Multi Co user Account in new world

Soberknight

I was wondering if it could be fun to start a few accounts on a new world and have so many co players from W29 it would be online 24/7...

It would therefore be a joined venture, a journey from W29 to the outskirts of TW and the tribe would be virtually invincible in my opinion.

If you llike the idea, have any suggestions, please post.

DeletedUser79621

I'm sure that was a great help MKC ^_^

I'm up for it Sober. Although the last time me and some people tried to do it, others gave up logging on after a few days because of the short time they had on the account... Granted we had like 12 people ^_^

Soberknight

I'm sure that was a great help MKC ^_^

I'm up for it Sober. Although the last time me and some people tried to do it, others gave up logging on after a few days because of the short time they had on the account... Granted we had like 12 people ^_^

So it probably wont work... Well lets await some more participants and discuss on how it could work it the mean time.

Perhaps we need to assign everyone a consistent timeframe so everyone knows what is expected of them?

DeletedUser

Im up for it summer is coming up soon and i will be bored :p

DeletedUser79621

So it probably wont work... Well lets await some more participants and discuss on how it could work it the mean time.

Perhaps we need to assign everyone a consistent timeframe so everyone knows what is expected of them?

It was mainly because of the number of people. With 12 of use we only got 2 hours in the whole day to play it.