Music from your Country

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

This is promoting Thread for your country's music. :)
Please put in the known names of bands from your country + add your country's name + add some youtube link to check it up.

Probably there are some language you / we don't understand, but music is hidden in melodies. :)

SLOVENIA:

Siddharta
Laibach

Siddharta - Napalm 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImLMN-dLH_M

633749662858045001_siddharta%20napalm3.jpg

I recommend to listen it, even though you don't understand the lyrics ( I can translate if anyone wants it).

Now, it's your turn!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Australia

AC/DC > All

Legends of rock, They made songs with epic solos. Also Angus Young = Best guitarist in the world. Period. :)

ßoßy

Everyone knows Tokio Hotel from Germany, but I didn't post them since they are a disgrace to our country :O :(

DeletedUser

I heard of AC / DC and Rammstein, ofcourse.

But did you guys ever heard of Siddharta before?

DeletedUser

Thirsty Albanian music isn't even bad!

bert: I heard almost every of those bands :)

DeletedUser

Australia

AC/DC > All

Legends of rock, They made songs with epic solos. Also Angus Young = Best guitarist in the world. Period. :)

Glad to see another Aussie here, but I need to burst your bubble. AC/DC is actually from Scottland but they never became famous until they came over here.

Now that is out of the way, here is mine...

Australia

Artist: The Seekers

Song: I am Australian

This song is a good one, it reminds me of the old Australia where we were just proud to be a Country no matter where you came from.

DeletedUser

YAY someone else from the Uk lol xD so we have Enter Shikari (great band) and Bullet for my valentine