Mutiny VS Kekua [Kekua's Diary]

Mr. Cringer Pants

bachmann_perry_overdrive.gif

DeletedUser

I expected better turn out unfortunately as I know some of you, though you haven't engaged us yet so maybe there's hope. I'm sure there will be some fun still.The fact I can launch more fakes at Condolences than the entire tribe can send at me is upsetting though.

If you guys could fake me more and maybe raise it to about 20k then maybe I will enjoy myself.

Also, should have listened to what I said about Navarian and Condolences. Lol.

kekua

Okey so, small update on what is going on -

Yesterday had a wonderful time with Prometheus, we had so much fun, and I was forced to show new trick - stack - even activated "Sigil of Distress" item. :)

Then it seemed that he went to bed, but I was pumped up, and decided to go for a quick "hit and grab" to Condolences place, it turned out nice, 4h trip and no snipes, no nothing on one, but got a snipe on another train, so out of 2 attempts I got one, well better luck for me next time.

So in the morning I got a nice mail from one of Mutiny boys, had a chat and finally had face under account that I was fighting, now even feel bad for fighting him - he is old dog like me (in years a bit older).

Then after morning coffee I decided to have a swing at two Sentient Watermelon's villages, and again only got one, but now I know Sentient Watermelon is stacking around my deep line towers, and that is nice. The one seems that he didn't even like as there has been no retaliation or anything like that, well go figure, maybe Mutiny is using Navarins conflict tactics again - gift villages to STD till they run out of nobles. :D

So after this little walk in a park, I decided to take back what is mine from Prometheus - a small pointer none of us wanted to stack for war, but now I have plan for it, but about that I will tell in next updates.

Interesting how after STD have done all the clearing and fighting PTG comes in and starts eating Condolences, check TW stats if you don't believe me. If I where in PTG spot I would not try to get in middle of big boys and girls (wink at Nyx) of w87. :cool:

A bit of todays statistics for the ones who like to see them -

Side 1:
Tribes: Mutiny
Side 2:
Players: Kekua

Timeframe: 29/09/2016 00:00:00 to 29/09/2016 14:51:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 4
Difference: 17

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 91,259
Side 2: 31,087
Difference: 60,172

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 21,897
Difference: 21,897

chart

More updates will come tomorrow about the same time as today.

P.S. Nemesis pointed out nasty grammer mistake in my text, that I'm sorry about and want to correct -

*(reminder to family - don't buy gifts for Kekua)

Last edited:

kekua

The Update we all where waiting for!

So small, I want to say thanks for Mutiny for not letting me sleep!

This was an interesting day, and what can tell it more then few stats and counts. :)

Nukes sent from Mutiny in last 24H -
93 full nukes landed.
24 destroyed, the rest going back on ~50 + trip home.
51 noble sent
21 noble survived
30 nobles sniped or stacked against

Award Defender of the day.
Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 16.21.48.png
Yesterdays stats before night was over (sadly didn't take after)
Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 23.20.24.png

In all that I took 3 villages off Mutiny.

Now about bad stuff.
Lost 1 train on blind attack, wanted it to be surprise, but all I did was surprise my self.
Lost 4 villages to Mutiny, but considering the amounts they trowed at me I consider it not so bad, at least now I know where I have weaknesses and what I need to change. Thank you for making me better boys! :D

Now I want to say special thanks to 2 of my boys and girls - I couldn't done this so nicely without your help, so hat down to
Deception (Boris)
And
Slap and Tickle (Nyx, Mark, and Davis).

The snipes done where very sweat and the whey they did it made me realize again and again that I'm in the right place!
The best of them (from this morning) (I have plenty more from where this came from)
Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 13.18.37.png

No doubt at one point I started to pass out, so I tagged all that was left to tag, sniped all that was left to snipe, stacked all that was left to snipe, sent out this bad boy -
Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 00.58.30.png

And set our beloved kind and master Nemesis to take it from there.:D

Want to say thanks to runner up Superbad for this mail -
Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 00.55.33.png

Thank you for the kindness and love showed to me, thanks to you I feel that I'm on the right track and will continue my move forward.

Good day to all, and if there are any questions - shoot.

Ow, almost forgot, some stats for the stats lovers (this day not as good - "-1"), but nobles on route to get that nice + back on my side.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 29/09/2016 14:51:00 to 30/09/2016 14:03:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 126,180
Side 2: 27,273
Difference: 98,907

chart

Side 1: 31,966
Side 2: 27,273
Difference: 4,693

chart

Ow and this time I had to say good job to Prometheus, he did take one for the team, and went for the stacks, funny but he was actually the only one to give real damage, good job sir, keep up the good work, and let the fun continue.

Last edited:

kekua

There will be update today, as yesterday there was not much to say - few noble attempts stopped and nukes destroyed from Superbad, and two caps from Condolences.

But more detailed update will be later. :)

kekua

Okey, story time -

This day started rather boring, no real incomings, just Superbad sending his troops on suicide, I'm guessing he is relocating his nobles to another place to continue growing, but I may be wrong.

Had intel from STD boys that Condolences is "gifting" his villages, after countless nukes and noble attempts before, so I sent out my noble runs, regarding Condolences, took 4 today, and going for more. But this is starting to bore me, and right when I was starting to yawn, I see on my new village an incoming from PTG, that kind of look like noble, the gap is 0.1 milsec, all like it should be, and as I didn't see the start of attack in my book it was noble. So I started my preps, as Kekua is not giving up no villages to none (had to sign a long contract when joined STD, even had to grow an extra ball (naw I have 4, as I already had 3 :cool:) to get in)...

Long story short, attack was well timed fake, but oops my attacks where not. :rolleyes:

So by today we will have 2 stats fields -

First one for Mutiny (will show forever one, as it is more interesting then last two day one, as it would just show 6:0 team Kekua)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,859
Side 2: 249
Difference: 2,610

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 49
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 16,259,356
Side 2: 1,890,418
Difference: 14,368,938

chart

Side 1: 127,487
Side 2: 425,326
Difference: 297,839

chart

And now the new and improved, and one that kind of intrigues myself -

Side 1:
Tribes: P.T.G, P.T.G.
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,050
Side 2: 249
Difference: 3,801

chart

Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 21,908,814
Side 2: 1,890,418
Difference: 20,018,396

chart

Side 2: 11,051
Difference: 11,051

chart

Funny isn't it?

Well all I can personally say is I hate that PTG vultures are eating food that STD hunted and killed, but if National Geographic have thought me anything then that is not to mess with Lions.

Lion%20and%20vulture.jpg

So fly and get back on that tree, and maybe our pack will leave something when we are full, or this will get really ugly real fast!

How ever I have to point out that I'm not the king of the jungle, but rather his slayer, so what ever Nemesis say will go...

Thank you for reading, come back for updates tomorrow, if anyone is ready though....

Last edited:

kekua

Sorry for not posting, but things have been too boring to actually make a post about it, but I will try, and this time include some thoughts about future plans and how I would want to move forward, want to point out that this is not my tribes vision and only my own.

Now real fast, before we move on, about my caps in past 3 or so days -

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 10.47.29.png

Been mopping up Condolences, up to a point where he is nowhere near me any more, now I have vultures surrounding me though. Have hit them few times, as it can be seen in TW stats (niceday0717 and Luck Madness), they don't answer with anything, well I can't blame them for that as answering would mean getting killed.

Now what surprised me is caps from Promo (Prometheus), as I went in blind with close to no troops and still got 2 caps that I didn't expect, and after all that when I did loos like 30% of my nuke (from 1500 axe to 1000 axe :D ) went after Melon (Sentient Watermelone) and guess what - I got the village, small and pathetic, but still a war cap :cool: .

Ow and thanks to vultures messing with my claims I nobled myself 4 times and because of that I couldn't get more Condo villages, as by the time I could send my rebuilt train again all my tribe-mates where all over him Slapping and tickling, Decepting in to Foxes and fast lines..., but as long as it stay in tribe I'm good with it. :)

About future - I'm going to mess up my super awesome TW stats, as I will take in a new co, had been planing for this for a month now and finally it is time to reorganize account and take in a new co, no doubt it will give me a bunch of free villages too. Will give half or so to tribe, as the lead I have is ridiculous already, and if I don't help Deception with some free villages he will never get to my first spot:D, unless Ofir gets back from his absence, as that kid is insane (Boris you know I love you too *Sleeper-cell fist bump).

Ow and why I didn't take in co before? Because it was war time, and at war time it is unforgivable to take free stuff, as the war is getting easy, and I'm even back to farming, I have chunk of nobles that I can't properly use, as only target near me is stacked, nukes are still rebuilding, and so the time is right.

How ever I have to point out that fighting continues and I will take any village I can get, and will be looking for targets day and night, if Merge will start to mess with that merge will be canceled till it doesn't mess with war plans.

Hmm all this kind of sounded like I was asking for forgiveness for doing something bad, and maybe I was...:oops:

Okey, now that I have all this out of my system I can tell about my world taking over plans - in short I want to put PTG in there place, and that is on ground with there guts out, for now I have a hard red :mad: light on that, but the moment it turns green :D -

lion-eating1.jpg

Sorry for the long and rather contentless review of past days, wasn't meant like that, but what can I do if there is nothing much happening...

For players that are reading this, I want to ask
What would you as tribe duke would do in Mutiny dukes position, what moves would make, and so on, lets have a little discussion. :)

P.S. Sorry for all the smily faces, kind of wanted to use them today, but will try to not make habit out if it. :p

ashoka1

For players that are reading this, I want to ask
What would you as tribe duke would do in Mutiny dukes position, what moves would make, and so on, lets have a little discussion. :)

I know someone who would plan to turnaround things in max 7 days & succeed

Nothing much Is needed if duke knows his stuff.Even now isn't late.But first & foremost Mutiny needs a good duke

Contact nemesis.

My advice