My Challenge to GRIND

DeletedUser

This is crap TLA don't want no fight or they give me an attack script that work but good enough now i do it by hand an i now say I will send all nukes out that are left an make all villages def. an start taking 1500 point barbs with def. villages i'll fight till the next 5 years they want to play like that them being so good an i have no win but to just change my game an all my scripts in the middle of a war is just not right Hell with it~ Other then that I WILL NOT QUT u can't eat me!!! Well then again the way they have did me ...................Half be glad when u all rim me now!

Well too comment on your last part of your speech,It wont be long till it happens.

DeletedUser79621

This is crap TLA don't want no fight or they give me an attack script that work but good enough now i do it by hand an i now say I will send all nukes out that are left an make all villages def. an start taking 1500 point barbs with def. villages i'll fight till the next 5 years they want to play like that them being so good an i have no win but to just change my game an all my scripts in the middle of a war is just not right Hell with it~ Other then that I WILL NOT QUT u can't eat me!!! Well then again the way they have did me ...................Half be glad when u all rim me now!

The lat time you asked for a script rollo posted a website you can use to get most scripts that are around, if you choose not to be observant and look at that website then it's your own fault your attack script isn't working as you have been given a way of getting one that does.

DeletedUser87372

It is not your enemies responsibility to provide you with tools to make an attack against your enemies better. That said, we have provided you with attack scripts in the past and I personally have no clue why it no longer works, mine all work fine and they are the same ones I have been using for over a year now.

I am sure there is someone left active in Grind who could provide you with one. I think I have seen troop movement in 1 other account there ;) Alternatively, go back to the site that Rollo provided you with, if there have been any updates on scripts that would be the most up to date place to get them. Your incompetence is not our problem, sorry to say. I do like you very much, but to blame us for you not getting an attack script against us to work is not exactly fair.

DeletedUser

the website link i gave does indeed still have all working scripts on it, or if i was written to ingame you world get a responce but throwing your toys out the pram on the world forum will get little responce as very few ppl check this regually anymore

DeletedUser

They aren't going to help you fight back because most of them just want this world to be over with.