My 1st ever restart mail.

DeletedUser

Ok before we go woopee in all the time I have played this game I have never recieved the "restart" mail.

Until now. I'm so happy now lol.

MiniatureNutcase today at 22:13
This is not my first world, and is not the only world I play. This is my w50 account. I think you can gather that i know what i am doing from that.

As you may have read on the quests, the key to doing well on tribalwars is stealing resources from other villages. This is not limited to barbarians, or bonus villages. this means i will be paying a visit to all villages around me at 1 point or another.

However, you still have some hope. If you restart, you may end up in an area without any experienced players such as myself.

Further, if you restart, you have my guarantee that i will help you grow by giving you instructions on what to do, based off my knowledge.

To restart, it is not hard to do. You click 'Settings' along the top bar. This will bring up a whole new area. From here, click 'Setting' on the left hand side (i know, stupid huh, having the same name in 2 places) then click the start over link that will appear on the left.

Thank you for your time.

Your temporary neighbour,
Rob

moonlight8494 today at 23:25
1st of all I would like to congratulate on being the 1st ever player to send me a restart mail.

2nd of all please note that I am not new to this game, playing on worlds from W22 onwards. (under a different alias) times and worlds vary and played on/off.

3rd just because you are of experiance on previous worlds, does not garuntee success on all worlds. I see your W50 account is still quite active and with almost 2000 villages I would imagine it is somewhat time consuming.

Are you in any wars? Do you have incomings? are you busy dealing with villages?

Also do you co-play on W50 if the answer to this is yes then youu cannot claim all the Experiance to yourself but also to your "team mates".

Please do not use this tacky "restart" mail to every player around you. I would like to hazard a guess that some of your success is due to new inexperianced players falling for such a mail. This will not be the case im afraid.

Thank you for your time.

your soon to be long term neighbour

bob.

DeletedUser

Lol I wish I started next to this guy. He's really bad ass though, since he's telling people on the rim to restart :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

you should see his co on W50, totally hopeless!! Only reason he ended up with that co was to try and teach him some humility. Good to see its working!!

DeletedUser98802

You said "almost 2000" when he has less than 1500? Work that shit out.

DeletedUser

My bad i just saw the 1900 odd number at the top was merely a quick glance

Im making friends and getting more mails now i feel loved hahaha.

and @ 4.Foot.11.And.3.Quarters. Improper attitude man. you ned to sit down and take a chillaxitive bruv sheesh. stressed much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98802

I think you should restart for making such a poor mistake. God.

DeletedUser

Educate yourself and read the book, 1984. Then you'll never make such a fool of yourself again.

Educate yourself and better your vocabulary. Then you wont have to resort to obscene profanities to make your posts hold some sort of aggressive statement.

N.B. obscene profanities means "naughty words"

DeletedUser

inb4 shitstorm

EDIT

I strongly suggest you withdraw that statement mate. You don't know what you are getting yourself into

Ps, Obscene profanities by default is bad grammar, as by definition, profanities are obscene. Its like calling someone a bad bad person.

DeletedUser98802

That post made me do the Sheldon laugh. Well done good sir.

DeletedUser

obscene profanities means "naughty words"
Uh ok.

[00:28:51] Choccy/Commando: obscene profanities << doesnt make sense, by defiition a profanity is obscene :D

Haven't you got a tree to crawl up?

DeletedUser

Regardless of wether it made sence or not, you still dont have to use vulgarities and scream like a little school boy.

As for the climbing of trees, what does that have to do with the current arguement?

Are you implying I am some kind of animal? In which case my understanding of the english language and the use of an electrical device such as this laptop, would put my IQ at a somewhat high state.

Are you implying some degree of racism that, would indicate you still believe that some cultures still live in trees. Would it also be worth noting that these same cultures are void of almost all elcetrical goods, and as such would not be able to have such items such as laptop/PC's and other such items. It would mean that I would not be here to argue with you regarding a slight visual "hiccup" on my behalf.

So please before trying to insult anyone please do make sure they are atleast reasonable insults instead of mindless thoughts hurled in a fit of anger.

many thanks
kolak666/moonlight8494

DeletedUser

It wasnt an insult though was it? It was a grammatical error. There is a difference.

DeletedUser

Firstly lets go back to your statement on "obscene profanities". Do you not concede that you were talking from a smelly orifice? In your attempts to come across intellegent, do you concede you've made yourself look a right wolly?

Regardless of whether it made sence or not, you still dont have to use vulgarities and scream like a little school boy.
Hello Mr. Intellegent.

*Sense... by the way.

If you try and educate or lecture someone on the english launguage please do so once you've opened a book and attended a lesson.
As for the climbing of trees, what does that have to do with the current arguement?
Crawl up a tree, get it? Kolak... Koala climb up trees, kolak666? You know, instead of the normal "crawl in a hole" I went for something more relevent. Get it yeah?
Are you implying I am some kind of animal? In which case my understanding of the english language and the use of an electrical device such as this laptop, would put my IQ at a somewhat high state.
Sure, thats exactly what I'm doing. I'm impling you are infact a real life animal. I was slightly baffled into why a Koala was here typing away to me but then I thought to myself "Well I did see that Badger making a sandwich, who knows?" Right?
Are you implying some degree of racism
No, you are clutching at straws. The point you are making holds no point, no rational thinking and you should be shot with a potato gun right now.
would indicate you still believe that some cultures still live in trees.
Firstly, yes I do believe some cultures still live in trees. Are you denying such claims? Trees, aka the Jungle? Are you denying tribes in the Jungle climb up trees? I have climbed trees in my youth, if someone was to ask me if I ever have does that conclude I'm a victim of racism?
Would it also be worth noting that these same cultures are void of almost all elcetrical goods, and as such would not be able to have such items such as laptop/PC's and other such items.
laptop-tribe.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's in the toilet while on a laptop. Imagine what his bedroom is like?
To categorically put a full stop on the claim that no such cultures hold technology would be ignorant. Are you ignorant?