Munts vs innov

DeletedUser

well i think all know what was going on in the start of the war.

INNOV attacks munts and decs war.

MUNTS gets support from their allies XXXX.

INNOV starts losing the war stat wise.

we convince XXXX to kick please and attack MUNTS.

XXXX turns into EVO!

EVO is up on caps and INNOV is now almost ahead in stats.

oh how th tides have turned.

MUNTS end is nearing.

(just a quick recap of the war)

hellthug

and you opend a new topic cause?
the last time i checked there is already one to discuss the war .

Basid

Smurks whats the point of creating this topic right now ? Your tribe, Innov, has been at war with Munts for a pretty long time.

Oh one more points we kicked please? because he broke the rules )

DeletedUser

Smurks whats the point of creating this topic right now ? Your tribe, Innov, has been at war with Munts for a pretty long time.

Oh one more points we kicked please? because he broke the rules )

its a quick recap of the war for people who wondered. i didnt feel like going to that thread as i would have to dig for it in someway or another. if you wanna act like that fine ill pull my support.

Basid

I m sure that majority of players on this world knows what is going on over there. No need to be so sensitive.

DeletedUser

I m sure that majority of players on this world knows what is going on over there. No need to be so sensitive.

its ofr those who wish to look and see:| you know... um those past players who loved the world? im a sensitive guy should see me in the skype chat and btw i didn't pull lol im not an idiot i was just joking c;

DeletedUser99804

Munts are still winning on stats though 52 caps ahead.

DeletedUser

winning but their biggest member has gone rather inactive. they kicked members once they started losing villages at a drastic rate. soooo well ;)

DeletedUser99804

Wheres all the boo players apart from errorcode gone smurks?

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
well i think all know what was going on in the start of the war.

INNOV attacks munts and decs war.

MUNTS gets support from their allies XXXX.

INNOV starts losing the war stat wise.

we convince XXXX to kick please and attack MUNTS.

XXXX turns into EVO!

EVO is up on caps and INNOV is now almost ahead in stats.

oh how th tides have turned.

MUNTS end is nearing.

(just a quick recap of the war)

winning but their biggest member has gone rather inactive. they kicked members once they started losing villages at a drastic rate. soooo well ;)

wow, innov is now winning due to some of Munts players going inactive. Tables have turned since evo has gotten involved in the war and there are accounts that are not active in Munts. I see smurks has now taken a couple of Munts villages finally. Guess he was waiting on hitting a player that was not going to fight back.

119 players vs 11 (which 2 seem to be inactive)

12975 villages vs 2026

You Innov folks should have wiped out Munts a long time ago. Almost 2 months have gone by and you still are not ahead in village takes.

Pat yourself on the back some more smurks, looking good man, looking good.

DeletedUser

wow, innov is now winning due to some of Munts players going inactive. Tables have turned since evo has gotten involved in the war and there are accounts that are not active in Munts. I see smurks has now taken a couple of Munts villages finally. Guess he was waiting on hitting a player that was not going to fight back.

119 players vs 11 (which 2 seem to be inactive)

12975 villages vs 2026

You Innov folks should have wiped out Munts a long time ago. Almost 2 months have gone by and you still are not ahead in village takes.

Pat yourself on the back some more smurks, looking good man, looking good.

ive been nuking luck for a long while now:| so i dont get what you mean. luck is a lot bigger then me. not my fault he/she quit.

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
ive been nuking luck for a long while now:| so i dont get what you mean. luck is a lot bigger then me. not my fault he/she quit.

must of been hitting empty villages, ODA has only gone up less than 2 mil over the past month.

DeletedUser

must of been hitting empty villages, ODA has only gone up less than 2 mil over the past month.

ive been hitting stacks. ive doubled the ODA upon this account in a week and a half. look at the facts buddy.

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
doubled is far from correct, if you doubled it you would have 7 mil ODA, in other words another 3.5 mil over the last week and a half, not 1.25 mil
t0msky got half that much in one day. Plus you did say "ive been nuking luck for a long while now", a week and a half is not a long while in TW time.

look at the facts buddy.

DeletedUser

doubled is far from correct, if you doubled it you would have 7 mil ODA, in other words another 3.5 mil over the last week and a half, not 1.25 mil
t0msky got half that much in one day. Plus you did say "ive been nuking luck for a long while now", a week and a half is not a long while in TW time.

look at the facts buddy.
im taking a temp vacation. bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

14 caps lol and that ends today, when youre not stacked by 2 other tribes its funny how quickly things can and will change

we take villas at will now with no return or you trying to recapture, you have very little in firepower now you have to make defence and to be honest you all going turtle just gives me oda

and im not counting the villas of the players you kicked..300 from arraysha etc

which one of the remaining munts are you joey

Last edited by a moderator: