Music, y u so sneaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser78112

Because I can? Was it so long ago that hes changed so much? I highly doubt it. Music wasn't the best tribe clearly. It folded in 4.5 hour.

DeletedUser95593

Around the same time I recruited Choco and Royalist. Choco left shortly after joining to reunite with his MoM friends and left without notice.

It's important to note that Al didn't actually know it was me he recruited, or for that matter who it was. I was the biggest in the continent and had 3 villages before his players had academies, which is essentially the only reason he approached me. I didn't tell them ghostpoet- was me until after I left and joined MoM.

At the end of the day I could have dealt with the problem of Illuminati by OPing Royalist early on and ridding the world of Choco and MoM. I didn't and only have myself to blame.
Having seen how quickly Music players have given up and how poor they actually were, I'm of the opinion you wouldn't have been able to remove me or royalist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113725

Okay, the only lie in my previous post was that I wasn't going to continue to post.

You tried to F over Wobble every step of the way in W65. You continued to do that up until a few months ago. Calm down. You're not a trustworthy person to get involved with. This alliance would have ended in someone backstabbing each other. I suppose we just got there first. W65 you attempted to hack accounts many times, got accounts banned. Tried to get people to leave our tribe cus you were butt-hurt. We still guna win that world. Try it here, we'll probably still kick everything you throw in our ways ass. Get off your high horse. You've done this to tribes, now I guess you don't like the taste of your own medicine.

Like ShaunDK correctly pointed world 65 is 65 and 71 is 71. I don't remember doing this to any tribe? Please try and back up when I backstabbed a tribe in the manner Illuminati did to us. I assure you that you can't. I am not trying to justify my actions as I know they were wrong. With that said I had my reasons for doing so and Wobble performed some very questionable tactics of their own. I will not discuss this further as I feel no need to waste time answering ridiculous accusations. If you wish to discuss it you can PM me.

Attempted to rim me and the ex-Moms. * You make it sound like you saved us from certain death.
Considering what just rawr did to the op On maximilian and how poorly some of Musics OP:s on Blues and w2v (considerably smaller rim clusters) went how are you certain you could even have gotten rid of any of us?

The rest of it I'm not going to debate. Well just one thing to add. At one point before was really established you almost tried to force them to merge into you, thats how it sounded to everyone who read the conversation at least and I think there are a few other times before they had secured their position that you came off as threatening as well which just set the alliance off on a bad start from the very beginning. Add to that the pitty insults from useless player likes Ukawa and well there you have one big mess building up..

Yes your point is valid and if we couldn't sure we deserved the consequences. At least it would have been on a fair battlefield. That is merely my point. I'm not saying by any means we would have certainly got rid of you but the possibility is there. It is very possible we could have.

Because I can? Was it so long ago that hes changed so much? I highly doubt it. Music wasn't the best tribe clearly. It folded in 4.5 hour.

Considering the backstabbing and betrayal bestowed on the tribe as a leader I had failed and was more than happy to see the players who wanted to move to a tribe with a future to have a better chance on the world and get revenge I openly admitted I messed up and encouraged those who could to find a tribe they would be happy with. For those unfortunate enough not to get into a tribe I remained in the tribe and offered assistance to those who needed it. With all troops on the frontline on the other side of the world what happened the only real outcome. It's disappointing as we never really got to fight a real war and were looking forward to it. Oh well.

It's important to note that Al didn't actually know it was me he recruited, or for that matter who it was. I was the biggest in the continent and had 3 villages before his players had academies, which is essentially the only reason he approached me. I didn't tell them ghostpoet- was me until after I left and joined MoM.

Having seen how quickly Music players have given up and how poor they actually were, I'm of the opinion you wouldn't have been able to remove me or royalist.

I spoke to Taz who highly recommended you. Our suspicions lead is to believe it was you. Regardless of who it was you were impressive and that stage of the world and upon recruitment you proved yourself and were very good working in your area and were a pleasure to talk to at that stage of the game and don't regret recruiting you in the slightest. Besides you and Royalist were more or less a package deal. I really don't see why this would even be a factor.

Maybe/maybe not. At least it would have been on a fair playing field. Royalist hasn't really made any real impact on this world so far and he seems to be highly over rated so far. If Music! and had a real war maybe then you could argue that point but you guys chose to conduct your business in the most treacherous way so we will never know. From playing with a lot of these players before and knowing there skill I'm sure you two wouldn't have been too difficult to deal with. Interesting recruitment selection from Music! I have to say.

DeletedUser108753

Pretty sure they would have nobled Royalist rather easily, not you tho.

DeletedUser113725

It is very likely they both would have been rimmed. The degree of ease is irrelevant as long as the final result was reached. If Choco defended like he did on 69 he would have sniped two trains and then given up. That is what happened on 69, right?

DeletedUser95593

I love you too skux.

It is very likely they both would have been rimmed. The degree of ease is irrelevant as long as the final result was reached. If Choco defended like he did on 69 he would have sniped two trains and then given up. That is what happened on 69, right?

Nah bro, I can't snipe.

In all srs though I was ganked by the rank 1 tribe and rank 3/4 (?) tribe who already completely surrounded me. Had no external support, or sitters. I killed at least 150 nobles before I quit. :icon_wink:

Like ShaunDK correctly pointed world 65 is 65 and 71 is 71.

World 69 is world 69? Oh the irony.

DeletedUser107679

What kind of impact do you expect for a non-leading player?
But yeah I guess blowing up the rank 2 tribe within 7 hours is "little impact" for a god like me. :lol:

Thats my boy

At least he proved that he can snipe ;)

DeletedUser78112

No I would not like to discuss it further, just stating you've a history of shady things. So don't expect to get given full trust since a lot of us seen what happened in that past world.

DeletedUser100466

Nah bro, I can't snipe. In all srs though I was ganked by the rank 1 tribe and rank 3/4 (?) tribe who already completely surrounded me. Had no external support, or sitters. I killed at least 150 nobles before I quit. :icon_wink:
Tbh i sniped all his trains so your welcome broski

Deleted User - 10770065

I love you too skux.

Nah bro, I can't snipe.

In all srs though I was ganked by the rank 1 tribe and rank 3/4 (?) tribe who already completely surrounded me. Had no external support, or sitters. I killed at least 150 nobles before I quit. :icon_wink:

World 69 is world 69? Oh the irony.

You had my morale support.

sp.ag

Cba to edit/quote your original post AL but you blow up relations with Music way before we even joined, your hissy fit of not allowing myself, WLC, Choco, Bubba by threatening to pull all support if we were recruited but you wanted us to join you at the same time? There is a point in the time line I can remember Blow getting to snapping point with trying to deal with you.

As I said in a previous post, if you are going to play aggressive diplomacy like you did best be prepared for tribes to turn around and tell you enough is enough, you just assumed because Music! was bigger wouldn't bite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113725

Cba to edit/quote your original post AL but you blow up relations with Music way before we even joined, your hissy fit of not allowing myself, WLC, Choco, Bubba by threatening to full all support if we were recruited but you wanted us to join you at the same time? There is a point in the time line I can remember Blow getting to snapping point with trying to deal with you.

As I said in a previous post, if you are going to play aggressive diplomacy like you did best be prepared for tribes to turn around and tell you enough is enough, you just assumed because Music! was bigger wouldn't bite.

Disagree entirely. Please get some sort of quote to support what you are saying. We did not play aggressive diplomacy and even if we did (Which we didn't) it still does not justify the actions of regardless. I did under no circumstances assume because Music! was bigger {I] wouldn't bite. The fact remains no matter what way we played our diplomacy it's been made clear that were going to backstab us. Nice try saying this whole situation is because Music! played aggressive diplomacy. What a load of made up crap. Maybe you should start quoting me and getting some sort of evidence to support your claims. Before MoM joined there were no problems. We told you guys would do everythiung in your power to bring the alliance down and we were right. You succeeded but don't try and shift the blame on us. Pathetic.

DeletedUser107679

This just going around in circles.You gave ultimatums. For example if I recruited MoM you would pull support from the Bad front. That is a ultimatum, a threat, aggressive diplomacy whatever you want to call it. There where other such instances like when you tried to push for a merge and I had to put up a vote to make you shut up about it.

Nobody is trying to shift the blame, couldnt care less at this point but its just silly to claim you were some kind of saint. :lol:
And if you cant see that you came of that way then thats sad because you will probably make the same mistakes again.

DeletedUser113725

This just going around in circles.You gave ultimatums. For example if I recruited MoM you would pull support from the Bad front. That is a ultimatum, a threat, aggressive diplomacy whatever you want to call it. There where other such instances like when you tried to push for a merge and I had to put up a vote to make you shut up about it.

Nobody is trying to shift the blame, couldnt care less at this point but its just silly to claim you were some kind of saint. :lol:
And if you cant see that you came of that way then thats sad because you will probably make the same mistakes again.

One could call that aggressive recruitment. We did not threaten to pull support if recruited MoM. This is simply a lie. We did however feel that recruitment of MoM when they were busy stacking against our OP targets and recruiting from us unacceptable at the time due there actions which is more than fair. Throughout the alliance MoM members joining illuminati provoked Music! on the externals and would then become there allies. The attitude never changed and ex-MoM wonder why we were so hesitant for us to approve that recruitment? I'm not claiming to be a saint. I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your arguments.

sp.ag

Disagree entirely. Please get some sort of quote to support what you are saying. We did not play aggressive diplomacy and even if we did (Which we didn't) it still does not justify the actions of regardless. I did under no circumstances assume because Music! was bigger {I] wouldn't bite. The fact remains no matter what way we played our diplomacy it's been made clear that were going to backstab us. Nice try saying this whole situation is because Music! played aggressive diplomacy. What a load of made up crap. Maybe you should start quoting me and getting some sort of evidence to support your claims. Before MoM joined there were no problems. We told you guys would do everythiung in your power to bring the alliance down and we were right. You succeeded but don't try and shift the blame on us. Pathetic.

Who is the one trying to shift the blame now? By blaming ex MoM members. Please. When I am back from work ill happily get quotes from blow to show your threats of withdrawing support if we were recruited.

DeletedUser113725

Who is the one trying to shift the blame now? By blaming ex MoM members. Please. When I am back from work ill happily get quotes from blow to show your threats of withdrawing support if we were recruited.

I'm not shifting the blame I'm countering your argument. Please, show the dialogue and don't make it ambiguous to portray a misconception. There was no threat of pulling defence if you joined. It was merely stated that if you joined our support would not be needed and you guys could replenish the support. This was later reiterated further down in the conversation. Ultimately (As you will see in the conversation) Blow said if we were not happy with it you would not merge. That is what happened and we cannot be blamed for the decision Blow made to end the conversation. You would have been more than able to cover it. Separately we discussed how we were not going to approve a merge with a tribe that showed only hatred for us, recruited from us and publicly defaced us on the externals. Eventually we were happy to say yes to the merge on the basis Blow would keep you guys in line. He failed to do so and our warnings went in vain. Ultimately we were right in saying Ex-MoM would ruin the alliance and as Choco confirmed that is exactly what you managed and planned from the start.

Royalist is right. The arguments are endless but the raw hard fact is you guys backstabbed Music! in the more dishonorable manner.

DeletedUser95593

I confirmed nothing of the sort. I didn't plan with any of the MoM guys about hitting Music until after we joined . Me and Roy had been discussing it for a while, but it was just an idea of something we could/would do in the future.

Royalist is right. The arguments are endless but the raw hard fact is you guys backstabbed Music! in the more dishonorable manner.

Yes the backstab was dishonorable, but it seems as if you're incapable of taking any of the responsibility for events leading up to it. You certainly don't seem to have learned from it whatsoever. As soon as you came online and found out, you essentially sent a circ to Music to tell them game over. Literally no fight back or plan of action from you at all, which is the worst possible thing you could do.

Then within hours you were planning a new premade. My advice for you would be to not lead again, you weren't a very good one anyway which is the main reason behind me leaving Music and you don't seem to have become any better.

DeletedUser113725

Hey all,
Three points I'd like to make on the Illuminati move;
1. I let the tribe down and I'm sorry how this ended for you. I honestly did expect it to end as sudden and soon as it did. Poor foresight by me.
2. I am a little sad in how the world ended for my tribe and I. I put in a lot of work and the result just isn't good enough from my point of view.
3. Lastly I'm disappointed in Cuddlecakes actions with that said it is only a game and we must move on. I wish Cuddle every success in this world and hope he has as much fun as I did playing the world.

I do take a degree of responsibility, yes. I don't remember ever saying otherwise. I said if you want to leave I won't hold it against you. I got them into the mess. When things settled down I then got troop counts and made an effort to organise things. I tried and that's all anyone can ask of me. You were barely in Music! long enough to judge anything and I specifically remember you mailing me to say you left to join friends and it was nothing to do with how I lead or the tribe.

Thanks for the advise. Tell me more about your successes in leading. I could do with some br0 tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.