Music 10s

DeletedUser

Plus, if I recall, most of Slipknot re-formed to become Stone Sour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9APO-2pCyk&feature=related

Each of the members of slipknot have or have had their own side projects, the original idea was to get some of the best musicians and create one band. Stone sour is one of the side projects.

My gf's family has hookups with the lead singer of Mudvayne, he grew up about twenty miles from where I live, and that is where most of her family lives. One of her brother in law's was in a band that toured with Mudvayne, its name was V-shape mind.

Her sisters boyfriend was stage manager, and he also has met slipknot without their masks on and stuff..Im not that into them, but damn, that is impressive!

Anyway, thats who I heard it from :p

DeletedUser

Your lucky to have connections like that Yarnie.

All I know is a stupid band in New Jersey (they suck). -.-'

Pam Nam

They were in several charts over here in Canda... :icon_neutral:

Oh that explains it then :icon_smile:

What's up with you guys hating metal so much? <.<

Hmm It's only me hating on metal :icon_razz:

I used to love Rock + Metal about 10 years ago. But over in England the scene totally died. I Then found Drum n' Bass, and in particular the subgenre of DnB called 'Neurofunk'. It's still heavy and hectic like metal, but as it's procuded on computers there is so much more variety and musical content. as samples can come from anywhere and be used in creative ways.

Also scew lyrics, you don't need them when the tune speaks to you, I could never understand the shouting in metal anyway :D

DeletedUser

I used to love Rock + Metal about 10 years ago. But over in England the scene totally died. I Then found Drum n' Bass, and in particular the subgenre of DnB called 'Neurofunk'. It's still heavy and hectic like metal, but as it's procuded on computers there is so much more variety and musical content. as samples can come from anywhere and be used in creative ways.

Also scew lyrics, you don't need them when the tune speaks to you, I could never understand the shouting in metal anyway :D

Thankyouverymuch. Trance and progressive ftw

DeletedUser

why cant u tards listen to something normal? Like love story by some sweet babe?

DeletedUser

music with no vocals then? hmmm try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vczQDmzrDlk

DeletedUser

Just try listening to instrumentals then... Alot of good bands have them, and also alot of good bands are skilled in making them...

DeletedUser

Just try listening to instrumentals then... Alot of good bands have them, and also alot of good bands are skilled in making them...

such as dream theater. they have this amazing composition song thing that mixes all their greatest instrumentals into one :icon_biggrin: its 90 minutes long :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I listen to Kutless (only three songs, but still...). -.-'
And then the songs I hear at church every week.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
my music style has changed since i played.

Top 10 Artists/bands
1. redhotchilipeppers
2. linkin park
3. biggie smalls ( RESPECT) :icon_cool:
4. dispatch
5. rise against
6. third eye blind
7. nickleback
8. the lonley island
9. trace Adkins
10. pink floyd
11. tim mcgraw
12.slipknot.(only a few)
13.blink 182
14.bob Marley
15.dierks bentley
16.matchbox 20
17.pearl jam
18.slightly stoopid
19.eve 6
20.kotton mouth kings
21.nonpoint
22.kid cudi
23.incubus
24.staind
25.shinedown
26.sublime
27.jack johnson
28.seether
29.FUEL
30.nirvana ^should have been way up^
31.stone temple pilots
32.eminem(haha)
33.asher roth
34.atmosphere
35.akon
36.gary allen
37.alan jackson
38.lil wayne
39.breaking benjamin^^
40.drowning pool^^^

I love all there music. I'm a huge music fan this is just like 25% of them. :icon_wink: