My Challenge to GRIND

DeletedUser62494

Since GRIND has become the most boring opponent TLA has faced to date bording on the annihilation of REM, I issue a simple challenge to them.

IF GRIND can capture 200 TLA villages in the next week. I will delete my account or join them as a dedicated members of their tribe. The choice will be yours if you can manage a meager 200 caps against us.

DeletedUser87372

LOL, this should be good. But what about recaps and the capping dance? Do you mean 200 more villages than TLA take of theirs or 200 total, regardless of how many TLA take of theirs in the process?

DeletedUser

This thread is bursting at the seams with challengers.lol.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Slayer, I know you as a man of your word i will try my best to take 200 villages from TLA by myself an i have 1 on u right now so 199 to go then you help me win this freeking game! Deal? You can not quit you must help me win if i get 199 more villages! Right?

DeletedUser62494

Slayer, I know you as a man of your word i will try my best to take 200 villages from TLA by myself an i have 1 on u right now so 199 to go then you help me win this freeking game! Deal? You can not quit you must help me win if i get 199 more villages! Right?

Correct lets see GRIND do something for a change. They all bore me to tears. I log off for 24hrs log back in and still nothing is happening.

Soberknight

just to be sure, slayer, you mean caps, not nett caps? so if they take 1 villa and you retake in 1 sec its still a cap?

btw: thank you for this nice item. it does make W29 more fun to follow :)

if i had time i would have tried to get some of my friends to take on this interesting proposition! and i am definitely not on any side, not TLA and not GRIND!!!

DeletedUser62494

just to be sure, slayer, you mean caps, not nett caps? so if they take 1 villa and you retake in 1 sec its still a cap?

btw: thank you for this nice item. it does make W29 more fun to follow :)

if i had time i would have tried to get some of my friends to take on this interesting proposition! and i am definitely not on any side, not TLA and not GRIND!!!

TBH I don't really think it matters. GRIND hasn't ever since the start of this war had a 200 cap week against TLA net or otherwise lol.

DeletedUser

if i could be bothered i.d take 200 of tla in under a week but can.t be bothered fighting cowards

DeletedUser62494

if i could be bothered i.d take 200 of tla in under a week but can.t be bothered fighting cowards

Saxon your just another GRIND joke. You didn't hold your own in the past and you won't anytime in the future. You like many of your coward brothers quit when the going got tuff. Remember? Your tribe was bigger and surprise attacked TLA in the beginning of this war so lets not talk of cowards lest we look up all the GRIND runners and quitters.

Soberknight

come on Saxon. Noone believes that. This offer of Slayer is one you couldnt refuse!

I have now read 3 players who say they can do this by themselves, so make it happen. If you all fail it cant be that hard to take 200 caps from TLA if you state you can take 600 ( ihave seen similar remarks from you, sidewinder and detroit...)

Come on my friends, do it for those like me, who just follow this forum and find this something to liven up this world!

DeletedUser89005

IF GRIND can capture 200 TLA villages in the next week. I will delete my account or join them as a dedicated members of their tribe. The choice will be yours if you can manage a meager 200 caps against us.
this does make me giggle kiddo.. the reasons are simple.. can i do it, yes i can, and i would have only for jv, he took over your account when i did attack, remember.. the question is i believe could i do it again.. yes i could, i have access to another backline account, will i, who knows, i threw in the towel with the penguin, i cant do what i always could have, not got the time anymore, but boy did i make him rock when i did.. scared you me thinks..lol..

and slayer.. saxon is not a coward, he has always placed himself in the thick of it, unlike you.. remember you need others to maintain your account.. he does not.. so in essence he has the gutts to face it alone where as you cannot.. so please dont portray yourself as any thing other, as it really does make you look silly.. you will leave this world as being a parasite.. one who progressed from others... be a man slayer and just delete... as you wont be remembered as being one who made a difference.. face reality, you needed others to maintain your account... pity that, as i did like you kiddo..

DeletedUser79621

And you Bert have failed with 2 accounts now... You're hardly one to talk.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I will try i said is all,As in my best! I play my own game with no help as in co-player or even sitter.However,I will not quit~& i will try even if i fail = good cause unlike others i did not talk then quit or just give up. I TRY!!! & Try i will is all i can do~ OH & Saxon is not in GRIND,So if he was to not just talk & if he takes any villages from TLA will u count them Slayer? An when is the end date to this say like Monday the 23ed?