Multi-Accounting/Pushing

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a beautiful world where Innogames cared about players abusing their game and rule-breaking? I forgot that when people spend PP like madmen they turn the other cheek :) Just like Zhuge Lang buying 1m pp, botting, and still only losing half his villages because they want him to spend lots more PP.

This mans just looted 2m resources and barely looted any villages lol. The game is such a joke to the moderators. Oh wait, I forgot you can't say bad words or insults, that can get you banned, but not things that you do to cheat and win worlds ;)

LOL.png
LOL1.png

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thank you for your report @Beit al Abtaal

Our moderators will take a look at the ticket you have submitted and take appropriate action if they find the rule-breaking. There is no need to tag moderators on the forum as a ticket is the only thing that will open an investigation.

Thank you.

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
this makes me very happy. And i made the post assuming nothing would be done with the ticket, nice to be wrong for a chance even if it is only a two day ban

Deleted User - 848983838

it's hilarious how many idiots think they can get away with the most obvious botting like fucking favela and now this turd and least they aren't dumb enough to defend themselves with blatant lies like favela.

also looks lke this one got handled much quicker than favela allowed to cheat for over a month? same with the 119 cheaters like richie. at least 121 they get banned partially quick even if inno is such a simp for cheaters that drop loads of cash

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
also looks lke this one got handled much quicker than favela allowed to cheat for over a month? same with the 119 cheaters like richie. at least 121 they get banned partially quick even if inno is such a simp for cheaters that drop loads of cash

I mean FAVELA is on his 3rd or 4th ban i think on 120 now :oops: man is just a living meme right now

glad to see a reduce bigger than 50%, also remember it is coin reduction also so its -4 noble limit (so minimum 14 coins lost assuming he didnt mint for anything above what he had in villages)

Deleted User - 848983838

I mean FAVELA is on his 3rd or 4th ban i think on 120 now :oops: man is just a living meme right now

glad to see a reduce bigger than 50%, also remember it is coin reduction also so its -4 noble limit (so minimum 14 coins lost assuming he didnt mint for anything above what he had in villages)

just ridiculous they simp for cheaters who ruin it just because they drop $