Msbella and zurtle, gone..

DeletedUser53573

ffs7, Its just the people they cant break. See: concrete, bella, jhayden, zurtle ect

DeletedUser53573

Okay. Whatever you say. I'm not going to argue with you because I have a feeling the facts will just go right passed you and its not worth my time.

DeletedUser

At this stage? After two years?

Yeah... deleting is fine. What? You think the game should last forever?
I think a lot of people are playing to "finish" the game. Turn the world blue... or have TW shut down the world. I know what I'm playing for... and it's not to have the game last forever.

Naturally, no one wants to play forever... But that wasn't my point.
What I meant is that you should encourage enemies which are somewhat skilled to keep playing, instead of saying that they quit, to make the game easier...

DeletedUser

Naturally, no one wants to play forever... But that wasn't my point.
What I meant is that you should encourage enemies which are somewhat skilled to keep playing, instead of saying that they quit, to make the game easier...

I actually agree with you here. Indeed, BA has always tried to encourage skilled enemies to continue playing -- by joining BA. I believe many people on this forum called this "hugging."
So, it's a little odd to now hear this argument that we should hug more. Maybe that wasn't your intended argument... but that's the way it seems.

But at this stage of W18 development, I don't think recruitment is desirable. People who are hitting delete NOW are hitting delete because:

1) They know their fate is essentially determined
2) They are bored

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser53573

It's safe to say we were bored of the crappy annoyance you guys posed. We all could have styed and continued the davidemah beatdown, and the vst beatdown, and the px beatdown, ect. However, it was boring, as you say.

Futhermore, if you truly believe what you said about ffs7's post, then I think we can blame that on the educational system.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the kind words from those that gave them. Have fun and take care.

DeletedUser47572

Bella and I had what could only be described as an on off relationship. However we generally saw eye to eye and had some good fun along the way. Zurtle well you always hated me, most likely for this forum alter ego that I portray, however now that you have quit finally I can actually say I respected you as a player and a person you never backed down on your viewpoint or conceded in an argument, in fact you were one of the few I quite enjoyed winding up.

Anyway good luck to Bella and Zurtle in all your future endeavours, and should you want to play on W47 give me a shout!

DeletedUser

It's safe to say we were bored of the crappy annoyance you guys posed. We all could have styed and continued the davidemah beatdown, and the vst beatdown, and the px beatdown, ect. However, it was boring, as you say.

Futhermore, if you truly believe what you said about ffs7's post, then I think we can blame that on the educational system.

Please spare us your useless crap sword. You nobled inactives well away from the front lines. The accounts you did have when Apoc got close they were destroyed. We all know you are a horrible player and spam forms as well as annoy as much as any other 14 year old.

You sure beat David down....he was the #2 player in the world when you started and was the #2 player when your deletion happened. David is by far a superior player than you have ever been or hope to be.

So please...now that school is out and summer vacation is near go and torment your fellow freshman.

DeletedUser53573

Okay. Well to start this off wolfy, you're off on my age.

First off, which account that I nobled was inactive? I'm curious, as I had gotten mails or attacks from each person I nobled.

And you're wrong about accounts getting destroyed. Korlik was only in trouble or something else, and the person involved can fill you in if he wants, but I don't care either way.

I was always on the front. K75, k76 and k77 were all major fronts. I was in @65 and k66 too. Stony provided the k77 and k76 front FYI.

And if I was such a terrible player, why did I get offered over $50 to delete? Why did you try to get vst and px to attack me? Why did I keep all my k75 villages, in one of your main ks?

Please. Do not tell me I'm scared and noble only inactives. I find it interesting that apoc only now nobles where I was now that I deleted though.

DeletedUser53573

I guess I forgotto mention davide himself told me that Bella zurtle jhayden and I did grey against him. And then the Karen circular..,

DeletedUser

Hey kid...
Good job on sidetracking a "goodbye thread" for Zurtle and Bella.
Way to make it about you.
Classy.

DeletedUser

wow.... I just clicked this bookmark out of habit but was surprised to see what is being said... First @ hammer... broken? not likely my friend. I believe what Peter said is more accurate... boredom set in months ago...lol second.... @wolf... I dont think your assessment of swordy's abilities is even close to the mark... before he became V, him and I had our battles and I can say I much preferred having him on my side...lol

In any case... congrats to Bella and Zurtle... I hope you both sleep in...all the best and keep in touch!!

DeletedUser

i hate to see grate players go, and even if my comment its not so much expirienced as some of you guys.....

i never got the chance to know zurtle, but good luck in RL anyways

Msbella, im glad i met her, she is such a great person, well the lil time i got to know her, which i really enjoined, it was great, even by being in a different tribe at the time, we had pretty good ties,

i quitted just before she did, but i skyping her afterwards.... and still do, and hopefullly will do...

if she ever thinks on coming back, i will defnitely recruit her in my other world....

im glad i met her...she thought me alot of things about the game...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey hi Peter..

how are u boss?...

well thats it!

~SB~

DeletedUser

I've never posted here, so no doubt my opinion is not as highly regarded as others. I will keep this brief.

I've gotten to know both Zurtle and Bella pretty well in the last couple years. Granted, more Zurtle than Bella, mostly due to the politics of the game. We haven't always seen eye to eye, I actually recall several fights on Skype, but who among us ever does always agree? I've come to count both of them as friends.

On the occasion I've had the pleasure to discuss other than game related topics with them and have come to find them quite intelligent people and have enjoyed (and missed in the past few months) our conversations greatly. In the game they have both been effective and respected leaders and outstanding players.

Prophesies of doom and demise aside, it is unfortunate we have lost good players. Whatever their reason, they made their decision and I, personally, respect it. For them, I think it was the correct one.

Good luck to the both of you and enjoy your free time.

-Cotten

DeletedUser53573

Actually, Soco went off topic, and brought me up. I defended myself.

DeletedUser

I remember, and hope that I will be remembered by Zurtle and Bella. It was good while it lasted and hope to see them in some other game again someday.

kvasha

=0! what news... had time didn't reading forums but ... good luck to both.

btw greetings ^^.

DeletedUser67005

I know Zurtle to be one of W18's greatest, though im sure he's unaware of my existance. I can only really say that I hope you find RL far more interesting now that this is all over. :)

Its unfortunate that Bella would leave, I honestly loved reading your posts on these forums, and you will surely be missed... :(

Now I feel bad about missing out on W47... :(