Munts vs innov

DeletedUser98475

4zl still being annoying? Munts/Innov/World: Dont see a way back! Keep on fighting though, its the whole point of the game ;)!

4zl still that dope ass stuff you do? Well done on taking the world! Still got baree hate for you guys! You're the equivelent of w2v on w56! backstabbers! Gl tho!

DeletedUser

Nice to see you too! However you are!

Fray for lyfe <3

Fray has been long dead... cant have loyalty for something you don't have anymore.

on a side not you talk about loyalty lol only person from ex fray that tried getting revenge is jen.

DeletedUser

im still the high flyer you all know and love i just don't care anymore lol is that bad?

The trouble is that nobody knows who you are flying high as because you change accounts so quickly when under fire. Same as you did on your beloved w30 that you like to mention so often.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol when did i change accounts so often? and underfire? i took on a co player when i was underfire. that is all. you talk big but dont know anything.

DeletedUser

lol when did i change accounts so often? and underfire? i took on a co player when i was underfire. that is all.

Ohh so seeing as you just took on a co player then when i look at the stats i'll still see the smurks account in innov? Or are you meaning w30? if so then i don't think we need to bother with looking into how many accounts you had.

you talk big but dont know anything.

I remember you saying this to me once before earlier on in the world until rethae and Mel popped on here from w30 and backed up everything i was saying when i mentioned that you was hated on w30 for talking too big and couldn't back yourself up.

g'night

DeletedUser

Ohh so seeing as you just took on a co player then when i look at the stats i'll still see the smurks account in innov? Or are you meaning w30? if so then i don't think we need to bother with looking into how many accounts you had.

I remember you saying this to me once before earlier on in the world until rethae and Mel popped on here from w30 and backed up everything i was saying when i mentioned that you was hated on w30 for talking too big and couldn't back yourself up.

g'night

lol two BH people? they where but hurt that i started attacking them on smurks. i also helped decide by request from Mel( BH's allies) so i have not a clue at what you talking about. once things went sour in Celts i gave my smurks account up to my rl friend and went to RAM by request from Karmax to co play the Mavfan account. the owner was never on so i basically took it over but wasnt allowed to change that pass or email. i got in a car accident and was in the hospital for a week and when i came back mavfan's password was changed and i was left in the dust. karma gave me hulk because mavfan announced he was quitting. oh and btw mavfan was 99% def. and hulk was 70 or 80% offense.

your the idiot that believed what two people from the same tribe that was my enemies would say.. get a clue.

PS mel isnt even in BH anymore.. ha shows how faithful she was to her tribe.

and on W55 i never had smurks on this world. i started as hulk on here and then i was transfered to Lord of the Persians requested by the owner of the account himself. after i capped a few fray villages and hulk was betrayed on W30 i decided to quit help SFC deal with the attack on W30. gave LOP to its current owner and went on my way. Panamax and dan and john pressured me back. get your story straight.

DeletedUser

Even karma took you for a joke. He often pm'd me asking me to stop taking you for a muppet on w30 at around the same time that you started talking about suicide or what ever it was you was saying to get some attention on the externals at that point :)

But tbh i was just bored last night while i waited for some food to cook so figured i would troll the biggest dick i know, Probs wont be back again now until next month when i check to see how fast 4zl steam roller innov so pm me if you have something to say to me personally.

DeletedUser98475

Smurks is still a downer!

Fray would make this jokeeeeee :)
<3

DeletedUser

lolz angry kid needs putting back in his cage before he barbwire killz some guy :icon_eek:

seems like i touched a nerve but if you didn't publish your life story on the externals then trollz wouldn't be fed and you wouldn't be angrieh........

PS, Going on with yourself like that sounds silly, If you want to be an @gangsta then say something realistic and not something that only happens on itchy and scratchy cartoons :lol:

DeletedUser

ohh smurks post was deleted. pm me smurks and i will wind you up on skype also if you like :p

DeletedUser

find my skype name ill add you into a chat with a few buddies of mine. your a child. you sit here and attack someone you don't know over the Internet like you some kind of Internet strong guy and the sad thing is i feel sorry for you. lol you have to attack me with you words when well you just some skinny little guy who sits at home trying to be an Internet bad ass. get a clue chump.

DeletedUser

find my skype name ill add you into a chat with a few buddies of mine. your a child. you sit here and attack someone you don't know over the Internet like you some kind of Internet strong guy and the sad thing is i feel sorry for you. lol you have to attack me with you words when well you just some skinny little guy who sits at home trying to be an Internet bad ass. get a clue chump.

my skype is either jusforsmurks or toohightocare (i am using two accounts atm).... add me to what ever room you feel makes you a stronger person with your 'buddiez' but i promise i will just troll you there also.

This is a PnP forum so if you didn't want things being dragged up about you then you shouldn't post them to the public in the first place.

ill add you into a chat with a few buddies of mine. your a child.

your guys aren't part of a pedo bear ring are you, Sounds that way and i'm only 13 with my virginity still in tact :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

my skype is either jusforsmurks or toohightocare (i am using two accounts atm).... add me to what ever room you feel makes you a stronger person with your 'buddiez' but i promise i will just troll you there also.

This is a PnP forum so if you didn't want things being dragged up about you then you shouldn't post them to the public in the first place.

your guys aren't part of a pedo bear ring are you, Sounds that way and i'm only 13 with my virginity still in tact :icon_eek:

yeah its with myself, speed dealer soldier 1st class, Jimmy fitz and every other pedo you could imagine.

btw your now harassing me. :lol: so i suggest you quit posting about me to me and mailing me. for some reason... your just trying to make me famous... sad lol

DeletedUser101209

If you do not care then why do you bother responding to noir by saying it doesn't matter that one of your players lost 82% of his villages and another is well on his way to the rim and now been abandoned by INNOV simply because we haven't bothered officially declaring war? As far as we're concerned that means 2 down...63 plus whatever else INNOV decides to recruit to go.

I realize it's harder to talk trash when you're not fighting Fray but if you don't care you shouldn't bother posting either. To respond implies you care to some degree :p

Fyi Nimrod hasn't bothered to log onto TW in the last 3 weeks, Nobody had the sit either.

Thats what happens to frontline player who dont play or give their account or sit to someone who will watch over it.

Not the first and wont be the last just a lesson learned for everyone else.

DeletedUser

So... he was frontline, inactive for three weeks and you didn't bother to internal his villages? Awesomes.

DeletedUser

Fyi Nimrod hasn't bothered to log onto TW in the last 3 weeks, Nobody had the sit either.

Thats what happens to frontline player who dont play or give their account or sit to someone who will watch over it.

Dan, same excuses again and again.

DeletedUser

is that why nimrod left? tribal defense abit short. i thought u guys having talked XXXX out of supporting munts, u wouldn't do a similar thing and support others not actually in INNOV. i didnt think u guys were that well off u could send support outside ur own ppl. might have been wiser to keep pacmon on ur good side personally Dan. I hear he will stack his friends, not so sure u are classed as one but i am often wrong :icon_redface: oh! soo often :icon_confused:

btw nice change in Tribal profile, now u don't look so much like a control freak, oger, b4 everything was bradford but now u share with t0msky and airz. might not be whats really happening in INNOV, for all we know jen is running it but the profile info change makes a difference to the image INNOV project.

i also see u changed ur personal profile. remember how u said afew times (like its ur personal phrase) "trying to make me famous". smurksy actually used it the other day, he said ur phrase and it cracked me up so much :lol:

umm but Dan u still don't seem to be able to let go of the panamax stuff, why is that?

-Dan-

Panamax. 116pt

Once a warrior now a farm.

i really wonder why u seem to be so vindictive regarding him :icon_confused: did u fella's date the same girl?

.dan.101

yeah its with myself, speed dealer soldier 1st class, Jimmy fitz and every other pedo you could imagine.

Bit harsh.

photo.jpg