MUCH love to ALL the Southwest Ranger Core of =X

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if i return to TW, it will be in a very small pre-made (i doubt more than a dozen)

Is that due to the low number of people willing to be a part of your tribe?

with a good diplomat and NO leadership

We all know how your last premade worked out, the one you had no intention of leading :icon_eek:. Will this really have no leadership or are you just saying that?
Yeah, your just saying that :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 4669627

Is that due to the low number of people willing to be a part of your tribe?
it is due to the fact there are only about 2 dozen players that i will play with and i doubt they would all be free to start a new world at the same time

We all know how your last premade worked out
yes, we started with about a dozen players spread across 5 k's and took each of those k's over before i stepped down :icon_redface:

Will this really have no leadership or are you just saying that?
we will have a diplomat, imagine if we had a diplomat in w59 :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it is due to the fact there are only about 2 dozen players that i will play with and i doubt they would all be free to start a new world at the same time

Oh yeah, I forgot your insanely high standards...
Honor, respect and what not, the standards with which you do not yourself comply :icon_rolleyes:

yes, we started with about a dozen players spread across 5 k's and took each of those k's over before i stepped down :icon_redface:
And you consider your time on W59 a success? Even though it is seen by many others as a failure, and has shown you as an impatient and rude individual :icon_neutral: