msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

DeletedUser

I failed to do my homework. My fault alone. Those in the council who were familiar with shrek let me know about their concerns right away. Details are in the base post....

If that's the worst thing that happens, then we're in pretty good shape. He didn't do any damage. It would have been more injurious to our legacy had he stayed with the tribe to the end. It's one thing for some bonehead to come on here and continually show his ass. It's another thing for him to do so while holding our flag. He would have stained our reputation. Since he was exposed as a traitor and fled, it shows that he was an apostate who managed to get an account in our tribe.

you gave me the account name and pw to it..you interveiwed me. i didn't "manage to get an account" you gave it to me.

your reputation is stained by your own members actions..its known not only here but in other worlds.

you continue to go with the traitor line...fine...you betrayed me...you encouraged a freind ship between myself and the currently leaders of NEB..told me to play both sides of the fence and used me to keep them at bay.

for the record..i fled from nothing...i WALKED out on you..i sent in my letter to the tribe..and choose to leave..and you know why? because for a week you kept feeidng me the line " the council is talking it over" when in fact you had an op planned and were building short range nobles to use against me...you lied to my face many times so don;t sit here and tell the world how shrek was a traitor...i was used by inso...to set NEB up..and when i was no longer usefull in that regard inso was done with me...you may continue to flame me as you please...i do not care..because the strength of the truth and the strength of my convictions and morals are stronger than even inso. yet..i do not expect you to understand those feels as you have no morals nor convictions...you only see the idea of winning...ask charlie sheen how thats working out for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was used by inso...to set NEB up

So even though you were played as an INSO puppet and agreed to 'set NEB' up, they still took you in?

I have a length of rope, a tree and a stool...will only take a slight push at the minute...

Shadryk 01

So even though you were played as an INSO puppet and agreed to 'set NEB' up, they still took you in?

Actually, he would have people believe that we relied on him to "keep NEB at bay," as though we were afraid they may attack us. Obviously, we are in no way concerned about this tribe. Only 4 of their members have grown in the past month. There was no "set up." msmshrek1 never played any important role in INSO. He did the bare minimum of what was necessary to maintain membership.

msmshrek1 correctly states that I asked him to play "both sides". As stated in the base post, he was behind enemy lines and I knew he would fail in combat. Therefore, I felt it was in the best interests of both himself and INSO that he sue for peace.

I did not realize that he was already fully in bed with them, and even co-duked a tribe on another world with their leadership. So, he did not play both sides. He played their side.

DeletedUser82316

You didn't know we were playing together on another world and had been for months? Either another piece of misinformation or a sad lack in the INSO intelligence machine.

DeletedUser

I have a length of rope, a tree and a stool...will only take a slight push at the minute...

no i did not see at first i was being used...when it all came together is when i choose to leave..and make no mistake..i left of my own free will.

DeletedUser

I did not realize that he was already fully in bed with them, and even co-duked a tribe on another world with their leadership. So, he did not play both sides. He played their side.

i wont bother with the rest of your drivvle...as you know its a lie just as the rest of the world does...however my playing in w54 with them had previously been discussed between you and i and you were FULLY aware of it. you even asked me to tell you what their only times in w54 were so you would know when they might be online in w13.

Shadryk 01

You guys need to re-read my statement. I knew you were in the same tribe. I did not know each of you co-duked that tribe. There is a difference.

I served in the same W30 tribe with ir.ufis and 1-2 other players from KidLat, a tribe we were actively at war with here on W13. That was simply good sportsmanship. I would send ufis support on W30, then nuke him on W13. But I did not form the tribe with those players and run it with them. We did not have that kind of relationship.

Had I known that the whole lot of you were in bed together this whole time, we would have approached things differently.

DeletedUser

You guys need to re-read my statement. I knew you were in the same tribe. I did not know each of you co-duked that tribe. There is a difference.

you didn't ask either.

Had I known that the whole lot of you were in bed together this whole time, we would have approached things differently.
carie, hoss ,kenski and claret are freinds..something i was clearly never supposed to have in inso.

DeletedUser45372

You were MORE than welcome to have friends in other tribes. Almost everyone in INSO does. But PROTECTING friends and helping them hurt us is where you went wrong.

You said it yourself on the forums... TRIBE comes first. Then PA's.

DeletedUser

You were MORE than welcome to have friends in other tribes. Almost everyone in INSO does. But PROTECTING friends and helping them hurt us is where you went wrong.

You said it yourself on the forums... TRIBE comes first. Then PA's.

what you and shad...FAIL to realize si tht when you delcared war on them...they gave me account sits in w54 so there would be no conflict there...while your thinking i am using that world to pass them info etc...your as usual, wrong....i sat there accounts in w54 when you declared on them...though i will say that htey warned me for a some months in advance that one day inso would cook up a scheme to get rid of me...funny how they were right.

DeletedUser45372

what you and shad...FAIL to realize si tht when you delcared war on them...they gave me account sits in w54 so there would be no conflict there...while your thinking i am using that world to pass them info etc...your as usual, wrong....i sat there accounts in w54 when you declared on them...though i will say that htey warned me for a some months in advance that one day inso would cook up a scheme to get rid of me...funny how they were right.

What? You are spewing information that has nothing to do with what we are currently discussion.

No one said you were using W54 to pass information. No one in INSO ever tried to "cook up a scheme" to get you out... You went and bought your rope, you tied the knot, and YOU hung yourself... not anyone else in world 13. YOUR OWN ACTIONS RESULTED IN YOUR DOWNFALL...AGAIN...

I am currently having a friendly conversation with Jedi, no insults, no stupid comments, just friendly banter. Does that mean that im going to get kicked from INSO because im being friendly with the enemy? no... of course not... Now, if I were to claim a bunch of front line villages no where near my villages and let them sit there with NO nobles enroute, no support near by, no nukes enroute, I would fully expect to get looked at as doing something wrong.
If I posted that I was getting majorly attacked and the stats do not reflect that... I would expect to get looked at as doing something wrong...
If I posted that they cleared my villages and are now nobling me in a certain area, with no stats to back that up, I would expect to be looked at as doing something wrong...

See the pattern here Michael? Everything you did, every single action, resulted in another step to your own downfall... rather than work WITH your tribe that has been trying to help you since you came into INSO, you decided to be the "anti-hero" and try and screw the mighty INSO... you failed.

DeletedUser

Shrek using the friends in the enemy tribe excuse is one of the biggest loads i have ever heard. I have had friends in almost all of the tribes INSO has ever gone against yet did i help them no i just decided not to attack them personally just kill others in the tribe members until they eater quit or got into INSO for being excellent players.

some examples are my rl friend musicx360, xela, BMA, tom, lita and the list goes on

DeletedUser

Shrek using the friends in the enemy tribe excuse is one of the biggest loads i have ever heard. I have had friends in almost all of the tribes INSO has ever gone against yet did i help them no i just decided not to attack them personally just kill others in the tribe members until they eater quit or got into INSO for being excellent players.

some examples are my rl friend musicx360, xela, BMA, tom, lita and the list goes on

none of whom are even around anymore...

Shadryk 01

htey warned me for a some months in advance that one day inso would cook up a scheme to get rid of me...

Never crossed my mind. The most I would have supported was to ask you to accept a co-player or transfer the account. But that's voluntary. There was no discussion of a boot & noble operation that included me. It first came up as a contingency plan when evidence of your treason began to surface, and your pathetic attempts to cover it up.

none of whom are even around anymore...

Wrong....

DeletedUser

I can't believe this is still ongoing
can we just be rid of him and end it

DeletedUser

players stop posting and he will not have the food to go on :/

Best way to get rid of an attention seeker/ Drama Queen is to ignore and talk about something else no matter what they post to draw the attention back to themselves :X

DeletedUser

Just give it up...... You sucked as a player a spy and a whistle blower. Just let it go cause youre never gonna change