My Departure From W81

DeletedUser118236

Hello all,

It is me, that guy, that irrelevant small player chilling in the northwest corner of the map. College has made it really hard to play solo and so I can not continue on this world. But, I would like to thank you all because this is the most fun world I have played on. I will continue playing on W83 as it is no hauls and is easier to maintain. I will stick around to watch the outcome of this world but wanted to give some thanks to players on this world. First I would like to say I am a horrible player and do not know how I managed to get 8 villages on this world so this is why im thanking bigger players around me.

ORMB- My mentor, very nice guy, gave me big quests and such with encouragement. Fear the goat.

Ulven/Luka/Lulvan- These dudes took me in under their protection as their "jester" when I was in between 200-300 points. They taught me how to play and I want to extend my thankfulness to them as they often gave me advice on what to do in certain situations. They were fun to chat with as well. Especially Ulven, who is now a coplayer on ORMB.

TuggYo- Well one night I was warring a small local tribe I had 6 incomings on my only village and had to set a sitter. Lulvan was not on so I asked TuggYo-Martin (BIG MISTAKE) as I woke up with my entire offense and only noble gone. Hahahahahaha. Its all good but seriously thanks to Martin and Tucker as they made up for it by stacking me with res the next day and got VooDoo to send me support. Fun to talk to as well.

VooDoo- Kept me alive by sending my support from 12 hours away while tuggy was sit blocked. Shout out to him.

Lord MDivan- We opped some people together, super nice guy. Thanks a lot.

Lifelessclown- Good guy to share clown jokes with

Gunethon- Gunethon kinda momentarily got me into LRO2 before they kicked me when they found out I was inactive, shout out to him.

Konno- Let me in LRO2 by mistake I think, dont know how I convinced him. Cool dude. In first and third person.

Stevie- Stevie was the guy I could annoy the crap out of but he was always super nice, until he blocked me that is. Shout out to him.

Mmmm I think thats it. Murray in LRO2 is cool too. He didnt eat me.

Anyways, sorry for the long sappy post. Just wanted to thank the community for taking me in on a late start. Best of luck to you all! :)

DeletedUser118536

Konno says Mr Im That Guy is welcome, and Konno shall let how you managed to get into LRO2 a mystery, since there was no Konno talk involved which is a key requirement Konno thinks!

DeletedUser117965

Hey!!! it's stevie!!! I didn't block you a co must have :( i'll unblock you now :p never got annoyed and always had fun with you annoying me haha

atmospherecf

Just admit it... W81 was a fail...

Hands down the most boring world...

DeletedUser116463

Unfortunately W82 and 83 kill this world. Most boring world ever.

EDIT

[spoil]
asdsf.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator: