mwayner69....or Steve?

DeletedUser

...Chilly quit hiding.. Do something!
I think he's chilling...

Personally dude I dont know your friend...and I am sorry yer gettin' flamed (Where is chilly anyway..oh hes chillin haha yeah thats good :lol:)....but if giving a shout-out to your friend means something to you then cool. :icon_smile: Won't stop half of these people from sending him a ton of nukes for the trouble. :lol:

DeletedUser

last time i checked, which was yesterday, he was. But i could be wrong :)

oh and yorur the one thats attacking my lonely village in K99 huh Prince Naslund?? :D

DeletedUser

lol lool lol lol

yes i am, i iz so good at my fakes and scouts right??? lol

u should of made a cluster before the war started, would of been easyer to defend

DeletedUser

yes you are gewd wit your fakez mah friend :D

you scouted a small villages that was catted and rammed to 6k twice! :D
and i would have made a small cluster, but my original plan was to have 2 villages, i sent two noble trains from 200+ hours away, miscalculated one of my nukes, and the player i took it from still had troops there so it killed my first noble :( but i took it a little before the war started, and by the time i got enough troops to send a noble off with them some LOOK players started catting me :icon_redface: haha but oh well

DeletedUser

oh well, i have done the same before, i really hate when just by a few seconds, u mess a nuke and noble train and u dont get the village :(

DeletedUser

hahah its okay, were enemies so its legal :icon_eek:
your just lucky your not in mine and PLG's territory, cause if you were in K94 your village would be ours asap :icon_wink: you would see so many of these :axemen: it wont be funny :icon_biggrin: