My Departure

-M A R I O-

Yes this is my departure but firstly i will start with a little history as for what was going on before the war with frst and light to shed some light on our situation, I know this is off topic but please bear with me and read as much as you can. Again sorry for the wall of text.

Due to a huge lack of leadership in ICARUS and with them always getting into arguements with FRST leaders i had to step in many times to save my allies asses. Here is the problem though. ICARUS leaders would not compromise with anything that FRST offered them to end a conflict which started to get FRST pissed off understandably. Now here is what caused the fall of BORED!. I made the horrible decision to bring in ICARUS members but i only wanted a max of 15 joining us but ICARUS leadership insisted on all of their tribe joining as all of them were so helpfull :icon_rolleyes:,thus nubs was made a family tribe to us and nubs did absolutely nothing to help us. I really do hate families and you can even ask my barons as i tried to get rid of all the excess weight many times. The problem is that mostly all of ICARUS except for the select few are indivdual players who only fight for themselves or for their friends then scream for support when they get attacked and im like sorry i dont have any more. Then i go offline someone gets their little feelings hurt and decides to leave. That is the fall of the south and why it was a horrible decision.

As for the light declaration it was a smart move by them well done. You hit in an area that i did not expect to be attacked at all yet ofc someone whines that he didnt get support, Caugh drluminus Caugh when he didnt even take the initative to ask for support and was inactive, i dont care mate you were still inactive. Then the deserting starts which tbh if you cant fight i wouldnt want you anyways.

As for FRST scott i know we had our differences but you made the right move and i do not blame you i am sorry that i was not more respectful in our conversations. Lesson learned. James you as well have my respect the both of you took alot of guts and declared which was absolutely the right move.

As for BORED! the original players that made up BORED! were our real fighting force and our prime. The problem is most if not all the replacements we found were not trustable and utterly horrible. For the few that i had as my core group of friends and fighters you will all always have my respect. I wish you the best on this world. The main problem for BORED! in a war like this was that we were not as solidified,along with a huge amount of inactivity, as FRST and our best players were not at the fronts :icon_sad:, but hey thats life. The key factor in the fall apart of BORED! was through our members not being loyal to the tribe and by not cooperating in operations. There would only be a handfull of people who would sign up and have the balls to fight.

As for those that were under my leadership i am sorry that i failed you as a leader i wish i would have done better. The only reason i stayed on this world for so long was for you all as i would never leave my tribe till it either died or replaced me. Like i said i wish you all the best.

On a sidenote MacLean you are by far the worst leader I have ever seen. You tried to ditch your tribe a day after BORED! declared on XPRED so dont even try to talk to me about that kind of thing. You may have skill in game but your pnp and leadership is utter stupidity. So in my mind you are 0-100.

Now for my departure. Goodbye W43 i know i will be flamed but remember this is a computer game and get over yourselves. Just remember that you all have faults mine were exposed through not being able to hold my tribe together through a tough time.

A few shout outs:

DJ aka Technology-Mate i know you quit this world and are going to read this. I consider you one of my closest friends on this game. Maybe when i get out of my retirement from this godforsaken game we can have some shits and giggles on the rim of a random world.
Fadar- Ahh the mediator of all. Constantly loved by everyone i always considered you as the tribal whore. :icon_biggrin: You know you have my respect and are one of my close friends.
Khick- Mate we have been together for a long time. So many fun memories fromt this world.
TomasL- We were dominating k45 till your ban which was kinda bull. One of BORED!'s finest fighters. We will continue playing on AoE together though. :icon_biggrin:
Mageknights- What can i say about you dasmond other than beast. You were my best warrior.
Slingo- I know we didnt see eye to eye all the time,thats why i made you co-duke and to keep me in check:icon_redface:, but with your inactivity lately there was really nothing i could do to rally the guys. Im sorry i failed you as your duke. I wish you luck with resurrecting NUTS.
Be Mice Elf Again- A beast when he was actually active and an all around great guy. I will miss your jokes in the skype chat mate. :lol:
Jay Da Assasinator- Another great warrior always willing to fight. You will always have my respect mate.:)
Strad/Kappushkin- Another funny guy and warrior. Good bye mate we will definately still talk on skype.
Chris/Original Hopeless- Iam sorry i put such a crap player on your account. I disgraced it sorry mate. We will definately keep up on skype mate.

On a sidenote I was 0-0 in the FRST war due to soe family problems so dont try to say you pulled one over on me. :icon_wink:

With this i officially announce the deletion of my account and my retirement from TW. I need to start living my life i am only 17 years old and still have alot of things to do before i should be playing this as much as i have. I also have alot of growing up to do, yes i do believe it to:icon_eek:. So with this good job FRST with your war against us, same to you light, good luck to my former tribemates and to all my friends on this world. GL to everyone here, yes everyone:icon_eek:. With this i hit delete.

-M A R I O- Out

DeletedUser59845

Didn't see this one coming.

I can say one thing about MARIO, he gave this world quite a twist. (Who honestly expected Bored! to fall so easily?).

Not a bad outtro though, saved a shred of respect in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Wow Mario you actually posted man that gains points. Lol Mario I know you could read our mail and you know I never wanted to be a leader. I wont defend me trying to pass on the leadership to someone else after you guys declared but well I only got leadership after you guys declared. I had RL problems at the time and I could not lead a tribe properly and well if you feel as though it was bad leadership fine by me ;) Oh and I wish you and me could have fought IGM it would have been fun but good luck!

P.S. 0-2

DeletedUser

I liked your goodbye,hope you don't get flamed for it. Ciao

DeletedUser

Well yes since mario has made it public that I have left w43, I thought id post as my original self here as I am not going to be known as Technology anymore due to that account belonging to my original and past world co-player (though I was the public personality from the start :icon_razz:). And so, onto my response.

Heh, hold no punches as usual :icon_wink:

Yet another friend leaves TW. Thats like 90% of my best friends gone from TW, its tough to keep going with any kind of motivation in this game anymore i'll admit.

But yes mario, I know you'll skype-rape me whenever you feel like returning :lol:

Anyway, good luck with real-life and that other game you are also very much useless at =P

Nothing more to say really.

<333333333333 -M A R I O-

- DJ-slapHead / Technology

DeletedUser

Wow Mario you actually posted man that gains points. Lol Mario I know you could read our mail and you know I never wanted to be a leader. I wont defend me trying to pass on the leadership to someone else after you guys declared but well I only got leadership after you guys declared. I had RL problems at the time and I could not lead a tribe properly and well if you feel as though it was bad leadership fine by me ;) Oh and I wish you and me could have fought IGM it would have been fun but good luck!

P.S. 0-2
Also, interested to know where the 0-2 came from :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lol actually its an inside joke between me and Rod dealing with Mario. It should also be 0-3 and that was a typo.
Ahh so really it cant be 0-2 then......isnt rod the guy who had XPRED leadership right before you?.....isnt rod the guy who went barb during that war he was supposed to be leading?.....arent you the one he entrusted the leadership to who then also didnt lead the war?..... just a few indescrepancies in your method to have mario at 0 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ahh so really it cant be 0-2 then......isnt rod the guy who had XPRED leadership right before you?.....isnt rod the guy who went barb during that war he was supposed to be leading?.....arent you the one he entrusted the leadership to who then also didnt lead the war?..... just a few indescrepancies in your method to have mario at 0 :icon_razz:

Are you trying to dig to figure out why I have Mario at 0-3 lol? I mean you wont get it out of me on here or skype. Rod left the game because he tried to save the relationship with his fiance and his mom was dying and you can diss me for failing but don't say one bad thing about Rod.

DeletedUser

Are you trying to dig to figure out why I have Mario at 0-3 lol? I mean you wont get it out of me on here or skype. Rod left the game because he tried to save the relationship with his fiance and his mom was dying and you can diss me for failing but don't say one bad thing about Rod.
Yes I am trying to dig to find out why you have mario at 0-3 :icon_biggrin:

Okay, ill use my telepathic powers to figure out why he quit before I say anything next time :icon_rolleyes:
Besides I dont see whats wrong with me stating simple facts about what happened in-game, I didnt say anything bad about him as the post was also clearly made in jest. Note the cool little smiley face at the end :icon_wink:

So im not sure whether you are actually getting angry or just trying to make me look bad, either way I wont be forced into feeling bad for something that you mis-interpreted. <--- note no smiley face so im being deadly serious. Just so theres no misconceptions this time

DeletedUser

Yes I am trying to dig to find out why you have mario at 0-3 :icon_biggrin:

Okay, ill use my telepathic powers to figure out why he quit before I say anything next time :icon_rolleyes:
Besides I dont see whats wrong with me stating simple facts about what happened in-game, I didnt say anything bad about him as the post was also clearly made in jest. Note the cool little smiley face at the end :icon_wink:

So im not sure whether you are actually getting angry or just trying to make me look bad, either way I wont be forced into feeling bad for something that you mis-interpreted. <--- note no smiley face so im being deadly serious. Just so theres no misconceptions this time

I am never angry except during football games I guess my posts just come out that way. Maybe because I am raised by my football coach to be angry? I wouldn't try to make you look bad tech I loved your posting and hell at least it had something to do with the original subjects unlike mine lol

DeletedUser

All i can say is, life Game goes on, its a part of a game :icon_wink:

cazzman420

No matter what is said, it is true that you have left your mark on this world and no one can take that from you. Cheers~!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to see you leave but then again you are leaving for all the right reasons.

Looks like you made the same error as me in thinking ICARUS are worth the time of day.

DeletedUser89320

As for FRST scott i know we had our differences but you made the right move and i do not blame you i am sorry that i was not more respectful in our conversations. Lesson learned. James you as well have my respect the both of you took alot of guts and declared which was absolutely the right move.

*Sigh of relief*

I've been waiting for this for a LONG time. (Just the quoted part :icon_wink:) Respect goes a long way.

Our styles are different. But you have some good leadership qualities and original bored! would have given us major problems, at least been a more decent war.

Wish you best of luck and no hard feelings.

Scott.

DeletedUser

well only if this would of happened a long time ago bored would still be here

now lets clear up a few things the fall of bored was icarus fault ? no mario it was yours you were rude to your members refused support to your members ignored your members need i go on ?

as soon as we started losing you said you want to quit you are a quitter man nothing else to it

and icarus needed it huh you needed the merge more than icarus with all the inactives you had

a person with you arrogance deserved to get screwed over and thats what you got cause lets face it all the icarus players are still standing seems the plan worked to me

good bye mario