My 1,000th Post

Repinski

Well Everyone this will be my 1,000th post on the external forums. I felt the need to post it here in the w33 forums because this is the world I currently have the most respect for mainly because of its external forum posters.

On a side note I am looking for co-players for both my w47 and my w48 accounts and if any of you are possibly interested private message me here on the forums stating your online times so I can tell you right then and there if it will work out before I go through the trouble of interviewing you and then having to turn you down due to online times not working out between us.

But anyways back to the point, you only get 1 1,000th post and I have decided to place it here in your forums in honor of w33 and its external forum posters.

Regards,
Repinski

DeletedUser

Only 1000?
And here I thought you were a super-experienced forum spammer. :lol:

Just kidding, congrats on your milestone. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

At least start how you mean to go on, and celebrate how you have lived your life...

...with an ultimate tirade of spam.

Kisses.

DeletedUser81101

Congrats! Thats even bigger than my 10th noble against the scientists :p

DeletedUser

Thanks, I may return for my 3,000 landmark also :lol:

please dont!!!!!!!!!

kidding! i like an active forum, no matter wether you play the world or not. although you do talk some twaddle at time repinski.....most possibly as we all do......even me...lol....

but again its what makes it intersting.....

so hopefullyyou wont take offence and jump all over my personal opinion. :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

please dont!!!!!!!!!

kidding! i like an active forum, no matter wether you play the world or not. although you do talk some twaddle at time repinski.....most possibly as we all do......even me...lol....

but again its what makes it intersting.....

so hopefullyyou wont take offence and jump all over my personal opinion. :icon_biggrin:

/Jumps all over eastpark for his personal opinion!

:lol: just kidding, and I won't leave the w33 forums unless I quit tribalwars all together and I already did that once but still posted here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

meh, talk to me when you find the cure for cancer. (thats me jealous).

I quit TW also but i always bump these, and only these forums to keep up on recent events. Although now that the ~WEST~ versus east battle has begun, I'm going to try to get my hands on an account to pwn some axes and spears.

DeletedUser

I'm rather new here so I don't know you, but either way - Congratulations.

- Lee