Mrs vs Con

DeletedUser116223

2 big tribes left MORS and CON.
Mors has some issues at summer but we will try to play i dont know the situation in con but i believe they will have some activity problems also.
If we had this war 2 months ago i believe mors would win easy but now we have to try hard as we dont have some key council members and some important players cause they are in vacation.

So the final battle for w86 starts and i am sure we wont see a score like 399-0(mors vs faux war).

Some ex accounts from faux that are growing at rim shouldnt feel safe as we are going to get down there soon and they will loose their villas again.

GL to both sides

DeletedUser100230

2 big tribes left MORS and CON.
Mors has some issues at summer but we will try to play i dont know the situation in con but i believe they will have some activity problems also.
If we had this war 2 months ago i believe mors would win easy but now we have to try hard as we dont have some key council members and some important players cause they are in vacation.

So the final battle for w86 starts and i am sure we wont see a score like 399-0(mors vs faux war).

Some ex accounts from faux that are growing at rim shouldnt feel safe as we are going to get down there soon and they will loose their villas again.

GL to both sides

Good luck both sides ... Well you guys dont have that many issues mate as much as i have here :p
Well gonna give it a last shot if we can do something together well good , If not then good luck mors.

Mors have gained a lot of respect from me apart frm the cheaky Deal you guys made with us and then betrayed but its okay . We had fun :)

DeletedUser116223

All know including you that we would recruit that account cause of your co(he was friend with us)but he should remove you from acc (a lot of mors members dislike you)and finally you removed him.
I never sayed i would recruit all con players it was only for this acc but its better to end now cause there will be a last fight on this server.\
may the best win

DeletedUser100230

All know including you that we would recruit that account cause of your co(he was friend with us)but he should remove you from acc (a lot of mors members dislike you)and finally you removed him.
I never sayed i would recruit all con players it was only for this acc but its better to end now cause there will be a last fight on this server.\
may the best win
Hmm that's something strange and new to me ! I think I helped ur players more then he did ! That time this dislike thing never came up maybe because everyone was getting free villages !! Just to get ur fact cleared he (my co ) had a fight with one of ur player who cried in ur council room! So john chose to leave the world !! It's not that I kicked him because for me my friends are first .

Psihic

Anant, 95% of MORS hates your guts.

Me included.

You and most of the rest of con did absolutely nothing but internal this whole world. No way you deserve to even sniff at the win ...

DeletedUser100230

Anant, 95% of MORS hates your guts.

Me included.

You and most of the rest of con did absolutely nothing but internal this whole world. No way you deserve to even sniff at the win ...

Don't worry if we don't deserve the win atleast the respect u guys earned Frm start you should not have thrown that in vain!!
Read my first message here I clearly mentioned you guys did a great job ! But just 1 small mistake !
You and others know it very well if it was not for john you would have not entered this K55 this deeply with all the free villages I offering to you all!

Deleted User - 10683120

Anantrocks. STOP TRYING TO SAVE YOUR BUTT. Seriously, everyone knows that your just a snake and cares only about yourself. So sick of your lies. Hope you get rimmed because thats what you deserve.

Psihic

He will, but so will you. Again :)

And anant, tnx for respecting us which doesnt mean I have to share the feelings now does it.

Deleted User - 10683120

I never applied to MORS Pavle. Yes I think you guys work well as a team and its good to see teamwork paying off as teamwork wasn't so hot in Faux LOL.

DeletedUser100230

Anantrocks. STOP TRYING TO SAVE YOUR BUTT. Seriously, everyone knows that your just a snake and cares only about yourself. So sick of your lies. Hope you get rimmed because thats what you deserve.

** Please ..

You deserved to get rimmed so please .. We all know how u and ur BF plays this game so kindly stay away frm externals .

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
** Please ..

You deserved to get rimmed so please .. We all know how u and ur BF plays this game so kindly stay away frm externals .

You're one of the biggest snakes I've encountered on this game and I've played for a long time. There's been a lot of accusations thrown at Karina and I on this world and I haven't saw any proof of it once(apart from us defending/recapping MORS when they said they'd rim us when they found out we were on the account :)..). You play like a little bitch playing both sides of the top 2 tribes trying to save your self lol Stop kissing their ass already I can go on about how pavle is a good leader etc...etc...but you're just making youself look even more like a bitch :D And for you to talk about betraying people in deals...that's just ironic coming from you.

DeletedUser100230

You're one of the biggest snakes I've encountered on this game and I've played for a long time. There's been a lot of accusations thrown at Karina and I on this world and I haven't saw any proof of it once(apart from us defending/recapping MORS when they said they'd rim us when they found out we were on the account :)..). You play like a little bitch playing both sides of the top 2 tribes trying to save your self lol Stop kissing their ass already I can go on about how pavle is a good leader etc...etc...but you're just making youself look even more like a bitch :D And for you to talk about betraying people in deals...that's just ironic coming from you.

And here comes a bitches bitch ... Welcome otto ...
I thought the honey trap frm karina was enough ?? Atleast seeing 5 k incomings i am still here fighting back and running a tribe which has not disbanded yet . I am not the one ass licking here . I showed respect to mors because they deserve it.
Just pointed out 1 thing where they lost it all . John and them had a deal . Entire world knew about it . I attacked u and no one else in faux because of ur attitude and ur bitches honey trapping shit . So please get over it and do what u do best mate. Hide inside the puss .

Note:- Even if i made a deal with Mors atleast it was for entire con which was of 5 members in start . and i have the balls to come on externals and speak like a man about it . Never lied to my own friends and never gonna leave them behind . 1 of the examples is James and others in Con at present .

Just to clear 1 more thing once john and other had a fight and deal went off My account still had the chance to join mors ( with or wthout me ) I can paste the screen shot here but me and john choose to stay here with our friends and John decided to quit because Mors are his friends and he did not wanted to war them .

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And here comes a bitches bitch ... Welcome otto ...
I thought the honey trap frm karina was enough ?? Atleast seeing 5 k incomings i am still here fighting back and running a tribe which has not disbanded yet . I am not the one ass licking here . I showed respect to mors because they deserve it.
Just pointed out 1 thing where they lost it all . John and them had a deal . Entire world knew about it . I attacked u and no one else in faux because of ur attitude and ur bitches honey trapping shit . So please get over it and do what u do best mate. Hide inside the puss .

Umm looks like i struck a nerve... Do I have to show all the excuses you threw at us when you attacked us about how "your co" locked you out of your account or "you quit" lmao you will always be a bitch hiding anant get over yourself. Or do I have to show the screenshot of you apologizing to us and kissing our ass after ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello Everyone ,

Yes I do believe this will be the last major war of world 86 and yes I'm sure both sides have some issues with players having the time to play I know I do and , so that all you know I been on my account all by myself since the start of the world and it has became a major burden .. Truly I will be glad when it's over , so I can focus more on W 88 .

I see that players here are calling anantrocks a snake , well I don't know about the his too far for I really only knew him for about a year , and I don't know exactly what you mean as a snake , but If I think what you all mean as a snake then i can only say that I seen many of snakes in this game .

Good luck to both sides and I assume whoever wins has the more better active players in their tribe .

DeletedUser66411

Good luck to both sides. This will finally give these big internal nobbling, pushed accounts a chance to show they can actually play the game. Personally I hope to see none of Con recruited if MORs end up winning. Time after time I've seen these big accounts recruited to the winning tribe simply to push to the 70 percent quicker. I'd much rather see these accounts go down in ashes even if it means I have to stick around and farm for a couple more months.

DeletedUser100230

Umm looks like i struck a nerve... Do I have to show all the excuses you threw at us when you attacked us about how "your co" locked you out of your account or "you quit" lmao you will always be a bitch hiding anant get over yourself. Or do I have to show the screenshot of you apologizing to us and kissing our ass after ;)
Lol pls you don't want me to post the Skype shots here !! And just to confirm about me quitting ask ur friends in con !! I did quit when I said I don't want to play anymore ! Because of few players I had to come back again n again !!
So stop being a butthurt you n ur girl have a great repo on this game so try n improve a bit more please !

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lol pls you don't want me to post the Skype shots here !! And just to confirm about me quitting ask ur friends in con !! I did quit when I said I don't want to play anymore ! Because of few players I had to come back again n again !!
So stop being a butthurt you n ur girl have a great repo on this game so try n improve a bit more please !

Post whatever skype quotes you can :D I want you to so I can blast your dumbass for whatever it is you think you'll prove. You can't talk about anyones rep when yours is by far the worst in this world nOOb.

DeletedUser100230

Post whatever skype quotes you can :D I want you to so I can blast your dumbass for whatever it is you think you'll prove. You can't talk about anyones rep when yours is by far the worst in this world nOOb.

Oh please otto .. We all know how downmarket u and ur girl is ! Making fake Skype convos and manipulating everyone Frm day 1 . Your patern of playing is very low level Mate ! Your girl will talk all lovely things to trap other if that doesn't work u will bring ur fcked up attitude ! Lol pls give everyone a break and just leave mate !

DeletedUser111495

Karina is the biggest snake on this world, she deserves everything heading her way especially when she tried to recruit DA members whilst preparing ops on them...

DeletedUser119234

i wonder why karina and oto are talking when their tribes got rimmed 400-0 in less than one week.

poor guys . You call anant snake but the only snakes here is you karina and oto : ) give some hugs to each other the rim will always follow you .

Anant is not snake or nothing . We had the offer to join mors . only our account (anantrocks) but anant said that he will never leave his tribe back to save his ass so he decided to not accept the offer .
then i desided to quit . i didnt want to fight against anyone becouse they are all my friends ''it is like fighting your familly''

POOR karina go eat some COOCKies and Get RIMMED in each world you play YOU ARE the only snake here and what a snake
a big snake who always dying :D
~~~~~~~~~~

he snake is low
in search of the prey
The grass is high
and he's on his way

The sparrow's loud
scared for the worst
when the snake arrives
He's gonna quench his thirst

The sparrows life
is on the line