My Deleted Mail :(

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

I am still learning to use a smartphone, I have an android, I use Outlook for my email. idk how to change the settings & it thinks all mail generated by tw is spam. many players apparently have been mailing me, I can see the deleted emails displaying, but cannot open or retrieve them. my apologies to anybody who emailed me but never got a response. if it was important, please resend to christian_j_wolfe@yahoo.com from your email, not tw.

or just hit me up on skype: al.haji.rasul.al.masiha

I would presume they are the autogenerated "we played together once, join me in w94" except some are not from the usual suspects.

for example, apparently kekua emailed me :oops:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79mYMC2olRLUm1VUmxLdzJQOXM/view?usp=drivesdk

he'll probably claim it never happened ;)
the language appears to be Latvian though & how else would I know he is kriitinjs? :confused:

so anyway, if you read this Lisa-Jane, I'd live to know what was in that email?
Nauz? DA? Martin? anybody who emailed me, I assure you I AM interested in what you have to say. :)

DeletedUser

HI, seeing as you are asking me, I will respond but I am not really sure what the question is exactly?

Deleted User - 4669627

HI, seeing as you are asking me, I will respond but I am not really sure what the question is exactly?
Apparently it was a bug of some sort

you never did anything that would generate an email to come to me? like inviting me to join a world for example?