yeah...I can't say I disagree with you about Druxer. My understanding was that his decision was partly related to the op on that day, but also out of frustration that SINTM were being targeted instead of Cicada. But as you say...no words really for that account's decision :p

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Academy tribe at this point in game?
Also I knew, and Cicada knew, that I was going to lose these villages considering their location. It seems you do not have enough information about this world, or the location of the villages lost. Whatever I lost, will gain again very easily. Cicada is a tribe I’m confident in. As for my ex-tribemates, they can apply to join like I did and they have their chances, they get in or not thats not up to me.

Damn that's cold. I regret boosting you so you could come along with us to Krunch. Not only did you receive most of your growth from internals, you then turn on the tribe that gave you them, bitching about the fact you might lose villages. TW's very own Ephialtes.

ELpoCC2VUAEoGe5.jpg

Clearly, win or lose, you'll always be a loser. Supporting Barcelona doesn't make you Messi.

One-Punch Man

Reaction score
The Sleepless Elite wouldn't do that because we play with people who work as a team and all have each other's backs offensively and defensively.

There is no denying Munch have good players, and some of them do work together. However, Cicada hasn't been properly attacked until now by Munch for a couple of months. Despite being under pressure nonstop, the Eastern players have been left to fight us without their much larger accounts being willing to give any retaliation against Cicada to alleviate the pressure. Instead, they spent all their time starting a different war.

If Cicada did that to me, I'd think long and hard about whether I want to keep playing. Because I wouldn't trust my leadership or tribemates to make sensible, logical choices.

This is incorrect, being a non-premade means that some leadership decisions are disproved by some, and approved by others.. There will always be times where some accounts are happy and some are not... its just life?

But CRUNCH leadership are not toxic, and everything we do/will continue to do is for the good of the tribe as a whole and to win. Besides all the nonsense lets keep fighting guys....Its going to get real juicy soon ;) <3..

P.S stop slating my family... we have had some inactivity issues, some accounts have been to busy to help due to RL/Covid/Jobs etc... but we are a team and we do work together... We will continue to improve and adapt...dont worry about that :)

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is incorrect, being a non-premade means that some leadership decisions are disproved by some, and approved by others.. There will always be times where some accounts are happy and some are not... its just life?
This isn't unique to you. Some leaderships are just better at considering the views of their members and getting consensus for their strategies.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Silly Wolf, that's comedian David Mitchell, not me ;)

Interestingly enough, Run held a vote before we merged into Munch. Once Pain was defeated and the dust cleared, we said there are two options, Munch or Jheez, we'll have to merge into one most likely. The tribe unanimously voted Munch. Consensus enough for you?

Although it must be said gaining consensus and decision making via consensus are two vastly different things. I'm not sure which you are championing here, but I'd agree I tend to side towards the former.

The Disuniter

Reaction score
Damn that's cold. I regret boosting you so you could come along with us to Krunch. Not only did you receive most of your growth from internals, you then turn on the tribe that gave you them, bitching about the fact you might lose villages. TW's very own Ephialtes.

ELpoCC2VUAEoGe5.jpg

Clearly, win or lose, you'll always be a loser. Supporting Barcelona doesn't make you Messi.
Did the tribe make an op where we can actually cap and we didn’t? And btw, you are one of the reasons why we left considering you lost 20 villages after attack break ended. To lose 20 villages is sure okay if you ask for support and others couldn’t help. But we’re tired of trying to help people that dont even ask for help. Dont joke around. Crunch was pathetic that week. If not, month. You dont have us chained by the tribe through loyalty when no one cares about anything else. Where was the team when they were needed? Where were you when you were needed? Answer those questions and be honest to yourselves and only then you can start blaming us for leaving.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Confusing - I've been sat for months, as you know. How would I ask for support when my accounts being sat?

As you also know, I've been trying to get them to internal the villages for a long time but they have had others to do more urgently so I let my premium renew while they did other accounts first. Not because I particularly wanted to, just out of loyalty. Maybe you could learn a thing or two ;)

This can all be proven very quickly by screenshots if needed, so quit the lies and bullshit. Weird attempt at deflection. Your incorrect and misleading whataboutism does nothing to diminish the wrongs of your own actions.

The Disuniter

Reaction score
Confusing - I've been sat for months, as you know. How would I ask for support when my accounts being sat?

As you also know, I've been trying to get them to internal the villages for a long time but they have had others to do more urgently so I let my premium renew while they did other accounts first. Not because I particularly wanted to, just out of loyalty. Maybe you could learn a thing or two ;)

This can all be proven very quickly by screenshots if needed, so quit the lies and bullshit. Weird attempt at deflection. Your incorrect and misleading whataboutism does nothing to diminish the wrongs of your own actions.
So you were not there. You don’t know how things happened or were not there when it did. You are last to talk. No one was playing. It was just super bad. Players keeping defense away. Misplaced stacks. Posting for 30 hours trains 3 hours before. No council around. Players offline after land time ops. You say what you want but it is a lot better to play with people that actually play the game and commit to it. I’m not sorry we left. You should be sorry that the players in the tribe had us do that.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, Run held a vote before we merged into Munch. Once Pain was defeated and the dust cleared, we said there are two options, Munch or Jheez, we'll have to merge into one most likely. The tribe unanimously voted Munch. Consensus enough for you?

That is interesting. But probably you mean it in a different context to me. I'm curious as to why merging with tribes were the only two options you gave your tribe. Not, yaknow, making decisions based on the next war :oops:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
That is interesting. But probably you mean it in a different context to me. I'm curious as to why merging with tribes were the only two options you gave your tribe. Not, yaknow, making decisions based on the next war :oops:

It was essentially the same thing in this case. We were wedged in between them both, with nowhere to grow. We'd done very well up to that point, but it was a good time to recognise the tribe had done what it had set out to do

Bad JuJu

Reaction score

They most likely chose us out of loyalty during the pain war myself and others helped their western members a lot with defence and organising a lot of thing. It’s hard to back stab someone who has put so much time into helping your account prosper. I’m not surprised Run chose Munch over jheez. I’d say it was the right choice as well, their players joined in and contributed right away in the new wars (PMS - WB) they were very valued members

Sam

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And btw, you are one of the reasons why we left considering you lost 20 villages after attack break ended.

You can throw some blame on me as well, I was sitting it before the break then I needed a break and gave the sit to someone else I thought, then came back when I saw villages being lost. It certainly got under control afterwards.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
They most likely chose us out of loyalty during the pain war myself and others helped their western members a lot with defence and organising a lot of thing. It’s hard to back stab someone who has put so much time into helping your account prosper. I’m not surprised Run chose Munch over jheez. I’d say it was the right choice as well, their players joined in and contributed right away in the new wars (PMS - WB) they were very valued members

Sam
I do actually think it was probably the best choice for Run, I'm just not sure it was the best choice for Munch.