MuFFiNz R BAAAAAACK <3

DeletedUser

W10 and W21 legendary tribe MuFFiN is back for W65. Unfortunately, not many of us are still playing -_-
Therefore, we're reaching out to the TW communnity.
We want around 20 ODA-obsessed, highly active members. Successful applicants will receive two socks that don't match, a tree that grows human fingers and a shot of washing up liquid.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, contact me in-game if you're awesome enough to be a MuFFiN.
If you haven't started yet, just private message me in the forums.

DeletedUser

Well, if you can't get into Pacman or Toon, it's always worth a try :p

hanibalii

Toon just won't be the same without rosa ( ;) ) and DaBearo doesn't like me.
So, hello, may I apply? =D

DeletedUser

This tribe will do well.
Now if there was only a way to get Bwah, Royalist, Gilestel, (R)ed, Busamad, Allyboo, Tubn, Kalko, Vilbrii, OpDelirium, Kenved, 8ball, Devilvirus, Roz, Dom, AZGamer, Floopy, Sparks and who else i forgot to rejoin TW to play this world.
Oh man, this tribe would be every nerds wet dream.

DeletedUser

This tribe will do well.
Now if there was only a way to get Bwah, Royalist, Gilestel, (R)ed, Busamad, Allyboo, Tubn, Kalko, Vilbrii, OpDelirium, Kenved, 8ball, Devilvirus, Roz, Dom, AZGamer, Floopy, Sparks and who else i forgot to rejoin TW to play this world.

I wish I could contact these people again. Would love to play with a bunch of them again :)

kalkoenvet

This tribe will do well.

I wish this was true.
No tears, only dreams now.

Also I am in w65 :)