MuSiC fAvOrIteS

DeletedUser

Rock: Hinder, Nickleback, Skillet ,3 doors down, 3 days grace, breaking benjamin

Metal: Kamelot, Stone Sour, Evanescence (Is considered metal by Itunes) Drowning pool, Trivium, Pantera, Five Finger Death Punch, Diecast

Electronic: Cascada

Punk: AFI ,MCR

Hardcore: Shadows Fall ,Aiden, system of a down, In flames

Alternative: Linkin Park, Disturbed, Korn

DeletedUser

I'm more into Dance/Trance/Techno...there's no particular artist, I got like 100 favortie songs all from different artists :icon_surprised: Pulsedriver, Earthbound, ATB, Benny Benassi, Darude, SkyMarshallArts, Snap...the list goes on and on.

I also like french rap ala Booba. :icon_eek: (No I'm not french)

DeletedUser

I hate rap :p Rap is crap.. But Techno, I could have listed more, but I would have had to go looking for the bands lol..

DeletedUser

Rock: Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, and stuff like that

R&B: Earth Wind and Fire

Jazz: Duke Ellington

Alternative: I'm not sure what this is so ill put U2 here.

Oldies: Tom Petty, Lynard Skynard, BTO, Journey etc.

DeletedUser70911

Rock: Nickleback, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin

Metal: All That Remains, Trivium, Static-X

Alternative: Disturbed, Korn

Oldies: Lynard Skynard, Heart, ZZ Top

Electronic: Cascada, Basshunter, ATC, Daft Punk, DrunkenMunkey, Trans X, Darude.

DeletedUser

I don't like any Rap, hip-hop or rock band kind of music. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I didn't start to appreciate music until I was 15.. The year I got my I pod lol.

DeletedUser

You are 13 and play cricket. Maybe someday you will start to appreciate the love of musc. :icon_cool:

hmmm...... maybe..................

@HPG -> I am probably one of the few people up until Easter (until I got my xbox :icon_biggrin:) who didn't have a game console or an iPod. >.> I never even had a fancy phone. I can't even text.

DeletedUser

hmmm...... maybe..................

@HPG -> I am probably one of the few people up until Easter (until I got my xbox :icon_biggrin:) who didn't have a game console or an iPod. >.> I never even had a fancy phone. I can't even text.

i have a WII :lol: (am a pc gamer lol. getting a ps3 very soon though, now some worthwhile games are around)

my phone also sucks. it doesn't have enough memory to load the tw main page.

first started to appreciate music when i got a internet connection (5 years ago i think)

DeletedUser

PS2, Gamecube, Every other nitendo system other than wii (All the older ones) Three computers and a laptop..

Thinking about goading my parents into a 360 or a PS3 lol... No cellphone though, that is like a cowbell.. And I am no cow.

DeletedUser

PS2, Gamecube, Every other nitendo system other than wii (All the older ones) Three computers and a laptop..

Thinking about goading my parents into a 360 or a PS3 lol... No cellphone though, that is like a cowbell.. And I am no cow.

get a 360, cod 6/modern warfare 2 comes out this year.

DeletedUser

TW is the only game I play, used to play games a few years ago but it got really boring.
Cell phone? Hell yes :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We call it a mobile phone in Australia, and I have a very old one :icon_cool:

I just have an xbox 360, a game boy (I know old :icon_eek:) and my lovely laptop <3 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty much the same, Every Nintendo console bar the NES (Including handhelds :icon_razz:) Xbox, Xbox360, PS2, Sega mega drive and Dreamcast :icon_cool:

On topic: My music taste is possibly one of the most varied, I like anything from Linkin Park, Sum 41, Blink, MCR, Skillet to Happy hardcore/dance such as darren styles and DJ Hixxy to Japanese bands such as maximum the hormone and Flow (Cos I am an anime geek :))

DeletedUser

New band I like. Epica..
Wait..when did we start talking about games? Boy am I slow.

DeletedUser

Anyone got any names for some not so known artists/bands?

I never heard Ghengis Tron, i liked them JC same with poison the well and binary star, i couldnt even handle converge, that was just annoying to me =|

But anyone got some names, i need some new stuff to listen to

Oh man, I've got tons of stuff. I hear you on Converge, the vocals are pretty nuts. I had to get used to them, but the riffing and the guitar tone were easy to focus on while I did. In the end, I feel like the vocals fit how frantic the band is, and I even appreciate Jacob Bannon now, despite sounding like a cat being attacked.

If you like the heavy stuff kind of like Ghengis Tron, and Poison the Well, I really recommend you check out the early recordings by a band called "Cave-In" especially an album called "Until Your Heart Stops". They got softer after every album after that, and now the leader singer is in a pop project called "Stephen Brodsky's Octave Museum" which is great. Beatles-esque vocal harmony's with slightly folksie touches on the songs

If you want more Hip Hop and you dug Binary Star, then you should check out one of it's members' solo albums, "S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M" by One.Be.Lo. On top of that grab "Earthtones" by Crown City Rockers, "Clin d' Oeil" by Jazz Liberatorz, "Labor Days" by Aesop Rock, or anything by Mr.Lif

I could go on all day, shoot me a PM if you want more

I didn't start to appreciate music until I was 15.. The year I got my I pod lol.

Hah! I was in the 5th grade listening to Smashing Pumpkins, Gravity Kills, Stone Temple Pilots, and Alice in Chains while all my classmates were going nuts for Boyz II Men and what ever was on inbetween commercials for cartoons :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love tons of different stuff -- from Type O Negative to Enya -- but industrial (the electronica brand) and synthpop are what I listen to most.

I tend to stick with (mostly) less dance/trance. VnV Nation, Covenant, Grendel, Reaper (and Vasi's other project, Frozen Plasma), Syrian, and so on. I like it when I'm cleaning house and need energy, or need something to keep me awake through that next Naxxramas/Ulduar raid in World of Warcraft...