My blog application.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh :|

In that case, you know that bit where she said noone likes her?

She was right! :p

DeletedUser

I know, its just me that doesn't like her :L
Dan, everyone has people who dislike them and everyone has people who like them. Clamju is just the same as us. Some dislike her, and some like her. Everyone has that -.-

kingjohan

Dan, everyone has people who dislike them and everyone has people who like them. Clamju is just the same as us. Some dislike her, and some like her. Everyone has that -.-

Almost everyone i know doesn't like her :|

heck, if we started a "those who dislike clamju/nonsou" tribe we'd get 100 members the first hour.

DeletedUser

Almost everyone i know doesn't like her :|

heck, if we started a "those who dislike clamju/nonsou" tribe we'd get 100 members the first hour.

Yes Johan, everyone you know. Which doesn't mean everyone doesn't like her.

kingjohan

Yes Johan, everyone you know. Which doesn't mean everyone doesn't like her.
You said:

You make it sound like there's one or two people that dislike clamju for the player (and personality she has). That jake, is not the case. Belive me there's more than one or two people that dislike clamju.

DeletedUser

You make it sound like there's one or two people that dislike clamju for the player (and personality she has). That jake, is not the case. Belive me there's more than one or two people that dislike clamju.
Actually, the point I was trying to make out was that just because people you know don't like her, doesn't really mean everyone dislikes her. Which is how you act sometimes. You act as if everyone dislikes her.
Also, you haven't even given her personality a chance, you judged her by her Ingame personality, which Forbes hasn't done. He told me himself he likes her for her Personality and not Ingame personality.

DeletedUser

If my opinion matters. I like her ingame personality and her out of game personality along with other things ;P

DeletedUser

To keep this on topic, I will say: Lee's blogs can be found on my website :)

and thanks Forbes, for that comment :3

DeletedUser

Just letting everyone know im getting back in business, but I do need a little help with it. I've made a website already but I'd like to have others interested in tribal wars related things to help out? It can be script making, GFX or even blogging, or anything else you can think of. If you have a talent at all let me know :) I want it to be a TW-related website, by the players for the players.

DeletedUser

Just letting everyone know im getting back in business, but I do need a little help with it. I've made a website already but I'd like to have others interested in tribal wars related things to help out? It can be script making, GFX or even blogging, or anything else you can think of. If you have a talent at all let me know :) I want it to be a TW-related website, by the players for the players.
is spam a talent? :icon_confused:

and i'm sure we could make some argueing for it. get activity up etc.

and you better be on skype on wenesday. Cos i'm going to be on and need a welcome back to boost ego etc :icon_rolleyes: