My Challenge to GRIND

DeletedUser

i don.t want to count tla means nothing to me any more i could.t care less about them bunch of losers are having a job taking mine an am not even bothering to fight back just think how hard it would be if i decide to hit back .

Im shiting myself at the thought saxon.Get back too your account and prove it.Go on dont just talk the talk lets see what you can do.

DeletedUser87372

Well I must say, well done on getting to 128 caps against TLA in the week, it is probably more than you have had against TLA for over a year now if not ever. That said it represents only 64% achievement of the target of 200:

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!

Timeframe: 14/10/2011 06:34:00 to 21/10/2011 06:34:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 721
Side 2: 128
Difference: 593

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,805,560
Side 2: 1,197,198
Difference: 5,608,362

chart

I am guessing this challenge is now over. Better luck next time.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well,we tried and it's my fault not GRINDS.I just jumped on the bet without seeing just when it started, an i should have asked people to get ready not just jumped.I'll try to do better next time & might even come up with our own little bet an see if we can't bring this world back to life. Its fun when we gave it a chance~

TainTeDS0uL

Well,we tried and it's my fault not GRINDS.I just jumped on the bet without seeing just when it started, an i should have asked people to get ready not just jumped.I'll try to do better next time & might even come up with our own little bet an see if we can't bring this world back to life. Its fun when we gave it a chance~

Side, start planning now. Pick a target and assign villages to all of Grind!, no exception. That way, when and if TLA issues another "village cap" challenge we can start launching on our pre-assigned targets right away, we won't be wasting time planning once the challenge starts.

Though i'm pretty sure Slayer won't be joining us, even if we win the challenge, I must say this last week was pretty fun.

DeletedUser

Side, start planning now. Pick a target and assign villages to all of Grind!, no exception. That way, when and if TLA issues another "village cap" challenge we can start launching on our pre-assigned targets right away, we won't be wasting time planning once the challenge starts.

Though i'm pretty sure Slayer won't be joining us, even if we win the challenge, I must say this last week was pretty fun.

It would just be nice to have some incoming :(

Dal

DeletedUser

According to Bert, I am a dead, sat, parasitic account. As such, it should be quite easy to get villages from me. That being said:
It would just be nice to have some incoming :(

Dal

Dal - I'll give you an incoming :icon_wink:

Soberknight

It was a fun challenge, even for someone who quit long time ago.

I will keep checking the forum on a regular basis to see the next challenge.

It s afun way to keep the world exciting and fun even now the actual war is not.

Slayer, w52 is also nice world. its the other one i check the forums off on regular basis.

DeletedUser79621

Well done guys for doing as well as you did, I'll be honest and admit I doubted you'd even get to 80. Sure proved me wrong.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks,Kristofski & everyone really. I am going to talk to a few folks an see if we can come up with a challenge for a k or a player/An I also welcome any ideas for a bet & deal & i promise i'll think it out better the next time and if nothing else i want to beat the old recored of 64% Heck with 64% i want to win Something here now!!! lol All have a blessed day!

DeletedUser87372

This isn't junior school, you get nothing for 64% here ;) Close only counts in shotguns and hand grenades, this was not even close. Hahaha

DeletedUser

Your rimming Linda,Harvey,has she been a bad lady?

Or just went awol?

DeletedUser62494

I must say this made me chuckle a good bit. Ask around My Word is worth its weight in gold my boy. If you weren't so new to these forums you would know that.

Well done GRIND on your caps. Not quiet there tho. I guess I will have to figure out how to motivate y'all to keep fighting.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let see what you an Jv can come up with an will see if we can do it? Oh, an yes Slayer is a man of his word!

DeletedUser62494

Let see what you an Jv can come up with an will see if we can do it? Oh, an yes Slayer is a man of his word!

Try having GRIND come up with something lol I am always interested in making things fun and interesting.

Zeddy Le Mange

Aw shucks just seen this thread.

As one of TLA's first opponents, I would've relished to be one of their last.

Not that I ever fought anyone from TLA.

But still.

DeletedUser

Darn wish I was on an account to see this would have loved to be part of this challenge. I hope all is going well see that Grind is still withering away, sorry about the problems then the deletion of my account.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ever here the story of David and Goliath? I was thinking on the lines of this sort of thing for the next challenge. However,I have not talked it over with anyone yet./An yes Blood if u would have been here for Slayers challenge we just might of made it/never know now though huh?

DeletedUser

True but who knows if Slayer would have offered that challenge if I was still around so we will never know and I hope all is well with every one and their families.