Msbella and zurtle, gone..

DeletedUser

Saved us the trouble, thanks!

Know the best way to prevent losing your villages to Apoc/BA/Mankini?
Delete!
(we're not supposed to take barbs...)

Who is next?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Delete!

Who is next?

Like I said to Wolfhunt, I couldn't be bothered wasting another 2 years waiting for you guys to even attempt at making a dent. The fact that you were adament that I had several accounts and that I was stacked meant that you guys were going to be content making yourselves feel better at not being able to take even ONE solitary village off me even though I constantly had hundreds of incomings. I guess, like Karen said, you guys are not used to fighting actives - we did have a 'little more bite' :) At least this way, we let you continue ganging up on dead accounts and barbs. Have fun :)

DeletedUser

I personally want to say a heartfelt good bye to these two players.

Many come and many go. But with Zurtle and Bella I have played as close as I have with anyone in online games in the last 15 years.

Zurtle and I started only 20 squares from each other on the board, within 4 weeks found each other and knew that joining forces would make us a force to be dealt with. I considered him one of my best friends in the game, and while the "path" didnt work out that respect and acknowledgement will be there always.

Bella and I didnt get to know each other til a fair bit later in the game. But once we did we spent hours and hours in chats, mails and other things. A great time, only slightly muddied by the eventual downfall of some hopeful plans. A great girl, in a world dominated by silly men :)

Enjoy real life you two.

Zain

DeletedUser

I consider both players at one point of the game my closest allies and friends. Many nights spent just shooting the shit on skype chats and so on.

Zurtle...we pushed this world to the edge when we made the quick decision one night to start the merge of RKN and TWA. From the time we started with Slupmi until it ended with me trying to get information from Pranay. We did what we had to so Apoc would survive. We shared the same outlook on this world for almost 2 years. I will continue to do what is needed to make sure this world is blue. I am sorry we didn't see eye to eye in the end. You were part of the backbone that kept Apoc going and I want to thank you for that. Take care and good luck my friend.

Bella....well it started quite a while ago when we were both brought into the TWA/MM/RKN chat. We worked together quite closely and even tried to bring Apoc and what was left of MM together. To this day I am sorry it never worked. We often played the game the same way to make sure our tribes always prospered. I enjoyed our chats and the fun we did have and the one regret I do have is we never really got to work together on a major op. In the end I did what I thought was best for when I approached Pranay. It was the same approach I took with Slupmi...never trust but getting information. Take care and good luck.

On a final note I am going to ask all of Apoc to keep this thread very clean. I ask no insults be slung or trash talk go on in this thread.

DeletedUser

Thoughts:
2ytsd9y.jpg

So ... going out quietly.
I mean i guess you could have been a big nuisance to our players in K58 or, tried to rally the world to hold, at least, a small section of the world.

I dont know, i've dedicated a lot of hours to this game, i cant imagine just going out like that but i've always been a proponent of 'right to die'.

To zurtle:
I have to say, its been tough to view you as an enemy these past few weeks.

One of my most memorable parts of this game was being a nuisance with you in K54, and man did i feel honored being picked for that mission. You probably didnt think much but i looked up to you as someone who the game came natural for, and someone i could learn things from.
You were always a bit allusive, not very active in the larger chats, but it added an air of mystery for me.

I'm not going to mention what the past few weeks have revealed or changed, you are a good player and a worthy leader of TWA, Apoc, any tribe really.

And the game is at a loss without you.

MsBella:
Should i make snarky response about how you cause a wake of self-destruction wherever you go?
Disrespecting northern -MM- members... -MM-/S relations... VST/V war... Allowing SN to go on a rampage through the PX/V shared forum ruining that relationship... just a few in recent memory... and i didnt know you well!

I know you think that you are innocent, that because you speak well that people can't see through the veil.

Anyway, enough talk of the dead.

DeletedUser

To be, or not to be--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep--
No more--and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprise of great pitch and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action. -- Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

Enjoy your real lives and new worlds.

DeletedUser

Its sad to see you go, i hope you had a nice time on the game.

DeletedUser

I was sad to see you (particularly Zurtle) leave us in game. I'm even sadder to see you leave the game entirely.

Enjoy RL. Let me know what it's like ;-)

DeletedUser45376

I no longer play this game but I will miss u both bella and zurtle
Bella you were a great leader and that is one of the reasons I remained in -MM-
and Zurtle we were enemies back from the LEGION days I had a lot of fun attacking you when you first entered K55 you are truly a great defender m8.

Agniesiack

Bye... I hope you both will stay on skype though ;)

good luck with anything you do in RL :)

DeletedUser

Zurtle was for almost two years a respected BA-I / TWA / Apoc duke. Ever since he decided to leave Apoc to join Knife and then =V= he has been missed. It was hard for many of us, including me to see him as an enemy. Sure I was one of the firsts to attack him, but that's what enemies are for, to be attacked. But my conscience is clear, he left on his own to join another tribe, he wasn't booted or asked to leave. I think I speak for almost everyone at Apoc when I say that attacking him wasn't easy, we did it, but it wasn't something anybody had planned of doing, or even thought of being a possibility. So I will miss Zurtle, not the Zurtle of the last few months, but the one we had in Apoc for 2 years, the respected duke, strategist and amazing player. Good luck in your next adventure.

As for MsBella, I was told once that if you didn't have anything good to say not to say anything, so good-bye, have a nice life

DeletedUser

Like I said to Wolfhunt, I couldn't be bothered wasting another 2 years waiting for you guys to even attempt at making a dent. The fact that you were adament that I had several accounts and that I was stacked meant that you guys were going to be content making yourselves feel better at not being able to take even ONE solitary village off me even though I constantly had hundreds of incomings. I guess, like Karen said, you guys are not used to fighting actives - we did have a 'little more bite' :) At least this way, we let you continue ganging up on dead accounts and barbs. Have fun :)

You pry won't suspect me ( because i'm mostly acting cynical on this world , wich i ain't on w6)
But i do agree.

it's quite pointless to keep paying money and spending time on something that isnt fun and has no goal left.
It's clearly since the split of MIM, that apoc would have won. because the east never got along, too much stubborn ego's wich also ruins the fun and the team work.

On the other hand i must say the east and the core had many skilled players compared to the few skilled one's in apoc alliance. This lack of skill is compensated however by the amount of players of and the political strength of apoc. It's not easy to accomplish this situation.

Off course it takes the fun out of the world, but they will succeed their goal. how frustrating it may be for those who dislike nobling deat ianctive accounts. Ino it's easy to mass carpet nuke a mediocre player and then take their vills when they quitted and i also know real good players like you zurtle zain orsio ... won't never quit because many incomings, but then you just leave them and kill the others. since a skilled player alone can resist the attacks, he won't make a big difference on his own , he'll just linger on and get bored while his weaker alliance partners get slaughtered.

anyway now this world is sealed. 4 apoc tribes and 2 ba tribes against px and tfp who hardly have 10 active skilled players left is no challenge. I hope their will be a new civil war soon to bring back the fun else i assume there will be many deletions within the apoc camp.

To those who have quit, i played long time in the same tribe, You earned my respect.
even tough we disagreed opinions and tribe choices time to time, you guys were good players ( the mudge, zurtle , jhayden and msbella) and were quite integer in 95% of your decisions.
I'd welcome you with open arms to come play with me on w6 (this also counts for the few skilled and integer tribemates, but they refused since they only want this world)

DeletedUser

about time peeps understand that pointless things are pointless

DeletedUser

pointless!

Well, OK, I've posted my peace wrt Zurtle, but I *DO* gotta comment on Concrete's post up above.

In the past what, 2 weeks, we've had deletions by the following:
Rattlesnake8 - 1K vils
Cal- - 1K vils
TheMudge - 800K vils
jhayden - 650 vils
Zurtle - 1K vils
msbella - 1K vils

Not to mention some recent deletions from accounts that up until recently were rather large:
hironami - ~1K vils
pranay98 - 800 vils

I'll be the FIRST to admit that TF declaring war with =V= on Apoc was the BEST thing to happen to Apoc in the south in a while (like, a year). Why? CLOSE ENEMY. And, frankly, one we actually DIDN'T LIKE. Not to slight PX / MIM / S, but us in the south really haven't gotten to know you as well as we did Snake and Cal. ;) And it shows - inactives came back from all over, started having fun again. I certainly did, with operations on at least 3 continents. And I'm back in the Top 5! Yay! But to say that, oh, all these GREAT players just saw the writing on the wall when they had such resources at their disposal, and the only thing Apoc has on its side is a horde of mediocre players who would just lead to a boring game... that's just crap.

None of the above fought. They declared war, Mudge and Bella did some attacks on Davide, but otherwise, a whole lot of nothing. Cal tossed her load at Andy from 100s of hours away and hung it up. We (Apoc-N) went to town on their dear friend TangoTemptress, El Jay, and [player]rcmst17[/player] (who to his credit left TF and is still putting up a good fight). Did they come to their aid or launch a counter-offensive? Nope. Nothing.

We at Apoc and BA, especially those who have been around since Day 1 and have lead portions of the tribe, have worked pretty frickin' hard to get here. We've dealt with internal squabbles, small splits, bit splits, rogue players, good diplomacy, pointless diplomacy, and not to mention a bunch of real wars. We've won the big ones, but we took our losses (TWA-SE and TWA-NE come to mind).

If you don't like HOW we've risen to the top spot, fine. If you don't like us, fine. But please, don't go apologizing for people's losses.

DeletedUser53573

Actually, you'll notice I was in the plus category vs apoc. But whatever- I guess it only counts if I eat well known inactives (el jay comes to mind)

in fact I'd hazard a guess that I was plus on each side ( s, px, apoc, vst,ect)

anything more specific regarding Bella and zurtle will be done privately

DeletedUser

Delete!

Who is next?

Another lovely contribution to this forum:

Nub. You rather have people delete than fight...? Nub. :icon_neutral:

That's why no one likes Apoc. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

At this stage? After two years?

Yeah... deleting is fine. What? You think the game should last forever?
I think a lot of people are playing to "finish" the game. Turn the world blue... or have TW shut down the world. I know what I'm playing for... and it's not to have the game last forever.