My Challenge to GRIND

DeletedUser

I know if bert wasn't having a holiday at her majestys pleasure he'd have helped u out Harvey...

DeletedUser

Hummm no comment on that dal... one thing is the foods bound to be better than my cooking

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That we make it one week from today, or all declare GRIND the winner and delete~/date nov.6th~

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Maybe he means if GRIND! can survive another week?

I think the challenge has to be reasonable, SIDE.

DeletedUser79621

Because that's a challenge we're likely to accept.

At least try and think of something realistic...

DeletedUser

Heres a challenge,a sweepestake challenge anyway.

How many internals and barbs can grind noble in a week?

I go for 322 as my total.

Soberknight

Now this is a real idea for next challenge:

Where Mikey (or someone else in TLA) challenges the entire GRIND tribe he can noble more villas for given period than they can. Might even consider bonus for villas taken from other party!

Its meant as true idea, not flaming so i hope it wont derail the thread ;)

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No,I was thhinking all but me knew we would not get the caps it was a bet all knew we could not make(all but me) So i thought I would do the same,Make a deal i don't think can be done.At least We made 68% if I was told right? However, I am trying to come up with something cause if we can just change a few things this game will be far from over but i now look at the map so it has to be something soon(what I am not sure but i have not gave up) Just not eazy here folfs~

DeletedUser

Their bet was actually possible.

To get rid of GRIND! completely probably isn't. Some nobles would probably take a week to get to their destination. And before that, TLA would have to clear those villages, and hope that noone supports those villages.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know i was thinking. for all them people who say they would like to have incoming they could come to GRIND or start their own tribe then TLA would have to rid of that tribe too, brining you the incoming u say you wish you see,as i see them every time I log onto this game~ Lol, Honest I am trying to come up with a legit bet here soon to make the game more fun an one we can do better then 68%

DeletedUser

That would be perfect for Grind and exactly what Grind wish for,buy more time is all it would do.

Soberknight

Their bet was actually possible.

To get rid of GRIND! completely probably isn't. Some nobles would probably take a week to get to their destination. And before that, TLA would have to clear those villages, and hope that noone supports those villages.

Also: there would be no gain for TLA. If they succeed GRIND will be gone and cant give them a 'prize'. In fact they could do this challenge without any help from GRIND.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is crap TLA don't want no fight or they give me an attack script that work but good enough now i do it by hand an i now say I will send all nukes out that are left an make all villages def. an start taking 1500 point barbs with def. villages i'll fight till the next 5 years they want to play like that them being so good an i have no win but to just change my game an all my scripts in the middle of a war is just not right Hell with it~ Other then that I WILL NOT QUT u can't eat me!!! Well then again the way they have did me ...................Half be glad when u all rim me now!