My apologises.

DeletedUser

Perhaps the time has come to me to publicly and formally apologise to FURIE. I know that leaving the way I did was so wrong. I left and brought the Otto account down. You guys had given me a great opportunity and I threw it back in your face. I was so wrong of me. Every day I regret what I did, I truly do. I would very much like to clear my name. I am sorry.

I feel that I owe the biggest apology to Willam 10. It was he who gave me the account and took me in. He was a great friend to me. I should have shown him more respect. Will, I am so very sorry.

I also owe Queeny an apology, for 'talking trash' to her. QG, I am sorry. You stood up for yourself and manage to survive, you are a true warrior. I do regret what I said to you.

To Pasta, I have also said some things to you in the heat of the moment which I do regret. When you were booted from FREE I acted like a douche bag. I know we have tried to move on, but I still feel as if I need to openly say sorry. I apologise.

I am ready to end this world, however I will understand if FURIE does not want me. I wronged them. However let me ask you all, have you never made a mistake?

DeletedUser

Just following suit it seems.

Even though I don't play no more, but thus could not seem more insincere.

DeletedUser

Sure i can forgive you, I can forgive everyone. But what you did was above and beyond. Sweeney was a man with no shame, just full of deceit and evil coursing through his veins. The difference between this and Pasta is that Pasta was honourable in defending his friends and staying true to himself through the whole game. Unfortunately your own true to yourself includes lies, backstabbing. You took the Otto account...which i was skeptical about considering Bash had only just joined and already we have a former enemy jumping to one of the accounts. But i didnt want to say anything, thought i would see how it played out...Afterall maybe you was on our side. While you were passing information to all your buddies, Ryan was being a complete prat to me the whole time and you both knew what you were doing. Like you said "It was a plan all along" Well guess what, it worked...you got it. You left, took 4 accounts with you.
But this isn't about that. I hope you learn many lessons from what happened in this game. I hope you take them with you into real life and dont ever do that again. Betrayal is a sickening action, especially when you do it as emotionless as you did. Go and wash your black heart clean and become a better person. Take it for what it was, a mistake. Learn from it. I think your rotten to the core (sorry to sound harsh, but its just my honest opinion, which btw can change just as much as you can change how you portray yourself in the future) I trust you 0%, I wish i could say something good about you...But i honestly can't. From the short amount of time i have known you, nothing good ever came in my general direction from yourself.
Im happy your appologising and im happy you realise the way you have went about things.
For me personally....your slate is clean :) I pray for you much happiness in life and i wish you good things. Go and be a better person.
All the best
Metus
thumbs-up.gif

DeletedUser

I understand metus. I appriciate your honesty. I have learnt my lesson. And as I said, I do not expect FURIE to fully forgive me. If I was in your shoes, I'd be angry too.

DeletedUser

I understand metus. I appriciate your honesty. I have learnt my lesson. And as I said, I do not expect FURIE to fully forgive me. If I was in your shoes, I'd be angry too.

Im not angry, I never was, just a bit disappointed :) But regardless i do wish you well and know that a game is just a game. Im happy you were part of the game and it was nice to play with everyone :) I dont regret any of it. What i gained from the game...is more important than the game itself
I can't speak for FURIE also, But know that for me, The slate is clean.

Justifi3d

Never thought I would see it! At the end of the day, I played the game and lost... I would never play another world the way I did W31... I spent countless hours teaching W31'ers how to play correctly and it bit me in the ass.. I'm just glad this world is finally ending, god bless... End it now, from what I hear the "Players that be" want a end and should have it... The likes of Tracy and Will deserve to see this world end rather then barb... In my opinion...

DeletedUser

As we draw to the end of W31, we can reflect on the way in which it was played.
In some cases we had bitter anger in the course of a battle. Understandable, depending on your disposition. A knight would hardly say "I do beg your pardon" after being bashed over the head with a large mace.

We had spies abounding everywhere, leaking information. Sly, cowardly, but again, some people got off on it.

Then we had backstabbing and base treachery between friends. Unforgiveable. Perhaps a reflection on who we are in RL. I hope not.

I can say, very proudly, as a member of FURIE and the composite tribes leading up to it, that we never, to my knowledge, stooped to employing a spy. We have fought our wars with honour and integrity, and I am grateful to have known these guys as my loyal, unselfish and true friends through the good times and the bad.

I salute my comrades in arms, from those who fell along the way, to those who share this victory.

Fernando Aqueila Miguel Hernandez Cordoba.

Baron of Furie :icon_cool:

DeletedUser99311

It's ok.. thanks for all apologises that are being said... but lets get our heads back in the game and Finish off the Barbarian Tribe once and for all ppl! (Come on now... CHARGE).

DeletedUser74857

My question is: Did we ever figure out who the Stye in my Eye was? We all had our guesses...