Mrs vs Con

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WOW, it just doesn't seem to amaze me that all the Con players who didn't or hardly particapate in the war efforts who seemed to be inactive are now jumping on my villas like flies on dog poop

DeletedUser119150

man what happened to taking TCO players villas when they were being overrun by mors you taking there villas and not even supported a single player weren't u the same called TCO allies then instead of sending support u sent trains to their villas dont think its much different from now i think u deserve it no hard feelings just my opinion on u talking here about these matters

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
man what happened to taking TCO players villas when they were being overrun by mors you taking there villas and not even supported a single player weren't u the same called TCO allies then instead of sending support u sent trains to their villas dont think its much different from now i think u deserve it no hard feelings just my opinion on u talking here about these matters
For the record only villas i took from TCO except 1 jerkrag said i can have

DeletedUser66411

Happens every world but I will say it again. People get so caught up in their own little personal/area disputes they don't realize the bigger picture. There was lots of time for a real coalition to form to at least challenge MORs for the world win. Instead people build up top ranking accounts internalling/eating easy targets while they sit in wait for MORs to come and eat them.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Happens every world but I will say it again. People get so caught up in their own little personal/area disputes they don't realize the bigger picture. There was lots of time for a real coalition to form to at least challenge MORs for the world win. Instead people build up top ranking accounts internalling/eating easy targets while they sit in wait for MORs to come and eat them.
Yes I have to agree here somewhat , I don't fully agree because of the internalling part , see when Mors decided to Hot Con we had inthefog delete on us and several other accounts quit , inthefog account went barb and not only mors took a good part of them what are the main active accounts suppose to do just let the rest of the accounts go barb to , so Mors can have their share of them to ? Anyway I did what I could do , I been playing my account for the past couple years by myself and tbh I been burning myself out using 90 percent of my free time and 25 percent of my sleeping time trying to keep up with it , I have the potential to play the account much better then I did this world , but not by myself which is the main reason not to include my new job that Mors was able to do what they did against me..

DeletedUser66411

Yes I have to agree here somewhat , I don't fully agree because of the internalling part , see when Mors decided to Hot Con we had inthefog delete on us and several other accounts quit , inthefog account went barb and not only mors took a good part of them what are the main active accounts suppose to do just let the rest of the accounts go barb to , so Mors can have their share of them to ? Anyway I did what I could do , I been playing my account for the past couple years by myself and tbh I been burning myself out using 90 percent of my free time and 25 percent of my sleeping time trying to keep up with it , I have the potential to play the account much better then I did this world , but not by myself which is the main reason not to include my new job that Mors was able to do what they did against me..

While I agree that a frontline account going barb is an obvious choice to eat it to avoid enemy players moving in, I think it goes much deeper than that. I wasn't specifically referring to you or even to Con. In my opinion the world was already over before the formation of Con. It seemed to be more of a slapped together tribe of high point accounts that had no intention of actually working in a war together. MORs was the only tribe on this world that had leadership that demanded cohesion and participation. Maybe it was possible for a leadership group to form and challenge MORs that comprised the players of Faux/PD or maybe not. We will never know and will have to wait until the next world it seems.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I believe alot of the free villages have ended up on the wrong accounts. I could mention several accounts that just eating backline villages and don't help anything over at the front. But I guess thats part of TW nowadays, secure a top spot and just wait til the enemy reaches you instead of seeking up the enemy instead.

DeletedUser116223

I dont think you should complain when you dont even dodge.
You lost all your defensive troops and offensive troops with 1-2 nukes per villa...

If we had a big op on you like the one on ballian you would lose all your villas in 1-2 hours

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont think you should complain when you dont even dodge.
You lost all your defensive troops and offensive troops with 1-2 nukes per villa...

If we had a big op on you like the one on ballian you would lose all your villas in 1-2 hours

I'm sorry but I havent been online on the acc since the first attacks landed due to internet issues. I have had to play like 95% of the time for the past week on my phone.

It's quite hard to play on the phone which made me pretty much give up since noone else except a handful players actually wants to help out.

Edit; If you got any info from earlier on me, i'm pretty sure that you've noticed a pretty big difference from when I had access to a computer and now when I played on my phone.

Psihic

Funny how this sounds almost exactly like what balian said and you bashed him for it.

DeletedUser116223

Balian you must be able to take some criticism when pretty much dropping arms as soon the enemies starts to gather at the front of your door.

We were a good bunch of people helping you with accountsitting and sniping (I sniped several of the first trains arriving which allowed u to take a break and sit down and make a plan, and I know Tyler sniped a good bunch aswell.)
And when it couldn't get more weird, you write on the forums that you decided to quit and sends broodly your sit. And then after a few hours you ends his sit and starts to defend your villages again versus trains coming from con??

And yes, real life comes first...
[2016-08-02 18:42:55] Samuel: hey mate, why did you quit w86 :/?
[2016-08-02 19:27:36] Balian in Ibelin: My new job bro
[2016-08-02 19:27:51] Balian in Ibelin: I'm working Like 70 hrs a week

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yup, its very ironic.

I'll will try to help fatal in the war as soon i get a new internet which will be in the next 2-3 days.
I'm not trying to make some sort of exuse. It's how it is and I have to deal with the sitaution.

Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser97581

I don't know why anyone still even thinks this is a world. if anything, its was a good exercise in practicing sniping and back timing until eventually MORs mops up the area. Its basically been a team of players vs individuals the entire time.

DeletedUser97581

I think he meant practice for future worlds.

yes DJBrotoe you got it, I know I will have trains incoming obviously. might as well practice under extreme conditions can only make me a better player. for some of us backtiming trains is still relevant aka for those of us not in MORs lol. The difference is some of us dont quit jsut because we have incomming. I can literally list 5 players in memory who were 2M+ and quit when they got 1 incoming its sad.

DeletedUser97581

While I agree that a frontline account going barb is an obvious choice to eat it to avoid enemy players moving in, I think it goes much deeper than that. I wasn't specifically referring to you or even to Con. In my opinion the world was already over before the formation of Con. It seemed to be more of a slapped together tribe of high point accounts that had no intention of actually working in a war together. MORs was the only tribe on this world that had leadership that demanded cohesion and participation. Maybe it was possible for a leadership group to form and challenge MORs that comprised the players of Faux/PD or maybe not. We will never know and will have to wait until the next world it seems.

This post is the truest thing on the forum. I agree it has been over for a bit and when no one communicates with you and you cant fight a tribe alone, why not just noble what you can and have fun with it! I constantly have fun banter with a aqswder etc. It is a game, just because they are "enemies" doesn't mean I wont try hard, play and have a good time. Part of my playing is to meet new people as well as learn new strategies, attack patterns etc. I learned more from just watching MORs players, studying their OPs, attack strategies etc. and I am a better player for it.

satorbg

Respect your enemies if they are worth it. Next world you could end up in the same tribe. Case in point: me and Pavle.

DeletedUser100230

Sorry i stayed away frm TW fr bit long but let me clear few things for u all ,
I respect mors Because since start they fought any battle as team . I was present on this world because of brad and darren and eventually they both quit . SO i was all alone with my team . Did my best to unite the world against Mors but my co stoped me frm doing that . My account would have won the game but i choose to stick with my friends and have a nice end game war . But that did not happen because of divide and rule thing .
Anyways mors did thr part and stood strong against everyone so they do deserve respect .