mts guy word usless

DeletedUser

see the story is that if i leave ~TLW~ then he will no longer target other tribemates there and myself so i left sparing my tribemates or so i thought...moral of the story he has no word just thought i would share with you all.......there is more too ill post lol

tony l-kavalier today at 00:56
no problem. just a smal info, if i send a circular mail to my mates and ask them to send 1 attack on you, you will have around 80! you had from MTS! not only from me..... anyway good luck!

sir delgiorno today at 00:53
you will need to take my villas by force sorry

tony l-kavalier today at 00:49
in real life i am a MAN but in this game i leared alot lol! i was with 1 village and many attack i see but now i am not usless like you are saying i am a MTS big player lol!

i am told you for the last time and i will keep my promise with just to let you play....

deal or no deal?

sir delgiorno today at 00:46
ummmmmm can you take a dump in a hat now.lol......your word is usless like you are....not even in a game is ur word good imagine in life...lol....we already talked and came to an agreement but that was not good for you....like i said enjoy its a game and ill be back just for you...lol...

tony l-kavalier today at 00:41
Hi delgiorno,

Let’s make a deal,

you have 12 villages atm, I usually target a player and keeps attacking him to the rim! But if you accept my request I will leave you play.

There are 2 options, 1st one= let me take 11 villages from you and I promise that this del-15 (670|909) K96 village I will leave it alone and you can still educate 20 nobles ye?, You just buy them and noble down there and I will stop this time.

Option 2= you keep play your game and defend yourself but I will rim you! And you have to restart the game without your nobles!

It’s up to you now take it or leave it, if you agree with my request move all your troops in del-15 (670|909) K96 and let me do my job. I will send you many resources in your last village to help you build up your academy etc..

you know that i can.

DeletedUser

lol,say no you noob if you clear all tho vills he wil noble them and you wil be left with none.tony l-kavalier surely there are bigger targets out there to noble.

DeletedUser

This guy is a failure.

Dont give him any villages , noble as many barbs as possible near his villages to get him mad , build only deffensive troops and morale for him should be an issue , if you play your cards right he will stop after loosing a few nukes.

DeletedUser

reduce ur maxium village points to at least 6k each and make troops on the rest...noble at least 20 farms beside him and watch how ur morale takes flight:axemen::icon_twisted:

P.S but seriously dun noble his farms:)