MuSiC fAvOrIteS

DeletedUser69352

I mainly like metal, stuff like Dragonforce, trivium, whitechapel, winds of plague and the devil wears prada.
But I just like all music in general aswell :)

DeletedUser

RAP - Retards Attempting Poetry

Sorry if any offence is caused. :p

Haha! I have to agree, especially in mainstream rap. It's because of this that I never even liked or listened to Hip-Hop for many years. All the while I'm telling my friends not to judge rock, punk or emo based on what makes it to the radio and I had a :icon_idea: moment where I realized maybe I should dig a little deeper in hip hop as well.

Then I heard Wu-Tang's "36 Chambers", Aesop Rock's "Labor Days", and Sage Francis "Personal Journalist" and "Makeshift Patriot" and had my eyes opened. It was like "wow, not every rap song sounds like a preschooler bragging about or fighting over toys"

There is some remarkable wit to be found in much of the music that isn't meant to be a stepping stone into a Benz. Gotta love the irony of making millions of dollars by talking about having millions of dollars.

DeletedUser

Hmm i like soem music-
Linkin park,RHCP,good charloette,Flo-rida,Iron maiden,audioslave,green day are just a few will pos tthe rest later.

Angel Styles

Yo, I knew I made some good shit up, lol.

NEW FORUM people, feel free to give a little information to us

AND if any old schoolers wanna give an UPDATE, go right on.....

=^.^=

Angel Styles

Bumping it up!

The desire for certain type of taste changes at all times

I know mine does

One day I might want pizza, the next somethin else

$!@# happens