mwayner69....or Steve?

metallove

I don't play w23, but on w38 however, i play alongside a monster of a player. The player is the almighty mwayner69, and his pride and joy is his w23 account, so, i thought i should share this here, as im sure there is a much better chance of him seeing this in the w23 forum.
Seems to me, mwayner69 is verging on resembling a boy known as "Steve"....moreover....a video of this Steve that i came across on youtube the other day.

Read this mail, then watch the video...and tell me you dont see a crazy freak out kid in the works here ;)

mwayner69 on 07.12. at 13:54
Wow, haven't seen your name in a while. I've waited and waited for Tiggy to follow up on his promise to take my vils, but I guess he's done with them. [village]277|773[/village] is empty now as I sent my partial nuke out, so you can go ahead and noble if you like. The other 2 you will have to kill the d. I'm not making it that easy on you. Have fun!

metallove on 07.12. at 15:53
well atleast your being a good sport about it :)

mwayner69 today at 02:27
Do you really think I'm concerned with this world? I was just bored with my main world when I started playing this one. Things have gotten much more interesting over there since then. I realize that you think you are a big tough guy and everything. I'll tell you what. You go start a village on k76 and we'll see how well you can defend against me. It's not really that fair of a comparison though as you are just 400k. Anyway, I just log on here once a day and build stuff. I don't even bother with premium anymore.

mwayner69 today at 02:27
oh, and I'd recommend some MA's in those nukes as archers will eat you up otherwise. Just a suggestion.

metallove today at 04:37
you seem....flustered :p

mwayner69 today at 06:38
I seem flustered are you freaking kidding me? That's hilarious. I guess you think you are a badass now with your 400k and 1.4mil od. You think 3 incomings has me flustered? I've got 253 incomings right now in my home world and that doesn't concern me at all. Why would I be worried about you? I think perhaps you should grow a bit before you start flattering yourself by thinking you are bigger than you are.

mwayner69
Opponents defeated: 50.859.925 (67.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jM2BMW_WVo

Oh, and can i get a round of applause for my buddy mwayner69 :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, go away...

How interesting do you honestly find this? There are no Caps or exclamation marks.. :/

-core-

Go back to world whatever you are from and have your popcorn. Don't waste jess's time. She has other place to flame in glory!

Paladin606

All I see is a Failed attempt to make someone look bad.:icon_evil:
You come to w23 with this crap and all you will receive is flames.

metallove

I just think its humorous as i was kind of glad there didnt seem to be no hard feelings....im a pretty easy going player...

metallove on 07.12. at 15:53
well atleast your being a good sport about it :)

How interesting do you honestly find this? There are no Caps or exclamation marks.. :/

I dont think theres any call for caps or exclaimation marks lol.....this is all the emotion one needs.
I think "flustered" is the word that gets mwayner69 overly excited :p

metallove today at 04:37
you seem....flustered :p

mwayner69 today at 06:38
I seem flustered are you freaking kidding me? That's hilarious. I guess you think you are a badass now with your 400k and 1.4mil od. You think 3 incomings has me flustered? I've got 253 incomings right now in my home world and that doesn't concern me at all. Why would I be worried about you? I think perhaps you should grow a bit before you start flattering yourself by thinking you are bigger than you are.

DeletedUser

As mod will say.
Flame away.
Its very boring what you posted.

metallove

Why does everyone here seem so "down and out"? you all seem realy miserable for some reason.

and wheres the TW community spirit?

First

Go away

Paladin606

Why does everyone here seem so "down and out"? you all seem realy miserable for some reason.

and wheres the TW community spirit?

Maybe you are just not wanted here. :icon_idea: w38 forums seem to be a better place for you.

metallove

Maybe you are just not wanted here. :icon_idea: w38 forums seem to be a better place for you.

Aww....come on you guys, wheres the love? Lets not make this about me....im patiently waiting mwayner69's next mail, im getting a chuckle out of it....im just trying to bring some joy into your lives too :)

DeletedUser

No one cares about you or W38 :icon_confused:

Just... go away

metallove

I just rated this thread as terrible....you guys seem so heart set on replying to my posts telling me to go away, and telling me you dont care....i don't think you have to read...or even reply to this thread, no one realy seems like they want to lol....but you keep posting. let me know when mwayner69 posts here, and maybe ill be back to chat with my friends of misery :)

in the mean time...put a smile on, life isn't that bad ladies!

-core-

Dude we are in the middle of World war, If you had tiny bit of common sense you'd understand that this world has grown matured enough to not even care about such a topic. Chilly quit hiding.. Do something!

Blobinator

a) know cares about some PLG guy who has barely grown recently
b) Go away

DeletedUser

this guy should go away...

and where is coma faith?? i miss people flameing him, it was funny Sh!t,lol

DeletedUser

He failed at disbanding Silv (How can you do that?) So he left..