My 1st ever restart mail.

Garrock

trying to intimidate with an account that is not even top 20... and never has been... I'd be pretty embarrassed in all honesty.

DeletedUser

trying to intimidate with an account that is not even top 20... and never has been... I'd be pretty embarrassed in all honesty.

Yes, totally embarrassed to show an account that didnt farm from just past startup till november last year, and was pretty much inactive for almost 4 months.

i don't find it embarrassing to have been too lazy to farm. Farming does not require skill. it requires activity or a good computer. i had neither.

Garrock

Miniaturenutcase: Beloved Friend (Wood - Level 1)
You have made a total of 5 friendships!

Ahhh... how cuddly and cute...

Moonlight8484: Robber (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already looted 10.000 resources!
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
You have already plundered other villages 10 times!

Garrock

Yes, totally embarrassed to show an account that didnt farm from just past startup till november last year, and was pretty much inactive for almost 4 months.

i don't find it embarrassing to have been too lazy to farm. Farming does not require skill. it requires activity or a good computer. i had neither.

Well, no offense intended, but you can't beat a farmer if you aren't farming... the guy you are trying to intimidate is farming, and likely has his LC.. sadly, while you are correct, farming does not require skill, a good start-up does require farming and activity. I wouldn't run around trying to intimidate people unless you are going to commit to a fast competitive start-up. Rather, do as you likely did on 50, and keep out of sight, and out of mind until you've outlasted faster starters who get bored and leave the world.

DeletedUser

Miniaturenutcase: Beloved Friend (Wood - Level 1)
You have made a total of 5 friendships!

Ahhh... how cuddly and cute...

Moonlight8484: Robber (Bronze - Level 2)
You have already looted 10.000 resources!
Plunderer (Wood - Level 1)
You have already plundered other villages 10 times!
Moonlight8484

MiniatureNutcase

There you go, silly billy. Tardy point is tardy.

Garrock

Can't fault that logic.. though I'd recommend in the future checking a player's profile... choose the players who are obviously turtles.

DeletedUser

Can't fault that logic.. though I'd recommend in the future checking a player's profile... choose the players who are obviously turtles.
No, he picked wisely to to mail Koala because we've had a good time here.
Giggles on skype = WIN.

Also for your attempting flaming on his account. You seem to talk as if he does not farm, does not know how to farm and will continue to not to do so? If you'd have read his actual post you'd see everything he said was past-teanse. You see my good friend Bobbert here is a bit of a freak at the moment in the farming department and has been since he took over that world 50 account.

To touch on your poor comments again...
Rather, do as you likely did on 50, and keep out of sight, and out of mind until you've outlasted faster starters who get bored and leave the world.
This statement is void. You saw that he said he has only been on this world since Novermber and since then it has been well within one of the worlds largest growing accounts, just look at his past 28 days worth of nobling. For you to say he has just outlasted decent start up players would be incorrect as he was not around. Shame on you for not reading the opposite side of the tables points.
I'd recommend in the future checking a player's profile
I'd say the same about you on your research into his account.

Swishhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

@ 4.Foot.11.And.3.Quarters and those on w50... Get em!

@ Garrock... go hide you nub or I'll join this world as some have already asked.

@ kolak666... same as above. Oh big deal w22 I guess we are shaking in our boots.

DeletedUser

you're here arent you jidge?

the whole of 1984 are here to make it noobier :p

DeletedUser

lol... you know whats funny.

i started 3 days after this guy (ive been on the server for 4 days, hes been on for 7, as my loyal tribesmate pointed out) and ive already got better farming, and more points. Id wager more troops too.

kingjohan

Don't mess with the big boys, koalk :lol:
I love how desperate you guys are to flame eachother. Manly fosho!

Koalk, if i can help you in any way, send me a mail :)

DeletedUser

Don't mess with the big boys, koalk :lol:
I love how desperate you guys are to flame eachother. Manly fosho!

Koalk, if i can help you in any way, send me a mail :)
The pussy didn't grow after this thread, we scared him because thats how we roll and stuff. Yeah.

kingjohan

The pussy didn't grow after this thread, we scared him because thats how we roll and stuff. Yeah.

Well, yeah, he sure seemed scared when writing his response. :icon_neutral:

You'd rather scare away players than fight them cause "that's how you roll and stuff" :lol: