My Band - Opinions?

Nudist

Thanks everyone, I agree that the second one is much better.. it's a relief to know that random people around the world have listened to it and approve of it.

*waves to Nuke*

Kwitchabichen

The first one could get air play on a couple stations here in Australia if it was shorter. Probably a little too long. But its a nice song.

The second though would make it onto our biggest Rock station being Triple M with ease. Its fantastic. Great words and meaning, all the lyrics. The beat is just top shit. Totally a fan. :p

img5172copy.png

DeletedUser

Nice change and quite unique compared to all the stereotypical bullrubbish around today :icon_wink:
I liked it tbh, don't really know what type of genre to classify it in as it's a big mixture :icon_biggrin:

i like

Spooner001

The singing sounded a bit like Youmeatsix to me, which is listenable XD

But its definitely pretty good :D

DeletedUser

You don't sound like them, but the basic music kind of reminds me of Incubus, I think. I really like it...and the guitar is impressive :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feedback, I can tell you that I mostly don't care for British bands and every American band you listed are not bands I listen to at all. I will admit that since this song, we've found a more unique sound that is more folk/funk inspired. It's definitely obvious not everyone has the same taste in music and I respect that. I don't even know where I'd start if I was to sound like a good british band, I work from my influences and music I've listened to in the past.

tips for sounding like a good british band:

lose front teeth
get drunk
use words that don't work
and wear really f'in tight jeans to give you that just castrated sound

p.s. i liked it even though i'm a drum and bass fanatic

Last edited by a moderator:

Nudist

ya'll are going to make me blush here.. haven't had the chance to upload some newer songs yet but i'll work on it soon as I can.

DeletedUser71940

I actually listened to it properly now, definately going on my ipod :icon_cool:

Fan <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

good music im more into bands like system of a down and avenged seven fold tho :)
btw love the guitar wish i could play the guitar like your guitarist (i suck just start a couple weeks ago) :)