My Challenge to GRIND

DeletedUser87372

Well considering Saxon's last *TLA* cap was on the 20th of May, I suspect his stats won't really add much Harvey, sorry. That said, this is Slayer's challenge, so up to him if he is willing to include Saxon or not, personally, I agree with Kris and think this was a challenge to Grind, he chose to leave Grind some time ago and is a member of an entirely different tribe, if he were to be included, why stop there, why not simply ask for every non-TLA member to be included?

Also the challenge was offered on October 14th at 06:34, regardless of when you personally responded or even read the challenge, it was laid down for all of Grind in a public forum, so by my accounts you have 2 days, 16 hours and 20 minutes left.

The funniest thing of all this is a massive percentage of the caps Grind has had against TLA over the past few days has been with S1999Fan retaking and proceeding to lose again his villages we are capping. It has been a fun game of the take back dance :)

DeletedUser62494

Don't worry to much Sidewinder, even if GRIND fails this challenge I will issue a new one with new stakes ect. And I welcome GRIND to offer there own challenges with their own stakes ect. I am not at all adverse to making this world more interesting lol

DeletedUser79621

Where's the 14Th come in? that is when he offered not when i said i'd try. & i ask if Saxon would count, did not say he did.An that is why you read all them ???? in my post,Trying to get the bet or whatever straight here is all folks and an where i am at the 24 is a Monday the 24 bud.I think but then again i'm Well...........................lol

He said in the next week, therefore the week after he offered, you accepted the next day, so even if we have it on your dates the end of it is still before the 24th, or are you unaware a week is 7 days.

15+7=22, not 24 =]

And Sober, as JV said, I hardly think Saxon's caps will contribute too much.

Jobetopia

Well its all still going on then! First time I have looked in a while - hows life on the frontlines folks?

DeletedUser87372

Has been boring for some time now. I finally found someone in Grind that I can have a little fun with :) I think he is enjoying it too, and Perv3rt, get your mind out of the gutter, before you even say it.

DeletedUser

i don.t want to count tla means nothing to me any more i could.t care less about them bunch of losers are having a job taking mine an am not even bothering to fight back just think how hard it would be if i decide to hit back .

DeletedUser

Has been boring for some time now. I finally found someone in Grind that I can have a little fun with :) I think he is enjoying it too, and Perv3rt, get your mind out of the gutter, before you even say it.

I'm not saying it, I'm typing it. Boss and someone in Grind sittin' in a tree, K,I,S,S,I,N,G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage :icon_eek:

Saxon - I wish Grind!, or anyone for that matter, would fight back to keep this interesting.

DeletedUser87372

So are you playing again saxon? As, whilst you had not replied to my mail to you at the time, I stopped my attacks on you until you confirmed you had returned to the game. I can't really understand where your hostility towards TLA comes from though, I mean I know TLA has nobled quite a few of your villages, but since you had announced your RL troubles (or someone did on your behalf, I forget) I think you would notice the speed at which you were being nobled had reduced drastically.

Are you angry that TLA declared war on yet another of your tribes? Did you think it would be a safe haven till the end? Members from your tribe rallied a majority of W29 to vote for a 100% domination end game, which means if someone is not in TLA, we must noble every last one of their villages in order to win, regardless of RL and personal relationships.

DeletedUser79621

i don.t want to count tla means nothing to me any more i could.t care less about them bunch of losers are having a job taking mine an am not even bothering to fight back just think how hard it would be if i decide to hit back .

This world is ending when a tribe reaches 100% which is pretty much guaranteed to be TLA now. If you don't care about TLA and have no intention of trying to stop us, why are you even here still?

DeletedUser62494

Yes sir we are first rate losers :icon_twisted: O wait that spots reserved already for you, bert, docke, yoni, silentzero, ect. In the end TLA will win regardless of how you view us. And even when you were playing you weren't any competition in the first place.

DeletedUser

Come On GRIND!!! Im pulling for you :icon_biggrin: Just find that inactive account with NO sitter and fire away.. I want slayer to quit so he can co-play me on W52.. :lol:

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok, I owe my whole Tribe an apology here.I did not think when Slayer gave the challenge to sit back plan an to be ready to give it a real go at,I just jumped at the chance an did it half ass this was a bad choice on my part. If only i would have thought first an planned it a little/ we just might have pulled it off, I still have not gave up an we not till the 22ed as Kristofski can be right this time an i'll be wrong.However,There will be more bets an plans an challenges as this world is far from over~ So i learn once again some thing important with this game.Be careful with your next deal Cause a man must give credit where it is due an TLA is a good team but I my friends will get better this i promise ya! & If i loose i loose as someone must when they will not quit?

DeletedUser62494

Come On GRIND!!! Im pulling for you :icon_biggrin: Just find that inactive account with NO sitter and fire away.. I want slayer to quit so he can co-play me on W52.. :lol:

Hit me up some time never know W52 sounds like it might be fun for awhile.

Ok, I owe my whole Tribe an apology here.I did not think when Slayer gave the challenge to sit back plan an to be ready to give it a real go at,I just jumped at the chance an did it half ass this was a bad choice on my part. If only i would have thought first an planned it a little/ we just might have pulled it off, I still have not gave up an we not till the 22ed as Kristofski can be right this time an i'll be wrong.However,There will be more bets an plans an challenges as this world is far from over~ So i learn once again some thing important with this game.Be careful with your next deal Cause a man must give credit where it is due an TLA is a good team but I my friends will get better this i promise ya! & If i loose i loose as someone must when they will not quit?

Just keep at it bud

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Slayer,I just took another so we might make it/How long now? is it JV has it to the hour i do think i read?

Last edited:

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Someone!!! Do we have 109 caps right now as i write? i went to war stats an counted for the last week an our time is not up even by your clock YET folks? Might be close here? Or is that not how it is done and i did not even count saxons?

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After thought Slayer, even if we don't make this cap thing An we still might. I was thinking you might as well just come on over now cause sooner or later i plan on winning one of the bets. lol~

DeletedUser87372

TW Stats counts 96 thus far:

Side 1:
Tribes: GRIND!
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: 14/10/2011 06:34:00 to 19/10/2011 12:43:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 539
Difference: 443

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 885,621
Side 2: 5,069,523
Difference: 4,183,902

chart

As such, only 104 to go and just under 2 days left or 1 day 18 hours and 49 minutes by my clock ;)

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
96? I Got to recount,I was up late last night,Thanks John an just to make sure that is how u do it right? (go to war stats an click last week and count each players takes?

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Declare war Ongoing wars Member war points War archive

Details War statistics for The Last Great War - We Grind You! vs. The Last AllianceAll Today Yesterday Last 3 days Last week Last 2 weeks

Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 117 1.082.917 7.170.859 91.347.329
Enemy 775 7.254.936 78.826.296 8.984.911
= = = =
Difference -658 -6.172.019 -71.655.437 82.362.418
Graph 13.1%
86.9% 13%
87% 8.3%
91.7% 91%
9%

Statistics by player k?? Please not being funny here? I just don't understand?,Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 117 & I have it set on last week not two? Can someone please help me here what is wrong with this picture? I know I have read something wrong or what?

Last edited:

DeletedUser87372

You are counting for the last 7 days, the challenge did not start 7 days ago, if it had, it would be over and you would have lost as 117 is not enough. What I do, and what I believe to be most accurate is go to TW Stats, then War Stats (bottom right hand corner), then put in a manual date and time entry of October 14 at 06:44:00 in the time period drop down list. Then you put *TLA* in Side 1's tribe box, then GRIND! in Side 2's tribe box. After that you press refresh and presto, it gives you a breakdown of the conquers. Now you are up to 99:

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!

Timeframe: 14/10/2011 06:44:00 to 19/10/2011 18:16:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 561
Side 2: 99
Difference: 462

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,278,165