Mr Hustle Was Right

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I do actually think it was probably the best choice for Run, I'm just not sure it was the best choice for Munch.

There wasn’t really time for anything else. We had been close to you guys in cicada during the pain war and had been promising to hit Jheez for a long time. Then we also had a rather hostile western flank with WB wanting more in K34. Some would say we should have warred run and NAP with jheez but that would have been a huge slap in cicadas face who at the time were our friends.

I’m still happy we did right by them after the relationships we build early game

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Crunch and Cicada got some history, no wonder CICADA backstabbed crunch

Blah, blah blah Cicada just say you love backstabbing someone and you enjoy it

Also pleaase stop the attacks is getting predictable

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
I do actually think it was probably the best choice for Run, I'm just not sure it was the best choice for Munch.

If I’m honest I do believe it was the best choice for munch.
Regardless of the decision we’d probably of ended up with the same/similar border after the Jheez war. The difference being now that ex Run members still held K46 but part of the munch family. Some of those accounts are now some of the more important accounts in munch and there’s no hiding the fact there has been inactivity issues in the past in munch.
If you actually discount the WB/Run recruits munch would be down to 12 accounts which would have to hold the entire FL, Cicada would of had the same decision of SINTM or Munch and I believe they would of targeted munch regardless due to there strength of alliance with SINTM.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cicada would of had the same decision of SINTM or Munch and I believe they would of targeted munch regardless due to there strength of alliance with SINTM.

We didn't really make a decision - the northern merge and actions made it for us. As we like to play one op at a time, we've never had to discuss such draconian topics :p

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
We didn't really make a decision - the northern merge and actions made it for us. As we like to play one op at a time, we've never had to discuss such draconian topics :p

I never said you had made that decision, I said I believed you would of made that decision if that’s the way it played out :p

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Ah, the big lie.

Disproven and illogical, yet you repeat it. We can go again if you like?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let's go through some facts. These aren't 'illogical' or 'disproven' because this is what happened.

• Cicada made it clear to Munch that we didn't trust you, and because of you - Run. In our perspective, you were talking to our enemy duke (Voyage, in JheeeZ) and playing all sides against each other whilst using diplomacy to hug everybody around you. And not very subtly. We made it very clear that we just say random crap to Run as a result of this distrust.
  • Munch made it clear during initial diplomacy talks that they were also having issues, specifically with you. There was no mention, hint or talk at a merge.
  • Cicada agrees diplomacy, on the understanding that Munch wanted to go to war with JheeeZ and work with Cicada.
  • Munch agrees to keep Run and Bloodhood entirely out of diplomacy.
  • Munch then tells us - within 48 hours of us agreeing to diplomacy - that they have to war SPAM instead. A tribe who was already falling apart. Munch opens fire on SPAM at almost the the same time as SPAM disbands. We'll assume that was a coincidence.
  • Munch then tells us, when we hint at looking at Run after JheeeZ, that Run is merging with Munch.
  • Bloodhood then offers via mail to 'quit' to resolve the issues. Others (including Ben) get in touch for the first time to try and fix the damage your diplomacy skills have done. But it was made clear that it was far too late to do that. They also were unaware of the status between Run and Cicada, as the rest of Run council hadn't been informed about any communication you were having with Cicada.
  • We agree to a border agreement with Munch (but not Run as we would never agree to diplomacy with them). Munch include Run's territory in the diplomacy border agreement. Cicada goes pretty much silent in the diplomacy room with Munch by this point as we were pretty irritated by Run being given their protection.
By that point, even before the border agreement was agreed to, the decision was already made for us. Run was our only option because of diplomacy with Munch and SINTM. And Munch chose to knowingly bring a tribe we didn't trust under their protection, without agreement from us. Agreement wasn't needed - tribes can do what they like - but that was the decision made for us about what to do next :)

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
your post are all lies, you asked for helped because you couldn't defeat Jheeez, Jheez was infact winning against your pathetic arrogant tribe.

Now what your saying is that you could have beaten Jheez by yourself, without the Help of Run and Munch your tribe would be reeling from defeat against Jheez.

Your way of twisting the truth and making you look like champions makes me want to vomit. Now you can't win against Crunch then you resort to using spies, like Disuniter, well in fairness he fits your pathetic tribe because he is also a backstabber who just thinks of himself and not for the others. Selfish and arrogant tribe like yours will never win this world.

Just look at SINTM right now, your sacrificing them. Also you sacrificied Death Orchestra, your tribe promised to give him a slot in CICADA once they betray PMS, and Death Orchestra was spying for your tribe all along.

Pathetic

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
without the Help of Run and Munch your tribe would be reeling from defeat against Jheez.

Don't forget the sacrificial pig that absorbed some attacks from jheeez for a good while. Now SINTM the sacrificial lamb is absorbing attacks. What happens when the sacrificial lamb is fully saturated and can absorb no more?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Let's go through some facts. These aren't 'illogical' or 'disproven' because this is what happened.

• Cicada made it clear to Munch that we didn't trust you, and because of you - Run. In our perspective, you were talking to our enemy duke (Voyage, in JheeeZ) and playing all sides against each other whilst using diplomacy to hug everybody around you. And not very subtly. We made it very clear that we just say random crap to Run as a result of this distrust.
  • Munch made it clear during initial diplomacy talks that they were also having issues, specifically with you. There was no mention, hint or talk at a merge.
  • Cicada agrees diplomacy, on the understanding that Munch wanted to go to war with JheeeZ and work with Cicada.
  • Munch agrees to keep Run and Bloodhood entirely out of diplomacy.
  • Munch then tells us - within 48 hours of us agreeing to diplomacy - that they have to war SPAM instead. A tribe who was already falling apart. Munch opens fire on SPAM at almost the the same time as SPAM disbands. We'll assume that was a coincidence.
  • Munch then tells us, when we hint at looking at Run after JheeeZ, that Run is merging with Munch.
  • Bloodhood then offers via mail to 'quit' to resolve the issues. Others (including Ben) get in touch for the first time to try and fix the damage your diplomacy skills have done. But it was made clear that it was far too late to do that. They also were unaware of the status between Run and Cicada, as the rest of Run council hadn't been informed about any communication you were having with Cicada.
  • We agree to a border agreement with Munch (but not Run as we would never agree to diplomacy with them). Munch include Run's territory in the diplomacy border agreement. Cicada goes pretty much silent in the diplomacy room with Munch by this point as we were pretty irritated by Run being given their protection.
By that point, even before the border agreement was agreed to, the decision was already made for us. Run was our only option because of diplomacy with Munch and SINTM. And Munch chose to knowingly bring a tribe we didn't trust under their protection, without agreement from us. Agreement wasn't needed - tribes can do what they like - but that was the decision made for us about what to do next :)

The funny thing is, is like all the rest of your posts, this is just a big tantrum about your dislike for me to back up justification to hit your ally. It is a sad and pitiful decline of a player I once had respect for, wrapped up in his own ego and web of lies. I hate to screenshot discord conversations, but the persistent dishonesty cannot go on without challenge.

First, we start with a conversation where you're asking me why Munch is choosing to go after Spam, directly referencing our planned merge with Munch. In case you miss it, the chat is from July 2020 and shows that you knew for weeks before even this.

1610839857416.png

You even then go onto hint as to whether we would consider reversing our stance with them:

1610840700232.png

You see, very smiley, happy, jovial, full in knowledge of the merge. Way before Run and Munch hit Jheez for you on the 6th August 2020. The border agreement was way after that, while Cicada only declared on Crunch 8th September 2020. A full two months after knowing about our merge plans. You only ever started to turn nasty when Jheez was gone. Furious that Run were to make the first breakthrough, you were then equally frustrated that you could then only decide between warring Sintm and Munch once Jheez were gone.

But the screenshots above categorically prove you knew about the plans way before Munch even declared on jheez by your request. It was several weeks before your border agreement with them was agreed.

Munch have also attested to the fact your alliance was only agreed after you were told about the merge. Unfortunately you deleted your ally group chat with them that would prove it. Many of them, however, would come on here and swear to the fact. Fortunately for them, the above proves it anyway.

You talk about me and diplomacy, but I'd already stepped down from leadership. That's why Ram was talking to you, he was in leadership and I was not. He had every knowledge of what happened in Run, as at that time I sent screenshots of all diplo message to all of Ram, Sword and Nodus. So lets be honest with what that is, another sham, a lie. You were annoyed that I disagreed with you a couple of times on these externals. That's not a failure of diplomacy, that's your own fragile little ego being hurt.

You wanted to hate us to justify you turning and betraying an ally, because you had wedged yourself in between two and believed Munch to be the easier target. The simplest and easiest way to get out of this unfortunate situation was to make up an excuse to turn on your ally. Unfortunately for me, I became that justification, whether it was fair or not. And it was totally not fair, because never have I ever done anything to you to become your scapegoat in your vicious little web of lies.

You post the above to "go through" the facts, but you have never once actually managed to logically and sequentially show that the facts are as you say they are, or even what I did to you that made you apparently hate me so. It's true I persuaded you to declare on Jheez, but I made it very clear at that point in time that I was not duke of the tribe that was then Spit, a rank 20 something family tribe. I was not even baron. You only ever seem to have become annoyed about all of this almost half a year later. A bloody long time in this game. Your only other grievance is that I had arguments with Munch, which was partially true, but more related to one player, and still doesn't go to show why that would be any of your business.

When all is said and done, I don't much care what you say. It's a game, whatever. I won't lose sleep over it. What is amusing is that you and I both know, if you do manage to win this world, the rep you seem to care so much about will only ever be remembered for one thing, betrayal. And in that sense, while I do not care about "rep" on what is just a silly game, I love that you do.

Last edited:

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
either your blind or just refusing to see what's happening, no need to explain to an ignorant player like you your just another CICADA fanboy who encourages lies and betrayal

and their specialty the BACKSTABBING department

btw the proofs that Bloodhood posted was just tip of the iceberg

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oooh. The evidence game.

I'll bite ;)

You say we knew a long time before the alliance with Munch about a merge. We heard rumours...from people like you, who we didn't trust. So we did information digging. Every conversation we had, I only bothered having to get a bit more information. That isn't the same as 'knowing' something. But anyway...let's look at the first time it was mentioned by Munch.

1610870914781.png

Oh look, the alliance was agreed on the 30th June. And...the very next evening, they mention this:
"So run, it's looking like we will agree on a merge"

We removed Munch leaders from the diplomacy chat specifically to stop things like that being deleted. As it's rather incriminating.

In terms of when we disliked Run - and how you caused that (though of course, I'm sure these screenshots must be fabricated as part of my web of lies). I've always been clear on that. You bragging to the world about 'you making Cicada to go to war with JheeeZ' was the moment when we decided Run was going to be next on the list. That was back in...what...April?
1610871609754.png

For your information, we had actually made the decision to go to war with JheeeZ before you had ever spoken to Cicada about them. But because we know how much you like your ego stroked, we felt it would be sensible to let you keep on thinking that.

1610872376143.png

Here's a conversation - about you - before the word 'merge' ever came up. Again, making it clear how we felt. It also mentions that time when you decided to work directly for JheeeZ, telling your tribe to open fire on Warpig, who had diplomacy with us. Which really didn't go down well, as you will no doubt remember.

1610871147899.png

Oh and just for fun, here's some evidence of us having a conversation about Bloodhood continuing to annoy Cicada. And yes, this was in part about ego :oops:

1610870781275.png

Regarding your conversation with DaWolf, I'm pretty certain he was saying what we expected when we opened fire. Nothing about Cicada council's decision-making of who to go to war with. Context is king, and that is certainly out of context. But I can give you the reason behind that statement. We had seen Munch:
  • Start a war with Pain and then recruit a significant amount of them (it is ironic that they then make Disuniter out to be a 'traitor' when they have numerous people who were warring them in their tribe - but to each their own)
  • Open fire on SPAM as they disbanded, once they were losing significantly in their war.
  • Open fire on JheeeZ after Voyage said that they would delete if that happens. And after JheeeZ began to lose villages to Cicada and have key players quit.
That was the perspective of Cicada. Obviously there are two sides to every story, but that is what Cicada saw. With that in mind, a lot of Cicada felt that Munch were just playing freeloaders and using other tribe's hard work to grow.

This is probably going to be my final world. Reputation hardly matters, we know how we've played and it really doesn't matter to us what the enemy thinks. There are rarely ever wars where there isn't hostility in some respect between tribes - but by all means keep going :)

Last edited: