Munts vs innov

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
From the way I see things in the stats, INNOV is going to be the definite winner. But... I do not see why you guys want to toot your horn so much when you are gaining ground on a tribe a third your size and taking over 50 villages from (the way it looks) inactive player just recently. Plus you having to get EVO involved now to help out. Wasn't it INNOV who were saying munts was only ahead because of them taking capturing inactive players villages? I'll say it again, it is pitiful that it took your guys 2 months after declaring to actually get close to pulling ahead. But hey, if it makes you guys feel like you have accomplished something, then have at it.

DeletedUser99804

Did you not fail at taking my village already?

You tried clearing with 3000lc.

Might be a different innov player............

DeletedUser

no i think that mess was me.

i clearly remember pressing for the full nuke....

and when i checked jsut before it hit i was wondering...ermm my nukes ran away and only my lc are brave enough to attack.

the rest of em was all pissed at the bar laughing at screwing me over

DeletedUser

no i think that mess was me.

i clearly remember pressing for the full nuke....

and when i checked jsut before it hit i was wondering...ermm my nukes ran away and only my lc are brave enough to attack.

the rest of em was all pissed at the bar laughing at screwing me over

well i think all know what was going on in the start of the war.

INNOV attacks munts and decs war.

MUNTS gets support from their allies XXXX.

INNOV starts losing the war stat wise.

we convince XXXX to kick please and attack MUNTS.

XXXX turns into EVO!

EVO is up on caps and INNOV is now almost ahead in stats.

oh how th tides have turned.

MUNTS end is nearing.

(just a quick recap of the war)

haha thats hilarious tomsky, smurks here is so proud u guys took over the Fray rep for back stabbing and now ur own acct seems to have turned on you, HA! thats hilarious :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ya it seems my account is having mutinous thoughts

i even bought it some candy and took it to see some puppies, but al it did was try and charge me for its tme

DeletedUser

fray rep eh? didnt you wait until we started owning them to jump in? cowards lol your tribe is a bunch of scavengers

DeletedUser

well i think all know what was going on in the start of the war.

INNOV attacks munts and decs war.

MUNTS gets support from their allies XXXX.

INNOV starts losing the war stat wise.

we convince XXXX to kick please and attack MUNTS.

XXXX turns into EVO!

EVO is up on caps and INNOV is now almost ahead in stats.

oh how th tides have turned.

MUNTS end is nearing.

(just a quick recap of the war)

Incredibly inaccurate accounts.

Please?'s account was sabotaged by Shaede of MUNTS, cancellation of the noble planner and shared forums followed on from this. We felt it was necessary to thereby end diplomatic ties with MUNTS as it was apparent our support had gone unappreciated. The Please? account left the tribe. Having re-evaluated the situation, it was in both sides best interest to no longer proceed with the war as Please? was no longer present and had defected to MUNTS. INNOVs war was entirely against MUNTS at this point onwards.

DeletedUser

fray rep eh? didnt you wait until we started owning them to jump in? cowards lol your tribe is a bunch of scavengers

(rofl)

Fray died in 5 hours of us declaring on them and we nobled more villages from their runners in 2 weeks than innov did in 3 months.

I am sure we scavenged your hard earned victory.

DeletedUser

lol ya rugsbunny was officially the biggest fail in tw, i expected so much more form them ,but unfortunately they were let down by a dismal leader

DeletedUser

lol ya rugsbunny was officially the biggest fail in tw, i expected so much more form them ,but unfortunately they were let down by a dismal leader

Everyone at rugs left a fair bit before the war with 4zl?

Jamie left 2 months before
Yaz 1 month
Me and Mel left 2 weeks before to go on holiday.. it was known to anyone in the skype chats :)

Tom (one of artemis) co's took over the account while i could no longer play and then deleted it before I could come back.. so you couldn't expect much of people that weren't ever on the account :icon_razz:

4zl? did however do a much better job than Innov however, the Innov front was basically Yaz sitting the frontline.. and succeeding to kill of 100% of nobles landing during his online times while he had the sits, very fun to watch all the while watching Innov boast of their achievements to take a tiny amount of village from a single player sitting many accounts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hardly 100% we had 3 or more wars running concurrently at the time, and the people we did target as a tribe all suddenly had real life issues, i could run over the names we hit who suddenly had an influx of real life to take them away from the game but its all past and none of it so important that it deserves being spoken of in detail.

as for 4zl taking more, that was hardly surprising considering t was our front that was stacked meanwhile 4zl just walked in and took all your backline villas and the war with 4zl was one of your own making, lies demands and overall backstabbing by you guys was the reason for it, at least form what i read and what was posted it appears that 4zl have some integrity and if you had kept up your side of the nap you had with them, then they would not have declared on you

DeletedUser

Artemis claimed herself that no diplomatic agreement between Temp and 4ZL? was hurting their effort against INNOV because they couldn't shift defense off of our front, so unless she was bluffing I would say you are strongly misled to believe all of their tribal defense was on your front :p

DeletedUser

ill have to go with bluffing on this one, virtually every villa in k56/57 was super stacked and we had to fix on small village clusters as a whole to clear and take, given how many troops thy had in their villas it was an achievement to simply take one, i would guess this is why they folded so rapidly when you declared on them, they simply had no troops support to even defend let alone counter when you declared.

we had to target k47 villas and those that where mixed up in our k front line, but when we broke one of their members, they were very quick to call real life and kick the player we broke, but i dont fault them for it, thats the nature of some tribes who care more about stats than members

DeletedUser101209

Artemis claimed herself that no diplomatic agreement between Temp and 4ZL? was hurting their effort against INNOV because they couldn't shift defense off of our front, so unless she was bluffing I would say you are strongly misled to believe all of their tribal defense was on your front :p

you think they would tell you if their back-line was empty and all the support was 80 hrs away? lol

also the reason haft of them gave up because their defense was all over and far away.

DeletedUser

you think they would tell you if their back-line was empty and all the support was 80 hrs away? lol

also the reason haft of them gave up because their defense was all over and far away.

i though chesh was saying that aremtis claimed that having NO relation with lulz was hurting their war with INNOV cos they couldnt move enough support around.

and u are agreeing saying half temp quit cos they had support all over the place adding ("you think they would tell you if their back-line was empty and all the support was 80 hrs away? lol").

different wording but subject sounds the same to me

DeletedUser

The majority of Temp quit when all the council besides Please? quit when 4zl launched a miserly 500 fakes to Artemis. Artemis,Rugsbunny,Matthew West, Rompak and a few others I didn't know very well. This is when Please? created Forty (rip off a w22 tribe) and got together players in the area to create some form of resistance. These players are now a stable tribe known as Evo. Temp broke due to internal issues, admittedly, instigated by 4zl.

DeletedUser

andy i always thought Fray's spiral downwards seemed to start when yaz opened the world chat, do u think doing that made any impact on their final out come?

DeletedUser

I only got involved in the politics after Fray split so It wouldn't be appropriate for me to comment on that I'm afraid.