Music :)

DeletedUser

i like chris breezy(i dance like him, and i get that i look like him alot) also neyo(prince of da panties :) ), luda, snoop, drake(i also get that i look like him) and any other good rapper or r & b artist

DeletedUser90886

Carnifex - Hell Chose Me
Carnifex - Innocence Died Screaming
Carnifex - Dead Against The Gates
Carnifex - Sorrowspell
Carnifex - Angel Of Death
Carnifex - Genocide Initiative
Suicidal Massacre - Mammoth
Suicide Silence - Green Monster
Every single song ever made by Disturbed...But if I had to choose favorites here are my top three.
Disturbed - Deceiver
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
Disturbed - Perfect Insanity

Every song by Metalica
Every song by Queen
Every song by Slayer

And many many others.... ---->***EXCEPT RAP***<----

DeletedUser

I knew that Ken would choose all those songs.

I prefere some light rock and jazz.
Kind of blue you know

But electronic music its still good. Like the great zohan said "disco disco good good"

DeletedUser

*yes I can see her..cause every girl in here wanna be her...oh she*s a diva feel the same and I wana meet her...... They say she low down... it*s just a rumor and I dont belive em... they say she neads to slow down....the baddest thing around town....* damn, I love like u say DISCO DISCO :D

swordalchemist

i rate this thread...9/10....

king noob here...:icon_cool: all the other noobs are fake.....

p.s. any reference to some night time songs would be wonderful....^ ^

DeletedUser

nighttime songs look up brian mcknight(back at one is my favorite) or marvin gaye :) or kieth sweat, pleasure p, jahiem, chris brown(with you, i wanna be, and say goodbye are good night songs), neyo(sexy love,because of you,mad,so sick, and bust it baby part II are good night songs by him), luther vandross(dance with my father), and any other good r and b artist are good for night songs

DeletedUser

Go Queen! Listening to Another One Bites the Dust right now ^_^

DeletedUser90886

You guys have no style!
I show you how to go downnnnnn!

The Funk

thestupiditburns.jpg