[MUST READ] Speed Server Rules, FAQ, Updates and More! (Check Out The Speed Ladder!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This will be updated so be sure to check it once in a while.

STW Rules

About cheating, legal and illegal scripts

A good beginner guide by jamm

STW Forum Rules

Note: There will not be speeds above 400 and more than 100 free slots per round - all threads and posts regarding this will be deleted without a reason.

Ranbaxy said:
I think its about time you were reminded about them, so heres a special link just for you, to read and take note of then when things occur you will only have yourselves to blame for it...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=5&a=2

and

http://www.tribalwars.net/rules.php

This applies not just to the forums but to ingm as well. Next person who makes a thread about bans or anthing else will feel the full wrath of the infraction and/or ban hammer.

Ranbaxy

Your friendly ElderMod :)

STW Frequently Asked Questions

invalid user said:
These are some questions that are repeaditly asked. Either in the forums, or via igm.

Q. Why do speed rounds only last a few days or weeks?
A. Becasue they are at an increased game speed. So you can do as much in those few days/weeks as you could in a 'normal' round in a much longer time frame.
ie;
Worlds at 1x speed take an hour to build "Building X" in 60x speed this would take 1 minute.
If you are playing in this same ratio. 1x = 1 day. 365 days= 1 year. 100x speed = 3.65 days = 1 year

Q. If I recharge my premium point for X days, but this round only goes for X-Y days, Does my premium 'roll-over' into the next round?
A. Yes. Your premium does roll over into the next round.

Q. Does my premium 'pause' between rounds?
A. No. If there is a 5 day gap between rounds, and you recharged 5 days of premium on the last day of the previous round, your premium will have run out before the new round.

Q. My sleep mode activates at inconvenient times. Can I fix this?
A. Yes. Actually, in the first 24hours of each round, you 'should' set the sm to the time you would prefer.
If you did not do this, it is still possible to correct it. Each day you are able to set your sm 2 hours earlier. Keep doing this until it falls in line with your schedule.

Q. What are the settings / Start time / Speed for the current and future rounds?
A. See Here

Q. When I am in sleep Mode, is it possible for me to still see the map and look at the ranks?
A. Yes. See Here

Q. Some players appear as black dots on the map, any idea why?

A. These people are currently in sleep mode..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speed Ladder online now!

Finally, a moment speed players have been waiting for! Write your name into the history of STW.

www.twtotal.net

DeletedUser

Hello i'm Sippi the admin of twtotal.net. I try to describe a little bit the features of the ladder.

The Ladder consinsts of seasons that have 30-40 rounds. Then a new season will start to give everbody a new chance to get on top. Secondary there is the Endless-Ladder where all rounds get in, this is the overall ranking since the beginning of the tribalwars speed server.

In the Season-Ladder you get Ladder-Scores for your ranking, not for points (e.g. 50 points for rank 1). So it is easy to count some special rounds (e.g. CAT) and different speed and runtimes of the rounds. Additionaly the BASH-Rankings (but not bash-only rounds) are integrated in this score as well.

You also have the ability to write messages to player even if no speed server is running. So you can easily arrange with someone for playing etc.
You can edit your profile and upload a pic for your playercard as well. On your playercard you can find your code for a stw signature that you can integrate to tw forum, like this:

We also plan some features for the future, such as a tribe ladder (very interesting i guess) and bonus score for reaching victory requirements.

So i hope you like twtotal.net and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.