Music 10s

DeletedUser

dratts, i take it your into progressive?

if so i can mention a couple bands

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm suprised... So far only 1 hardcore metallica lover here... Anyways... I'm too lazy to do the whole thing so I'll just do what I feel like...

Fav Bands:
1. Metallica
2. Linkin Park
3. Slayer
4. Disturbed
5. Three Days Grace
6. System of A Down
7. Ozzy Osbourne
8. Guns N' Roses
9. Drowning Pool

Favorite Songs:
1. Lepper Messiah - Metallica
2. Ride the Lightning - Metallica
3. Toxicity - SOAD
4. BYOB - SOAD
5. Battery - Metallica
6. Animal I have Become - Three Days Grace
7. Down With The Sickness - Disturbed
8. Stricken - Disturbed
9. Slayer - Raining Blood
10. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses

Favorite Albums:
1. Master Of Puppets - Metallica
2. Ride the Lightning - Metallica
3. Kill 'Em All - Metallica
4. Death Magnetic - Metallica
5. Minutes To Midnight - Linkin Park

Worst Artists:
1. Jonas Brothers
2. Miley Cyrus
3. Soulja Boy

Worst Songs:
Can't say as I don't listen to Crappy music

Worst Albums:
See Above

DeletedUser

anyone interested in some good inventive music listen to Jambi by Tool

Pam Nam

Wow, I'm suprised... So far only 1 hardcore metallica lover here...

Thats because hardcore metal died like over 10 years ago dude :icon_neutral:

Imo metal scene is totally dead.

i like listening to theory of a deadman and nickelback.

Why listen to that American crap when you have the likes of Noisia and Black sun Empire coming from your Dutch homeland :icon_evil:

You truly fail.

Downloaded :icon_cool: I like that

Awesome. did you try out any of the others?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Wow, I'm suprised... So far only 1 hardcore metallica lover here... Anyways... I'm too lazy to do the whole thing so I'll just do what I feel like...

Fav Bands:
1. Metallica

Metallica pwns. rave fails.

DeletedUser50733

Awesome. did you try out any of the others?

Yes, you have very good taste, although the last one wasn't as good as the others I thought. But I have added them all to my collection :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thats because hardcore metal died like over 10 years ago dude :icon_neutral:

Imo metal scene is totally dead.

Definitly not true. Kiss is playing in Nova Scotia Canada in the summer, and already tickets are completely sold out. Almost every rock and metal concert involving someone worth mentioning has been sold out wherever it's been at.

Pam Nam

Yes, you have very good taste, although the last one wasn't as good as the others I thought. But I have added them all to my collection :icon_razz:

Sweet, well the last one is a bit to heavy. I can sort you out with plenty more of the other stuff though. I mix these kind of tunes and have about 200 Vinyl of tracks like this.

Definitly not true. Kiss is playing in Nova Scotia Canada in the summer, and already tickets are completely sold out. Almost every rock and metal concert involving someone worth mentioning has been sold out wherever it's been at.

Well that's just America, and we all know American music generally fails. They can't even make good DnB :icon_confused:

the Metal scene is certainly dead in England, apart from those who haven't moved on and are still listening to the stuff made 10 years ago. When was the last really successful new metal band? I can't remember hearing a metal track in the charts for years and years :D

DeletedUser

the Metal scene is certainly dead in England, apart from those who haven't moved on and are still listening to the stuff made 10 years ago. When was the last really successful new metal band? I can't remember hearing a metal track in the charts for years and years :D

True. While the KISS bands of this world may sell out small venues it is essentially for those from their era.

REO Speedwagon still tours and sells out shows but that means nothing except for those who like their music from 30 years ago. Nothing wrong with that though. I still listen to Depeche Mode....lol

DeletedUser

Sweet, well the last one is a bit to heavy. I can sort you out with plenty more of the other stuff though. I mix these kind of tunes and have about 200 Vinyl of tracks like this.

Well that's just America, and we all know American music generally fails. They can't even make good DnB :icon_confused:

Metallica- Death Magnetic

Slipknot

Pam Nam

Metallica- Death Magnetic

Slipknot

Neither of those are new, Slipknot were around like 10+ years ago, and suck major balls.

And Metallica are good, but old as hell, and there new stuff sucks compared to back in the day. Also neither of them have been in the charts :icon_neutral::lol::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Neither of those are new, Slipknot were around like 10+ years ago, and suck major balls.

And Metallica are good, but old as hell, and there new stuff sucks compared to back in the day. Also neither of them have been in the charts :icon_neutral::lol::icon_confused:

They were in several charts over here in Canda... :icon_neutral: