MSF for hire!

DeletedUser117865

omgwtf.gif

Excellent PnP

Brad?

635655510334775085983167486_where%20are%20you.gif

DeletedUser110464

Just thought I should clarify here that spying is not breaking the rules in itself, and that discussion of rule breaking is not allowed on the forums. If you believe someone is breaking the rules it should be submitted in the form of a support ticket.

jack35999

Last edited by Mr. Cringer Pants : Today at 03:36 Reason: Grammar nazi's mailed me.

Guten Tag!

The grammar *Nazis will continue to mail you so long as there are errors to correct.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Last edited by Mr. Cringer Pants : Today at 03:36Reason: Grammar nazi's mailed me.

Guten Tag!

The grammar *Nazis will continue to mail you so long as there are errors to correct.

I did get a mail and want to thank everyone who has reached out to me. I want to clarify something:

When I use the term 'leadership' I am ONLY referring to the DUKE of the tribe, not its barons and not its council. The DUKE is the one that takes the heat and the DUKE is the responsible one for the issues that have surfaced.

DeletedUser

yeh I enjoy this a lot it makes tribes leaders really think who they bring into their tribe. This game isn't just about skill nor should it be it requires a massive amount of personal skills. If there were no spies or tribe jumps and everyone was 100% committed to the tribe they joined at the start of the world the game would be pretty boring. WE LOVE DRAMA!!

Mr. Cringer Pants

The art of diplomacy

[video=youtube;W1--xnL0WPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1--xnL0WPM[/video]​
Play for symbolic purposes only. (Music starts at ~1:35)
"The Man Who Sold the World"

"Diplomacy is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of states."

This edition to the MSF PnP will be a slightly more qualitative in nature, however, will attempt to include some facts and numbers to support my argument. Diplomacy is the topic at hand here with the point whoring point of point whoring. How important is Diplomacy in TW? What exactly is Diplomacy? What is a state? What is a tribe and is a tribe a state? Are there states within tribes and tribes within states?

Find below the current mission being undertaken by MSF:

Operation date:

September 29, 2015

W80, External forums​

Mission orders:

Expose past, present and future diplomatic flaws within Gents.

Side Objectives:

Release Code Talker records and motives.​

Contract:

Various W80 'states'.

A brief synopsis of Code Talker:

246d4eaaec2f88e47c0e9788272d9d1d.png

Exhibit Whiskey
Diplomacy with allies.
[spoil]
f632814a4d0f5e2ef2b62861005302e6.png
[/spoil]
Exhibit Alpha
Diplomacy with tribemates.
[spoil]
8d8a3af405c7cfa61bd00a28dd426c68.png
[/spoil]​

Exhibit Romeo
Diplomacy with friends AND enemies!?!?!?!?!!11!!11!!!11!!
[spoil]
0dda9e296f1aced5c6eb2e2b22f825d5.png

28ed60602a03a2ac213fea8c91a5da2f.png

[/spoil]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thethinbottomline:

TW is a community more than a game. Nobody deserves to be treated like a BUG. Diplomacy clearly has a major effect on a tribe. Relationship skills are a must to succeed to end game both as an account and tribe. We can all see how flaws in diplomatic prowess have harmed GENTS this world, that is undeniable. The question is: will they endure?

A statement to 'the man who sold the world':

I am Big Boss, there was a boss before me and there will be a boss after me. Big Boss is an idea, a philosophy. No tribe will cruise to a world win via disrespect, haphazard strategic planning and piss poor people skills. Any tribes leadership that wish to disrespect their members will have 'Big Boss' on their back door causing massive amounts of discomfort. If you speak huganese, MSF will attack you.

Stay tuned, more lessons to come soon!

Some facts about Code Talker (dhcho0622):

[spoil]

• The recent barbling and eating OrlandoPT was a two-fold point to be had. Barbling to turtle the account that had a 100% front with GENTS and rapid growth to show how easy an account can make top 20 in a week with a little bit of work and the proper network.

• The account was not stole and due diligence was implemented in the process of obtaining control of dhcho0622.

• An unofficial and unknown NAP with GENTS was set in place to give fair time for GENTS to prepare its front against Code Talker. Dhcho account did not OP anyone in GENTS immediately after pulling the account. All members in GENTS were diplomatically respected despite being "at war".

• Grew from rank 50 to 18 in roughly one week, albeit easy growth. Point being "ranking up" is nothing fancy in this game. Anyone can do it with the right network. Nothing to brag or be proud about.

Code Talker (Dhcho0622)
image.php

***Since managed by John and Adam***
[/spoil]

Solid Snake said:
We can tell other people about - having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future.

Last edited:

jack35999

"Diplomacy is the topic on hand here with the point whoring point of point whoring."

Should read, 'Dipomacy is the topic at hand...'.

"Find below the current mission being undertook by MSF:"

Replace undertook with undertaken. Verb tense is/was clashing.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

"Diplomacy is the topic on hand here with the point whoring point of point whoring."

Should read, 'Dipomacy is the topic at hand...'.

"Find below the current mission being undertook by MSF:"

Replace undertook with undertaken. Verb tense is/was clashing.

Thank you, kindly sir.
(h)(bow)

Jovis

no idea what is going on in this thread. is like a whole new esoteric language. is a shadow war raging in an alternate dimension? beam me there!

tinfoilhat.jpg

Mr. Cringer Pants

no idea what is going on in this thread. is like a whole new esoteric language. is a shadow war raging in an alternate dimension? beam me there!

tinfoilhat.jpg

If you are not familiar with the Metal Gear saga it's quite understandable that you would be confused. If you care to figure out what this is all about simply read the spoilers. In short its just a unique presentation of data/info of Mr. Cringer Pants and SIN wrecking GENTS in game, politically and via espionage. If you just read the spoilers and ignore the theme it makes more sense. The chat logs are of the duke of GENT speaking with various people.

You are welcome to be 'beamed' up if you wish, we made extra tinfoil hats and coated them with depleted uranium and metallic archaea so that we can LAUNCH A NUKE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! A true Battle Gear!

Just be sure to get approval from your duke and hit me up if you so desire.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118016

Great work by Smokin'.

I think, don't quote me yet, we sent him home empty handed. This will be the 2nd time I had the pleasure of fighting against Smokin' this world. First time was vs Crownless King when IT was still a tribe. He really makes it FUN and a challenge. Really gotta keep on your toes and not slack when he starts launching!!!

The highest quality incomings I have seen this world.

Although, I've never been on the receiving end of Jordon. :p

Mr. Cringer Pants

[video=youtube;16lzjsAd4AU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16lzjsAd4AU[/video]
Kindly pay attention to the clip.

[spoil]To be concluded[spoil]...[/spoil][/spoil]
Skull Face said:
Where is cipher? Where is Zero?

Last edited: