MTW declares war against -WIG-

SeanBlackman

Reaction score
MTWs war decleration against -WIG-

-WIG- have broken our NAP by attacking our members. These attacks were done during our NAP agreement which Mtw see as an betrayal.
This world do not have room for backatabbers, therefore Mtw will answer these attacks with an intention of deleting -WIG- from w118.

-WIG- has a rumor of whining to all the closest tribes for help. If -WIG- does this we will answer with the same coin to make a fair fight.

MR.MR

Reaction score
May I just say ... the agreement was with you guys originally and not the guys you took in.

we asked to work out some sort of arrangement however you did not come back with anything at all! And we had no cool off period.. I also asked if this a few days ago and you did not even reply to that.

SeanBlackman

Reaction score
I hear what you are saying but i do not think the right response to that is to attack them for not answering about a cool off period.
However it will be a fun war and i wish you the best of luck. It was unfortunate that you kicked the guy that we nobled first to get rid of the 0-1 for you :p

King Rollo

Reaction score
Gen...

You are just bitter because we found out you was spying for MTW!

Then you left and TRIED to get other members to follow.... (Got the Proof)

I have got these members this far. We have come a long way :)

Also when the war started we had agreed Ragnar who plays both accounts ( Maddrick and Bestla) was not to be brought into any tribe. You guys also tried recruiting me. I declined.

Lets just get on with this war!

King Rollo

Reaction score
haha once a spy always a spy!

Dam right hes dead weight...I gave him a chance to build and prove himself.

He did non of that...

SeanBlackman

Reaction score
The fun thing is that Rollo know that we got a spy in his tribe and who it is and the best part is that he don´t even kick him. Pure irony :)

King Rollo

Reaction score
Sean you do talk a lot of shite for someone whos not actually come across my radar in this war...

I had to actually look to see if you was even in MTW before i replied!

Timbak4

Reaction score
Like 90% of your shitty tribe Rollo.

If it were not for DearkHeart, you would be gone

SeanBlackman

Reaction score
How come that you suddenly changed the subject?

As Timbak earlier pointed out most of you guys do not even participate, is that because the lack of good leadership?

King Rollo

Reaction score
What did i change the subject about princess?

I see you took some time away from sending your fakes!

All our guys are participating ? They are all supporting faking nuking nobling? (Maybe check the stats)

Or you pointing out the fact you guys are throwing nukes and nobles out and they are getting walled!

I understand you are hurting etc and you come here to try and make your selfs feel better :D