Msbella and zurtle, gone..

DeletedUser

I must say, since they have left, the forums haven't been as active as normal...

Soft Stuff

Zurtle is gone? Wtf? What happened to JohnMurrray's nobling of zurtle and stuff. Its incredible. Dammit Zurtle, why did you leave. well goodbye, was nice playing with you, even though i left just as you became no. 1

Agenroe

I bid the two of you goodbye, As I left over a month ago. You now know how liberating it is to be off world 18. The long two year we put into it. All gone in a few clicks.
Bella you know you were my princess,
Zurtle you know Ive wanted to rim you since I first started waring you back with T~S.

But after all that Im honored that i got to fight by both your sides. You will surly be missed by me. (Unless i hunt you down)

GoodLuck to the rest of world 18,

P.S. Bella our plan had back fired a bit when my exams started. Haha I was supposed to quit with ya but after launching all my kitchen sinks into apoc.

Soft Stuff

I bid the two of you goodbye, As I left over a month ago. You now know how liberating it is to be off world 18. The long two year we put into it. All gone in a few clicks.
Bella you know you were my princess,
Zurtle you know Ive wanted to rim you since I first started waring you back with T~S.

But after all that Im honored that i got to fight by both your sides. You will surly be missed by me. (Unless i hunt you down)

GoodLuck to the rest of world 18,

P.S. Bella our plan had back fired a bit when my exams started. Haha I was supposed to quit with ya but after launching all my kitchen sinks into apoc.

Zomg T~S, what was the full name, i remmber,.
I was in LEGION. -MM- were ftw? are they still here?

DeletedUser67005

-MM- were the the greatest tribe in W18 during their time. Maybe with LEGION as the exception...

DeletedUser

Apologies for the delay in my reply.. I guess I have been enjoying my free time too much :)

@ Zain: I too enjoyed all our chats. At one time, that MM/UA chat we had was one of my favs (second only to the MM leadership chat with SS, Jo & Rick). Even with MF and Andy :) It's ironic that I developed a closer friendship with you and Wolfy as enemies then when we were allies, lol. I guess all the petty silliness from the 'mob' got to us all.

@ Wolfy: I understand that what you did you did for your tribe. The thing that really put it into perspective for me was one of the players in either BA or Apoc saying that he remembered me telling him off almost 2 years prior (I was Diplomat/Baroness of -MM- then). It made me think that sometimes in your leadership role you come across a certain way in the name of the tribe. -MM- was an independant tribe that everyone wanted dead and it was only fear of those account names that kept people back. It doesn't mean that the personal relationships were anything like that. Although I told you off ingame, I hold no grudges in person :)

@ Jaideep: Thank you, it was awesome having you in the tribe. Apart from my end game in =V= & MyKind, the time we had in -MM- with the gang was the most fun I had in TW. That can never be recreated.

@ Soco: You say a 'whole lot of nothing'. Zurtle was literally in a sea of red and his ODD went up by millions constantly. There are some great snipe kings and queens (like csers, SN, sechul) on W18 but Zurtle was the best I knew.
From day 1 I have been hunted by someone or another but one by one they got rimmed. Apoc/BA had an average of 2 tribes for each =V= player had they chosen to use them properly. Even after deleting, my ODD went up by over 3 million as I had moved troops to cover the incoming K57 attacks. ALL my ranks were my best ever - there was nothing left to achieve. We even attacked davidemah (Rank 2) and succeeded - we got villages, got him working hard (sorry Dave, hehe) and got a circ sent out by Karen crying for help :p There was no point pursuing attacks on him as none of us had issues with him personally but we did have fun :) I even rimmed one more little person rimmed as I deleted, lol.
Even looking at SN, LB and pop, all of them grew and achieved their highest ranks. We were the last actives left in our group so maybe what you meant to say was that there was a whole lot of nothing achieved against us? You saved all your effort for the inactives and dead accounts as usual.

@ Peter: You're right. I can safely say I was very bored and over TW long ago. Friends gone, goals achieved so nothing left to stay for. I've been waiting months and months for any of the tribes wanting and trying to rim me to actually succeed but nobody ever did so it was time that I did it myself :)

@ Dave: too true and ty :)

@ LBad: Of course we will! I still can't work out how I managed TW for so long! lol Congrats to you too :p

@ SuperB: Ty and the feeling is mutual. It was easy and a pleasure helping someone like you due to your easygoing character.

@ Cotten: Whilst in -MM- I didn't like very many tribes but I did have respect for BA when we were dealing with tribal matters together in the good old days :) The conversations were enjoyable for me too as you were mature and intelligent unlike most of the nuisances we had to deal with. My decision to delete was the best decision I could have made and i am most definately enjoying all my extra free time.

@ Rashelle: In the short time we spoke, I found you to be a great person and really down to earth - not someone I will forget. I actually missed you when you left due to computer issues. Nice to see you back :)

@ Assasin: I agree with you on Zurtle :) Thank you, I will be around intermittently and I may be back for W100.. maybe ;)

@ Hammer: It's because we were pretty much the last actives left on W18, lol. Definately the most vocal :)

@ Agenroe: Yes, soooo liberating! It was an honour being your Princess and fighting with you :) RL comes first so no worries - hope you passed with flying colours!

Thank you all for the kind words, I wish all of you the best in your RL.. and TW if applicable ;)

DeletedUser

All those tribes are dead. MM's current incarnation is -PX-.

Old -MM- is dead (sadly) but your statement is very inaccurate to say the least. Looking at the members list, -PX- is actually the incarnation of ~S~.

To refresh your memory, the true legends of -MM- were players such as Mbazar, Super Sweet, Korlik, Keee, elporto, Dukefan, Poppinette, concrete, paddy, WLA, Maddies, Driftwoodprose, bizman, Van Vader, Johnnyg, yesman, maui, Karnstein, pranay, lummy, hans bros, bigjay, jenova, rmeints, jay BA-I, xoviat, vynter, mister.wolf, wolveshowl, jethrojavier, slickjester, gnonavi, jaguaress, carthage, viru veri, bigfandango, biesiada, flirtz2002, zeidrich, hironami, jabawookie, keyfor locke, tomlalatom, thrork, alucard, elliaz, kvasha, provonsha, explorerRC, fxtdr, jasonD, jhayden, sparky, stevejm, dimps, louis, pry, flaming camel. Near the end we had the few AoO recruits such as TheMudge and our controversial recruits such as Agenroe, Slupmi and AdAnouch.

I was talking to Joann earlier today and we both agree that -MM- can never happen again. We were very lucky to be a part of a tribe like that. Not only were we amongst the best fighters on W18 (no offense to other greats in other tribes) but we also had an awesome group of people that were fun, easygoing and down to earth. We got to number 1 and stayed there for a long time and had a ton of fun doing it. It was fun logging on to TW back then. Unfortunately RL got in the way for a lot of our players and it was never the same. I am very honoured to have played in -MM- with each of those players.

@ Soft Stuff: The most accurate current incarnation of -MM- currently would be Poppinette's tribe, -MM-.. the last Mayhem Maker standing :)

DeletedUser

Old -MM- is dead (sadly) but your statement is very inaccurate to say the least. Looking at the members list, -PX- is actually the incarnation of ~S~.

I was originally going to simply leave it at they are all dead but then I thought I would get back chat from the remaining elements of MM and probably SN (who will argue with anything I say!)

Some may regard MM as dead but the tribe's legacy, if only in terms of its historical victories and losses, is -PX-. You can argue with that assertion but from a technical perspective (i.e. the tribe id) I am right.

DeletedUser

I was originally going to simply leave it at they are all dead but then I thought I would get back chat from the remaining elements of MM and probably SN (who will argue with anything I say!)

Some may regard MM as dead but the tribe's legacy, if only in terms of its historical victories and losses, is -PX-. You can argue with that assertion but from a technical perspective (i.e. the tribe id) I am right.

The tribe's legacy will never die but unfortunately the ID was hijacked (by INF, now with ~S~) and that's why -MM- was recreated (later changed to =V=). Our history and conquers are under the -PX- tag but that's where -MM- ended months and months ago.

DeletedUser

Nice to be remembered as a legend and part of that legacy, just an average player doing what i was told, -MM- is the best tribe i have ever been in, and the most fun i have had in this game. That was the most part due to Msbella & Joann, iyou taught me this game, miss you both.

Ripping up w46 aint bad though, you should come join me if you get bored.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice to be remembered as a legend and part of that legacy, just an average player doing what i was told, -MM- is the best tribe i have ever been in, and the most fun i have had in this game. That was the most part due to Msbella & Joann, iyou taught me this game, miss you both.

Ripping up w46 aint bad though, you should come join me if you get bored.

Thanks jaba but you were more then an "average player", you were a both a great player and a friend :)

I'm not even close to bored yet but I will look you up if I decide to come back, hehe.

PS Thanks Jo :) I miss you both *hugs*

DeletedUser53573

Bellas right. I've looked on many worlds for something even similar to mm. Nothing. It really was a great time and had RL ot gotten in the way, I'd actually say it would have gone down as one of the best of all time. And I participated (although not to the extent as mm) in a few of those 'famous' tribes early on.

p.s. ironically enough, the closest to MM I've seen was PWO on w28 (ironically2, was made up of many ex w18 from various tribes), and the closest to the UA fiasco was also on w28 :)

Pranay98

glad to see my name up there with the original MM gang :)

very sad to see this world die, i quit playing once the whole PX thing started.... it was all downhill from there....

i miss u all, the old gang in MM with supersweets etc and my new battle group be4 i left with bella, karn, yesman etc.... i had some gr8 times, this was my first world learned everything i know about TW here.... everything from scripts to noble trains were taught to me from scratch by the greats in MM.... rose from pleading apokolypse9 to leave my 3 vils alone and instead teach me how to play this game.....to rising to council position.... to getting appointed diplomat.... to leading my own battle group in MM.... and to leading the tribe for a while with karn..... thank you all for helping me enjoy every facet of this game on this one world.....
-Pranay

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, everyone is back!! Hey pranay, thanks for the mention mate. You were awesome . When i moved into k75 you supported me to the end, awesome buddy. And msbella, you are so sweet. When you got turfed from duke(ess) you were shattered. You really wore you heart on your sleeve. XOXOXOXO. And i totally agree, the MM days were great.Would of been good to keep all our players and fight apoc till the end but some things aren't meant to happen. Apoc could definately say the same. They have been relentless. MM had a fallout between a number of players and apoc has kept their tribe/tribes together (well most, TF).Well done to apoc i say and the remaining players/tribes, keep fighting. It is not over yet..

DeletedUser67005

UA deserves credit, but I would have loved to see how things turned out if RL wasn't a problem for MM... :icon_sad: